Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls on OLD are becoming more open about wanting to be asked on dates now

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If she’s hot and says “no hookups” on her profile I go for blood, they’re usually ODL’s.

OLD has always been about dates, how else are you going to fvck them? Don't get me wrong I've had girls who I invite straight to my place and they agree, most want to meet beforehand though.

"No hookups" doesn't mean no dates, it literally means "People might see me on here, so I need to pretend I'm not a hoe".

I don't think you really understand OLD.

Steno

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seeing that a lot too. In most cases where I see it the context varies. Some do it with an underlying vibe that guys just message them for days on end but never man up and ask them out. Other chicks give off a materialistic vibe and seem to want extravagant dates. Lastly, there are chicks who get hit up by thirsty dudes who invite them straight over to their place so their tired of that.

I do think its a slight red flag when they have that on their profile, some things are better off unsaid.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seeing that a lot too. In most cases where I see it the context varies. Some do it with an underlying vibe that guys just message them for days on end but never man up and ask them out. Other chicks give off a materialistic vibe and seem to want extravagant dates. Lastly, there are chicks who get hit up by thirsty dudes who invite them straight over to their place so their tired of that.

I do think its a slight red flag when they have that on their profile, some things are better off unsaid.
Imo it's done in an attempt to avoid/delay giving up the P. They don't want to be talked out of the boring and/or extravagant 1st meet and into potential sex so they want to meet asap so they can't get gamed or seduced. It's a red flag for me as well.

I had a woman open me on Match yesterday with "want to meet up?". I responded "where are you taking me?" She offered coffee or a smoothie. Meh.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I think there's a meta aspect to this as well. Imo women are sensing their party is going to end at some point, so they are now shifting from going with the flow to more actively having their needs and goals met because they're running out of time (due to societal instability).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I think there's a meta aspect to this as well. Imo women are sensing their party is going to end at some point, so they are now shifting from going with the flow to more actively having their needs and goals met because they're running out of time (due to societal instability).
The social instability can be felt in the air now...big daddy gov wont be able to provide and protect any longer given what society is turning into....the fact that the average man is either too weak, too poor or got smart doesnt help them either.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot random no strings sex with Chad was exciting and all the rage but everyone with a brain knew that couldn’t last. Banging Chad, while fun, don’t pay the bills and ain’t a good bet for a future because eventually Chad finds someone else and you’re out on your ass. Now online dating today is nothing but Chads looking for notches and simps who seek revenge on the princesses that did them wrong. The normal, regular guys who’d make a solid stable future aren’t online dating anymore, they’re the guy standing next to you in line but paying you no mind anymore. They’ve got THEIR nose stuck in their phone and saying hey to you is the last thing on their mind. That’s not men being bitter, that’s me being smart and only a fool would overlook the past of how women have been acting and offer a clean slate. You see the results of all these single moms, all the shooters are products of broken homes. Gee, what have we been saying for how long?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this too. I wish I had taken screenshots because I swear they say the exact same thing.

I find it incredibly how all women are homogenous clones of on another, how could this already be a noticeable trend in such a short amount of time? Amazing.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As a sometimes OLD participant I’ve learned to avoid any of the following, like the plague:

“Foodie! Let’s go eat an amazing meal!” (Not at the cool dive, at a 3-star Mich and you’re paying)

“Passport ready, let’s go!”

“18 countries - and many left on my bucket list, you game?!”

if the words “generous gentlemen” “non-selfish”

Or any other or a handful of catch phrases are on the profile.

“my friends tell me I look much younger!”

just to start…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. I don’t envy you single lads.

Interestingly my situation seems to be exes and former FWBs from as far as 10 years ago hitting me up since the pandemic ended. They must not want to get out on the market.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
How often, however have you heard a woman say “well I’m different” and thought to yourself quietly “actually hun, you’re so common it’s cliche”.

I've noticed this too. I wish I had taken screenshots because I swear they say the exact same thing.

I find it incredibly how all women are homogenous clones of on another, how could this already be a noticeable trend in such a short amount of time? Amazing.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Oh yeah, the circle backs are going up EXPONENTIALLY, yet I’ve always had them. Just not with the frequency I do now.

Interestingly my situation seems to be exes and former FWBs from as far as 10 years ago hitting me up since the pandemic ended. They must not want to get out on the market.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Very common. A lot of girls in pursuit of the 'perfect' guy end up becoming enthralled by total idiots and dump the guys that were right for them. Then they come knocking after a decade or more of terrible decisions, realizing what they had and threw away.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then they come knocking after a decade or more of terrible decisions, realizing what they had and threw away.
What they don't understand is that's just as insulting to men, as men saying "I'm willing to fvck you but not spend money on you" to them. "Oh now, that you're stretched out and jaded, now I'm worthy enough?" Fvck that.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot random no strings sex with Chad was exciting and all the rage but everyone with a brain knew that couldn’t last. Banging Chad, while fun, don’t pay the bills and ain’t a good bet for a future because eventually Chad finds someone else and you’re out on your ass. Now online dating today is nothing but Chads looking for notches and simps who seek revenge on the princesses that did them wrong. The normal, regular guys who’d make a solid stable future aren’t online dating anymore, they’re the guy standing next to you in line but paying you no mind anymore. They’ve got THEIR nose stuck in their phone and saying hey to you is the last thing on their mind. That’s not men being bitter, that’s me being smart and only a fool would overlook the past of how women have been acting and offer a clean slate. You see the results of all these single moms, all the shooters are products of broken homes. Gee, what have we been saying for how long?
And the princesses looking to
Women are insulted by low value guys who think Money = Pvssy. Why is that? Because transactional sex is low value. It tells women that you don’t know how to turn them on, so you have to pay them for sex.

Do know know how much women hate guys who pay for sex? For them, it is just about the most low value thing a guy can do. She can’t comprehend it because she would never pay for sex.

I’ve lost count at the number of rich guys I know who end up with the sh1ttiest fat cows because they have no Game. You can see this with public figure rich super guys all the time. Jeff Bezos, Gates etc etc

To get women - Game is first, then the looks/money/status thing. You’ll never be good with women unless you understand this order of importance.
Not with older women (33+) though - LMS trumps game, or is at least as equal in importance.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First mistake is to use OLD. It is and will always be scraping the literal bottom of an EMPTY barrel. I have been in groups of women on more than one occasion where this came up and some of them had tinder or whatever. They would disparage the guys on it, their "openers" and say they are just on it for fun / a laugh. It's just viewed as entertainment.

When there is low effort involved you can't expect it to be serious.

logicallefty

Reaction score
That goes against her biological programming. That would be like you creating an OLD profile asking women to pay your rent.

I agree that it's in their biological programming, and should be acted upon. But these days, sh|t, a lot of women will act like men if they can get away with it.

Honestly i dont understand this. If they're so desperate for a date why not ask out the guy? It's like me saying I wont ask companies for a job or an interview , I wanna be asked out for an interview. Just doesn't make sense.
A lot of women go to online dating just for the attention fix, with no plans to go out with anyone. They get their rocks off on having 100 x men message them in a day VS them messaging one man and ACTUALLY going on a DATE with him.