Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game over.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I offered to go up to hers for a chat she said that she wasn't sure & she felt awful (she had a cold)
That was 6 days ago. No contact since then apart from Saturday when I texted her "you were so cute Thursday night when you didn't know what to say. Appreciate the honesty though. She replied " yeah, it's not easy when there is nothing wrong or bad..it's just I have those feelings"

Thinking about getting in touch because few posters have said she might be still interested. Might just ask her if it's something I did wrong? Some women feel cheap after getting intimate with men. She was anxious about it (she was panicking a little when we were making out)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was anxious while you were making out? How/why/wut?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was anxious while you were making out? How/why/wut?
She had to stop/pause a couple times. Seemed like she was catching her breath. First time it happened I said what's up? Are you ok? She replied "yes, just a bit anxious. Second time it happened..I said "we can slow it down a bit if you want?" She said she was fine, just a bit anxious.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had to stop/pause a couple times. Seemed like she was catching her breath. First time it happened I said what's up? Are you ok? She replied "yes, just a bit anxious. Second time it happened..I said "we can slow it down a bit if you want?" She said she was fine, just a bit anxious.
Oh, she has issues! I would not take stock/take anything personal in the behavior of this woman.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, she has issues! I would not take stock/take anything personal in the behavior of this woman.
It reminded me of my ex. She was anxious when I made out with her for the first time on our second date. I was pushing more for sex on that occasion though. My ex was more anxious than the girl this thread is about. I think My ex had issues, so it was a little bit of a red flag when girl in thread got anxious.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE WTF?!

It's obvious she wants to check if you like her = want to spend time with her in other way than just phucking. Take her to some resto/cinema/on some trip.

It's obvious that she is screening you for LTR aspects right now imo, as sex-demo was already dropped in (handjob is ok as well).

I'd still try to pursue and escalate if I'd perceive her worthy of STR or LTR.[/QUOTE
DUDE WTF?!

It's obvious she wants to check if you like her = want to spend time with her in other way than just phucking. Take her to some resto/cinema/on some trip.

It's obvious that she is screening you for LTR aspects right now imo, as sex-demo was already dropped in (handjob is ok as well).

I'd still try to pursue and escalate if I'd perceive her worthy of STR or LTR.
Thanks for your view. I hope you're right, but I doubt that. I met her in a pub for a drink 1st date. Second date we went for walk in forest. Third date we went for a walk along beach then back to hers for movie.
I cannot comprehend why she would tell me "she is not feeling it" if she was screening me for LTR.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your view. I hope you're right, but I doubt that. I met her in a pub for a drink 1st date. Second date we went for walk in forest. Third date we went for a walk along beach then back to hers for movie.
I cannot comprehend why she would tell me "she is not feeling it" if she was screening me for LTR.
She's "not feeling it" because she's an anxious mess thats afraid to actually get close to, intimate with, feel vulnerable with, people/a man, that's why an LTR scares the crap out of her. I'm telling you, it's not you.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's "not feeling it" because she's an anxious mess thats afraid to actually get close to, intimate with, feel vulnerable with, people/a man, that's why an LTR scares the crap out of her. I'm telling you, it's not you.
Thanks for reply. Thinking about taking marks advice & reaching out to her a little.
I like her & would like to see her a few more times. What would your advice be on how to handle this?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a woman for third time on sunday. (She gave me a handjob)
Her Interest level seemed high between date 2 & 3. She was texting me a lot.
She did'nt text much after our 3rd date..
Anyway we scheduled to meet tomorrow night. I texted her tonight to arrange time, place etc & she said :-

Her - "Hey, i'm not sure about tomorrow. I know it's only been 3 dates/meets we met but i think i should be feel more and theres so much disatnce between us. x

Me - ok x

Her :- :) ? x

I decided to ring her because easier to discuss over phone. She was asking "what should we do? I told her that if she is'nt "feeling it" then it's upto her to decide what she wants to do. She told me that maybe it's just because she is stressed with work & that i have'nt texted her.

Looks like it could be game over for me on this one. Things seemed to be going so well too :)
Telling a woman its up to her is limp **** soy boy game.

You want dtf & & & & hell ya. Not LMR or nonsense.

