"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #12

All (9) Like Like (9)

    1. Like

      lamath

      Master Don Juan 45 From Canada
      • Messages
        2,714
      • Reaction score
        2,659
    2. Like

      NSX-R

      Master Don Juan From The land of improvement
      • Messages
        1,219
      • Reaction score
        821
    3. Like

      TheGambino

      Master Don Juan From Somewhere
      • Messages
        2,751
      • Reaction score
        970
    4. Like

      Cappo Yung

      Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        82
      • Reaction score
        34
    5. Like

      GioWolf

      Senior Don Juan 45
      • Messages
        213
      • Reaction score
        448
    6. Like

      fastlife

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,115
      • Reaction score
        2,139
    7. Like

      Joji

      Don Juan 27
      • Messages
        82
      • Reaction score
        16
    8. Like

      nicksaiz65

      Master Don Juan 29
      • Messages
        4,070
      • Reaction score
        1,706
  • Loading…
Top