Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if you were 5'4 in the UK?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you actually joking? you dont understand what its like to be 5'4 because your probably average or above average in most ways and have never been through **** in ur life. 5'4 is like living in a nightmare everyday and it statistically makes ur life 10x harder in every way
There is your problem, your attitude, and your mindset. Not your height.

Work on those two things (what you actually control), because you already have lost the battle against nature (what you don't and will never control).

Modern Man Advice

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro ive asked over 100 girls in the last few months what their types is and 100 of them said 'tall' as the main thing
You clearly demonstrated to over 100 girls that you are insecure about your height, and 100% of them predictably appropriated your own self-assessment. That’s what they do. They believe what you believe about yourself.

Instead of asking them what their type is, ask them what their passion in life is. Make them FEEL. Don’t call attention to your own insecurities. Instead, be the guy who draws out their emotions. The man who can make women feel joy, sadness, contentment, security, fear, anxiety, basically the entire gamut of human emotions, is the guy who can wrap women around his finger regardless of his height. Women’s perceptions of us are malleable. They only need the slightest push into fairy tale land where you’re the prince. They want to live there. Don’t be afraid to shape a woman’s emotions like a fine sculptor.

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make them FEEL. Don’t call attention to your own insecurities. Instead, be the guy who draws out their emotions. The man who can make women feel joy, sadness, contentment, security, fear, anxiety, basically the entire gamut of human emotions, is the guy who can wrap women around his finger regardless of his height.
please can you point me in the right direction of how exactly to do that?

idk how to make them feel joy, sadness, contentment etc...

Read for FREE!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220104-233030.jpg

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can i stop thinking about the thing that 90% of girls wont be happy with me for?
So that means that 1 in 10 girls might be happy with you? Cool. So do 10 approaches per day each time you go somewhere you can meet women (malls, bars, nightclubs, parks, etc.) And you'll get 1 woman each time right?

Roosh V's book Day Bang had some great advice in it. He mentioned that 90+% of women won't want to sleep with you and never will no matter what you do, and you must accept that.

However, who cares what they think? The only relevant opinions are women who might sleep with you, so get out there and approach until you find the ones who do.

my face isnt handsome, im improving body, social skills non existent and no social life
Search for some events near you that you're interested in:
Www.Meetup.com
Www.Eventbrite.com

are you actually joking? you dont understand what its like to be 5'4 because your probably average or above average in most ways and have never been through **** in ur life. 5'4 is like living in a nightmare everyday and it statistically makes ur life 10x harder in every way
Well you're still statistically taller than the average woman in the UK
Screenshot_20220105-005431.jpg

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
So that means that 1 in 10 girls might be happy with you? Cool. So do 10 approaches per day each time you go somewhere you can meet women (malls, bars, nightclubs, parks, etc.) And you'll get 1 woman each time right?

Roosh V's book Day Bang had some great advice in it. He mentioned that 90+% of women won't want to sleep with you and never will no matter what you do, and you must accept that.

However, who cares what they think? The only relevant opinions are women who might sleep with you, so get out there and approach until you find the ones who do.

Search for some events near you that you're interested in:
Www.Meetup.com
Www.Eventbrite.com

Well you're still statistically taller than the average woman in the UK
View attachment 7731
1641400662082.png

5'5 for my age

Read for FREE!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides k1ll yourself or get LL or move to a short country, what would you do if you were a 5'4 22 year old in the UK?

Is it even worth trying? I'm trying to stay away from blackp1ll community and be more redpill but its so hard when 99% of girls reject me purely because of height.
I would ride up the escalator at Angel station and try to hook up with women standing on the step below me.

If that didn't work I'd move to Thailand.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Navy SEALS don't have a height requirement but Karen at your local dive bar does.

If you want protection get a gun or a guard dog.

Women think a 5'7", armed combat vet who has multiple black belts is gonna lose against a 6'3" personal trainer who has never even been in a real fight.

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Navy SEALS don't have a height requirement but Karen at your local dive bar does.

If you want protection get a gun or a guard dog.

Women think a 5'7", armed combat vet who has multiple black belts is gonna lose against a 6'3" personal trainer who has never even been in a real fight.
height > everything

Read for FREE!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
height > everything
I worked with a Puerto Rican (light skin) who was about 5-2 or 5-3, long hair, average face at best. However, he did MMA, had like 2 or 3 black belts in various martial arts as well and seemed to easily get dates with women. Wasn't tatted up or anything, just thick from working out so much.

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
I worked with a Puerto Rican (light skin) who was about 5-2 or 5-3, long hair, average face at best. However, he did MMA, had like 2 or 3 black belts in various martial arts as well and seemed to easily get dates with women. Wasn't tatted up or anything, just thick from working out so much.
u think mmamaxxing could help me compensate well?

Read for FREE!

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone else who is from the UK. Buy yourself chelsea boots, doc martins, timberlands etc. Big boots basically but not gothic ones.

Theres an American company called Thursday boots if you have the money.