Furthermore, you never said how you met meaning this was online and you were one of a bunch of men she was entertained by.

#nextset

Use technology to your advantage but it is not the holy grail of game. Day game, clubs, bars, night game. Social circle.

I keep plating girls. I chainn gun cold approach. Anything but high interest and I next. The sex is nothing but star fish otherwise. I wont bother. I rather fappp.

The solution is hotter, younger, fitter, and more. Not less.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for reply. Thinking about taking marks advice & reaching out to her a little.
I like her & would like to see her a few more times. What would your advice be on how to handle this?
Ur in for the same behavior if you do re engage, you realize that, right?

Just shoot her a text saying "been thinking about you, how are you doing?"

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ur in for the same behavior if you do re engage, you realize that, right?

Just shoot her a text saying "been thinking about you, how are you doing?"
I've been thinking to much about this girl, so I'm going to reduce the time I spend thinking about her and the situation.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking to much about this girl, so I'm going to reduce the time I spend thinking about her and the situation.
I think that is best. I also think you should move beyond her b/c it seems that the universe has put the sme female in your path, again. The last one with anxiety issues didnt work out so well. I think the lesson is to move past these semi-mentally-crippled women, raise your personal standards, and expect a female that is closer to normal/sane

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for a relationship... when a chick says she's just not feeling it, all you say is "Chemistry is what it is." Wish her luck finding mister tingles and move on. Don't take it personal because it's not about you. Put your effort into chicks that what you. You will NEVER be able to make a relationship work with a chick that isn't attracted to you from the start. The best you can hope for is that she settles for you... but she'll always be looking for Mr. Tingles.

If you really aren't looking for a relationship then you can flip her into a fvck buddy by just being okay with how she feels, just tell her "Well.. while you are looking for Mr. Right I'm okay with being Mr. Right now." Then see what she does with that.
But how can you be Mr.Tingles? Its a pretty short question and I understand it has a long answer but what can we do as DJ?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how can you be Mr.Tingles? Its a pretty short question and I understand it has a long answer but what can we do as DJ?
Not a long answer really... because it depends on the woman. It just depends on her particular type, and where she is in life. I'm a business man, I wear suits and nice shoes, I stay in shape, 6' 180 lbs and I'm 51, I have two teenage daughters, I don't drink more than a couple of drinks a week, I don't take drugs, I love stand-up comedy, and a fairly eclectic music taste, but really like jazz. My hobbies are yoga, cycling, camping, hiking, and sailing. I also paint.

There are women that want this... but a chick that is into motorcycles, tattoos, heavy metal, smoking weed, and can not stand guys over 40 especially ones with kids, much less teenagers WILL NOT get excited about me... and that's fine... I don't want them either.

I can't say for sure what a particular chick is going to be attracted to... but she knows. All a man can do is be the very best version of himself he can be keep looking and dating and you will find chicks that like what you have.

There is plenty written about what doesn't work with most chicks, the DJ Bible is a good place to find most of it consolidated. But if anyone tries to tell you what will turn on most chicks.... well that is mythology. It all starts with the woman, and what she wants in her current emotional framework... I have women that float in and out of my life all the time... they go though phases... you can't control this, you can't control women, you just have to accept things the way they are and go with the flow. One chick that I really like, she is my perfect type... red hair, tall, athletic, smart... just started reaching out to me again.... this chick has drifted off 3 times in the last four years. The first time, she decided she was into opera... and started seeing an opera singer... then she come back... and after a few months.... was into slightly damaged musician types, and started dating a starving artist.... a few months later came back... then a few months later again.... she started seeing a doctor with a butt load of money and no sense.... this has been almost a year, and now she's inviting me to a Marti Gras ball.... so I guess Mr. MD dude's usefulness has expired for reasons only she knows (or doesn't know, because chicks seldom understand why their emotions are pulling them in a particular direction) she needs a guy that knows how to wear a tux, and knows how to dance, will look good on her arm and I'll be back in the saddle again for a little while at least, until she flips again. I will enjoy the ride while it lasts, and when my turn on the ride is over, I will let the next man have his turn.

The lesson here is as long as you don't do things that turn chicks off, there is a chance they will drift back.

