Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Water Infection she says...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UTI is not a big deal.

Tons of women get it and it's easily cleared off with antibiotics.

So much drama in this thread for a simple UTI..boggles the mind.
Yeah, pretty sure I had one once. No clue how. Was a teen at the time. Cleared on its own after a couple days.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get UTIs all the time, get tested but you’re probably fine .. it’s foolish not to wear condoms but at 30 you know that already.

Also why did you agree to that date? To me it sounded Iike she wanted you to cancel. I don’t think she’s up to it either.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get UTIs all the time, get tested but you’re probably fine .. it’s foolish not to wear condoms but at 30 you know that already.

Also why did you agree to that date? To me it sounded Iike she wanted you to cancel. I don’t think she’s up to it either.
I agreed because I like her and legit don’t mind spending time with her. We first met two Thursdays ago and I ended up staying with her until Saturday morning. Then again on the Monday/Tuesday. I said it’s uo to you how young feel and she said she’s ok and wants to see me...

I did not expect her to want me to stay over. I just text her I left my change of clothes at home this morning and she has replied “I can stay over at yours if it’s easier... or you can still come to mine”

How do I get out of this? Shall I just straight up say I’m too tired for late night antics and we should pick this up at the weekend?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agreed because I like her and legit don’t mind spending time with her. We first met two Thursdays ago and I ended up staying with her until Saturday morning. Then again on the Monday/Tuesday. I said it’s uo to you how young feel and she said she’s ok and wants to see me...

I did not expect her to want me to stay over. I just text her I left my change of clothes at home this morning and she has replied “I can stay over at yours if it’s easier... or you can still come to mine”

How do I get out of this? Shall I just straight up say I’m too tired for late night antics and we should pick this up at the weekend?
Uh yea bro, don’t beat around bushes. If you’re tired you’re tired. She ain’t going anywhere. Just be straight up.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh yea bro, don’t beat around bushes. If you’re tired you’re tired. She ain’t going anywhere. Just be straight up.
I'll still have to go through with this date now right? I rather not spend money unless it's leading to sex, and I'm actually really tired this week. Maybe just go for dinner and leave before 9pm

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just dinner and excuse yourself by saying a sudden spike in workload has unfortunately taken a toll on you - feeling tired now.

Get her a small trinket and just say when you saw it, you can't help but imagine how beautiful she'd look wearing it.

Don't fret over this, you're a savvy man.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just ask her, if it was on my mind like that. I'd call her up, and in a non aggressive way, I'd just be like hey, you really do have a water infection right? I'm just asking, because we've been having sex, and I don't want you to think you'd have to lie to me about something like that, if you were. If it's an std or something just let me know so I can go get tested, I won't blame you and act crazy or anything

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just ask her, if it was on my mind like that. I'd call her up, and in a non aggressive way, I'd just be like hey, you really do have a water infection right? I'm just asking, because we've been having sex, and I don't want you to think you'd have to lie to me about something like that, if you were. If it's an std or something just let me know so I can go get tested, I won't blame you and act crazy or anything
Will drop this into the convo in a jokey way during dinner

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Well she drank alcohol and had sex with me so I'm guessing it was just a test? She said we can have sex and she'll let me know if it hurts, everything went down great.

Also, during dinner she gave a little speech, basically saying after her ex bf of 7 years she expected to be single for a long time and never thought she would meet someone. She only wants to date me, and doesn't like the idea of me dating other people, also mentioned "so when are you going on another date with someone".

I side stepped like a pro but I think I need to tell her something like, "Babe you've just come out of a 7 year relationship a few months ago and need time to heal. I don't want to be a rebound, I want to keep seeing you but I don't want to rush anything."

What do you guys think? I'm actually happy to go exclusive with her but I know I'll start acting like a b*tch a ruin everything. We've only been on 3 dates FFS! I met her 18th April - 2 weeks ago today! Yes we chat for a few weeks on whatsapp and phone but still. Why am I falling so quickly?

Edit: She's slim and 5'10, great body, boobs and vag included, the sex is prob the best I've felt. She has auburn curly hair and lots of freckles, super smart, she's a vet and gonna open her own practice (they earn lots). It just feels too good too soon.

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing a HB7.5 since febuary. She said a similar thing to me about 6 weeks ago. She said she had a kidney infection or something like that. She was also on antibiotics.

I'm a similar mindset to you OP. I meet girls of tinder, find out how many people they have met up with. If the girl has'nt met many and she seems normal, i fu8k her bareback.
I'd rather be a monk, than use condoms. I will probably end up regretting not wearing condoms, but i'm taking the risk.

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Well she drank alcohol and had sex with me so I'm guessing it was just a test? She said we can have sex and she'll let me know if it hurts, everything went down great.

Also, during dinner she gave a little speech, basically saying after her ex bf of 7 years she expected to be single for a long time and never thought she would meet someone. She only wants to date me, and doesn't like the idea of me dating other people, also mentioned "so when are you going on another date with someone".

I side stepped like a pro but I think I need to tell her something like, "Babe you've just come out of a 7 year relationship a few months ago and need time to heal. I don't want to be a rebound, I want to keep seeing you but I don't want to rush anything."

