Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl pulls out vibrator when having sex

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I(25m) banged this girl(28f) I met at the club last night and while we were having sex she asks me if it’s ok to use her vibrator and I said no because I didn’t like the idea of it. This is the first time a chick has asked me this and I didn’t know how to respond.

Then after she was like “why don’t you want me to use it” “I don’t think sex between us is going to work” blah blah blah. So I was thinking well ok **** use and agreed to let her use while I ****ed her.

I proceeded to creampie her while she was using the vibrator. The first time I couldn’t ***.

my questions are;

1) Is her wanting to use the vibrator a sign I’m bad in the sack?

2) Are the first couple times you have sex with a girl quite bad (generally)?

3) how would you guys respond to a girl using a vibrator while having sex? This is the first time this has happened to me

thanks in advance

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had a few girls who wanted toys too. I always say no. They generally find a different guy. Suits me fine as I’m not into that

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. No
2. No , but I see progress on both sides.
3. You should be happy buddy. This girl obviously
knows what she wants and needs in bed , now
it's on you to benefit from this freak .

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what her prospects are to you. ONS, FWB, or more, if it should bother you.

I had this recently. She pulled out her vibrator, and a weed vape, and used them at the same time. I just said “damn girl you need a lot of stimulation eh” and kept going.

I didn’t think to much of it other than what @EyeBRollin said. She’s fried her endorphins and needs a lot to get off. If she was more of a prospect that a ONS I might think about it more.

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had a few girls who wanted toys too. I always say no. They generally find a different guy. Suits me fine as I’m not into that
yeah I didn’t think I would be ethier but I was thinking “ah screw it” and the more times I rammed her like a sowing machine the less I actually cared.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be OK with you.

Most women find it hard to come from penetration alone and need some stimulation on the ****oris, using a vibrator is an easy way to achieve that.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't say what type of vibrator it was.
Was it a cl!t vibrator?
Was it a dildo vibrator?

Dazzlenuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no issues with it. She’s using it because she overuses it in her free time and needs it to get off. Bust your own nut and stop worrying about hers.
She did say afterwards that she came. I can’t really tell if a girl cums or not tbh. I hope that’s a good sign though

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I(25m) banged this girl(28f) I met at the club last night and while we were having sex she asks me if it’s ok to use her vibrator and I said no because I didn’t like the idea of it. This is the first time a chick has asked me this and I didn’t know how to respond.

Then after she was like “why don’t you want me to use it” “I don’t think sex between us is going to work” blah blah blah. So I was thinking well ok **** use and agreed to let her use while I ****ed her.

I proceeded to creampie her while she was using the vibrator. The first time I couldn’t ***.

my questions are;

1) Is her wanting to use the vibrator a sign I’m bad in the sack?

2) Are the first couple times you have sex with a girl quite bad (generally)?

3) how would you guys respond to a girl using a vibrator while having sex? This is the first time this has happened to me

thanks in advance
1. There are some women who can't have a vaginal orgasm easily or at all. It's wrong to think that this is a sign you're bad in the sack, she just wants to cvm. If it's a dealbreaker for you, then don't bang her again.

2. Depends on the girl. Some first times have been abysmal, others have been mindblowing. And sometimes the first time is great and the second time is meh.

3. It doesn't make a difference to me.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got two different sized vibrators including a hand tie. Women love it and I like teasing with it. Win win far as Im concerned. If I didn't care for it, I wouldn't care. I especially like using it on innocent girls.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I didn’t think I would be ethier but I was thinking “ah screw it”
Use them to your advantage. My fwb was saying that a lot of guys are "intimidated" by her wanting to use them during sex. I don't care, and was jamming her dildo in and out of her a$$, while I was fvcking her doggy style.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I had a chick use one with me before too...she liked getting herself off with it and then have me fvck her brains out afterwards..

What's the problem OP? This isn't weird, you just don't have sex with many chicks who are open sexually.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once had a short-term gf who invited me to go vibrator shopping with her one night.

We went to a sex shop and browsed the other items as well. It was a fun date.

She never used it during sex, but did during foreplay or sometimes after.

I thought it was kind of hot.

She was a great lay and let me have her any way I wanted for a while. The works.

After about the third time I put it in her azz she told me she likes butt plugs too.

This was before vapes, but she did have a bong she would use sometimes.