"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #3

All (11) Like Like (11)

    1. Like

      TheProspect

      Moderator
      • Messages
        886
      • Reaction score
        1,826
    2. Like

      Poonstra

      Senior Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        263
      • Reaction score
        189
    3. Like

      forcerecon01

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        863
      • Reaction score
        493
    4. Like

      SH03C

      Don Juan
      • Messages
        133
      • Reaction score
        56
    5. Like

      SW15

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        15,423
      • Reaction score
        12,522
    6. Like

      nicksaiz65

      Master Don Juan 29
      • Messages
        4,066
      • Reaction score
        1,701
    7. Like

      Grounded eagle

      Master Don Juan 28
      • Messages
        533
      • Reaction score
        626
    8. Like

      Bigpapa

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,423
      • Reaction score
        2,637
    9. Like

      Velasco

      Master Don Juan 32
      • Messages
        1,377
      • Reaction score
        1,576
  • Loading…
Top