What do you guys think? I'm actually happy to go exclusive with her but I know I'll start acting like a b*tch a ruin everything. We've only been on 3 dates FFS! I met her 18th April - 2 weeks ago today! Yes we chat for a few weeks on whatsapp and phone but still. Why am I falling so quickly?

Edit: She's slim and 5'10, great body, boobs and vag included, the sex is prob the best I've felt. She has auburn curly hair and lots of freckles, super smart, she's a vet and gonna open her own practice (they earn lots). It just feels too good too soon.
You're already putting her on the pedestal, this will end well.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing a HB7.5 since febuary. She said a similar thing to me about 6 weeks ago. She said she had a kidney infection or something like that. She was also on antibiotics.

I'm a similar mindset to you OP. I meet girls of tinder, find out how many people they have met up with. If the girl has'nt met many and she seems normal, i fu8k her bareback.
I'd rather be a monk, than use condoms. I will probably end up regretting not wearing condoms, but i'm taking the risk.
My man, I’m sure you know lots of guys the same as us irl, we’re normal, these guys here all judge and put you down.

You're already putting her on the pedestal, this will end well.
You’re right. I’m a very intense and emotional person, il chill and just enjoy this.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sounds like a keeper.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My man, I’m sure you know lots of guys the same as us irl, we’re normal, these guys here all judge and put you down.

You’re right. I’m a very intense and emotional person, il chill and just enjoy this.
I'm going to calm down a bit now though. I'm going to raise my standards even higher and i'm going to wait a while to have sex with them because in the beginning they may seem cool and normal, but then she starts acting clingy. Sometimes you just don't know a person.

Theres just something weird about the plate i've been seeing. She is cool, but there's just something strange about her i that my gut is telling me be very careful with this one, there is something not right about her.
Also, i invited a girl over mine for a drink in my garden. She seemed cool, got the vibe that she had'nt met many people of tinder. I got her into my house, got her clothes off. She looked great in her underwear. Anyway, long story short...i really enjoyed her body and fu8king her. Was looking forward to fuc8ing her again.
Went over to hers a week later. She let me fu8k her on the loudest springy bed EVER whilst her 18 and 11 year old children were in the next room.
Did'nt enjoy the second meet as much.
The two women mentioned in the above have made me think that i'm going to wait a while before having unprotected sex with a new women. The two women seemed cool in the beginning, but then maybe not so cool later on.

Be careful Muskerious. The guys on here are very experienced and are normally right in what they are saying. I'm aware they can be a bit extreme. Example..they say you should never go on holiday if you have a GF.

I'm going to try and wait a while before just jumping in bed with a woman.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Ok listen to this guys, it's usually me pulling the UTI/Chlamydia stunts on these dumb broads but this girl I met from Bumble 2 weeks ago has just flipped the script.

We are due to meet tomorrow for dinner/me staying at hers. Let me know what you guys think to this exchange we just had over whatsapp:

[14:03, 4/30/2019] Her: Also more good news
[14:03, 4/30/2019] Her: I’ve got a water infection apparently so am on antibiotics now, which means no sex or alcohol
[14:03, 4/30/2019] Her: Totally get if you want to cancel tomorrow honestly
[14:05, 4/30/2019] Her: That’s why I feel a bit rundown
[14:09, 4/30/2019] Me: Great
[14:09, 4/30/2019] Her: Sarcasm
[14:09, 4/30/2019] Her: It’s so annoying, sorry
[14:11, 4/30/2019] Her: We can just do it another time if you prefer
[14:13, 4/30/2019] Me: Haha dont apologise
[14:13, 4/30/2019] Me: We can still
[14:13, 4/30/2019] Me: Oh look at you auto viewing my reply
[14:13, 4/30/2019] Me: Was gonna say we can still meet
[14:13, 4/30/2019] Me: Up to you and how you feel babe
[14:13, 4/30/2019] Her: You’re so nice
[14:14, 4/30/2019] Her: ^not even sarcasm
[14:14, 4/30/2019] Her: I feel ok and would still like to meet up tomorrow ☺
[14:14, 4/30/2019] Me: It's what I do

She's not saying I have to go get checked meself or anything so I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt that this is just a UTI.

Shall I get checked anyway?

Also - I now have to go on a date tomorrow after work that doesn't end in sex or involve drinking (cheaper for me I guess).

HOWEVER - I didn't want to seem like I only wanted a creampie so I played it very cute and prob made her want me even more.

Hi five *sticks hand in the air*
bro they using you for your job and social status

A

AJ84

Ok I feel a bit silly and @AJ84 was right (see https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/she’s-got-herpes-aj’s-i-told-you-so-thread.259833/ )

I think it’s prob best I use caution with all this barebacking business. It’s a cold world out here.
It’s a cold sore world out there Murk.

Find a condom that feels the most natural to you. Try a few. Especially if you decide to continue with this girl and sleep with the other two.

Herpes is not a death sentence, and it is a common SDI, but the flu is also common yet we try to avoid catching that lol.

Honestly try using a good decent feeling condom to lower your risk and the associated stress. It may be an adjustment at first but once you get used to it, it will just feel like second skin, sorry bad puns lol.