Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Threw out my LTR of 1.5 years the other night

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I am 100% right there with you. My GF thinks I'm always cheating (which I never have) just because I work late one day, work on the weekend, park my car in a different spot than usual, workout more, etc. I'm exaggerating but I hear you. I've already stood my ground numerous times and have made it clear I will not put up with this BS of hers. However, it's a revolving door. It's a constant battle and frankly I've come to realize she likes when I put her in her place. She likes to be checked every now and then because she wants the confirmation that I am emotionally invested in the relationship. I've tried the "aloof" reaction and it made things worse. This may not be the case with your girl but just wanted to offer another perspective.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, fellas. The stuff about her projecting onto me her own cheating (or maybe at least crossing lines into being inappropriate) is a little concerning to me. I think I am just going to pull way back at this point and see how it plays out. It has worked in the past to get her back on track.