Last edited:

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a long answer really... because it depends on the woman. It just depends on her particular type, and where she is in life. I'm a business man, I wear suits and nice shoes, I stay in shape, 6' 180 lbs and I'm 51, I have two teenage daughters, I don't drink more than a couple of drinks a week, I don't take drugs, I love stand-up comedy, and a fairly eclectic music taste, but really like jazz. My hobbies are yoga, cycling, camping, hiking, and sailing. I also paint.

There are women that want this... but a chick that is into motorcycles, tattoos, heavy metal, smoking weed, and can not stand guys over 40 especially ones with kids, much less teenagers WILL NOT get excited about me... and that's fine... I don't want them either.

I can't say for sure what a particular chick is going to be attracted to... but she knows. All a man can do is be the very best version of himself he can be keep looking and dating and you will find chicks that like what you have.

There is plenty written about what doesn't work with most chicks, the DJ Bible is a good place to find most of it consolidated. But if anyone tries to tell you what will turn on most chicks.... well that is mythology. It all starts with the woman, and what she wants in her current emotional framework... I have women that float in and out of my life all the time... they go though phases... you can't control this, you can't control women, you just have to accept things the way they are and go with the flow. But as long as you don't do things that turn chicks off, there is a chance they will drift back.
But what about that theory that women want one thing, but are content with completely something else ? Surely if you touch her emotionally, she’s going to skip your looks if you aren’t a 10/10(brad pitt).

I noticed with some women its just hard to game. Surely theres guys that cracked their codes and got a lay? Even if those girls resisted because they weren’t attracted to the guy/had a boyfriend/not in the mood for relationships etc ?
What about those love stories where the guy steals the girl even if she wasn’t attracted to him.

Surely you can say next and forget about that chick that gives you headache/that isnt replying/that has a bf but isn’t this fun? Going after the unattainable? Why do men do extreme sports then? Same thing. Easy is good, and its smarter and healthier for both of you but idk. Sidenote: going after chicks that are interested can blow up in your face later on big time and the juice might not be worth the squeeze.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what about that theory that women want one thing, but are content with completely something else ? Surely if you touch her emotionally, she’s going to skip your looks if you aren’t a 10/10(brad pitt).

I noticed with some women its just hard to game. Surely theres guys that cracked their codes and got a lay? Even if those girls resisted because they weren’t attracted to the guy/had a boyfriend/not in the mood for relationships etc ?
What about those love stories where the guy steals the girl even if she wasn’t attracted to him.

Surely you can say next and forget about that chick that gives you headache/that isnt replying/that has a bf but isn’t this fun? Going after the unattainable? Why do men do extreme sports then? Same thing. Easy is good, and its smarter and healthier for both of you but idk. Sidenote: going after chicks that are interested can blow up in your face later on big time and the juice might not be worth the squeeze.
Others will disagree with what I'm about to say, and I hope it doesn't start a pointless argument about attracting women... But IMO there is a difference between what women are attracted to, and what they are interested in.

Women are ATTRACTED to looks, while there is an arch-typical look that most women find appealing (AKA Brad Pitt) it really all depends on the chick what she likes... it's really not that different from dudes, but men are a little more open about their type. A guy might be more attracted to Asian women, blonds, or something else, but typically we will not pass up opportunities with chicks that don't fit exactly what we are looking for.

Status is something else... but even status is fluid, it all depends on what a chick thinks is important. Again there is arch-typical status male that most women find attractive (famous men, politicians). But really they are only attracted to status in an area that they are interested in. A church going religious chick will be attracted to a pastor or a deacon of a church more than a dude that is the lead singer in a rock band.

Money, or more specifically what the money represents, with younger chicks with younger dudes, the potential to make money. Money is an indicator that other people value you... otherwise, why would they give you money? Resources are an easy measure of your relative value. It's not a completely accurate measure but chicks have to use something to screen out the multitude of dudes after her.

So if you are good looking, in shape, take care of yourself, dress well, have a decent well paying job, many women will find this attractive... THAT is attraction, and that gets you in the door.

Once you are in the door, INTEREST is what keeps her around and/or keeps her coming back. Interest goes up and down based on male strenght qualities and your behavior. What drives up a chick's interest level is pretty much the same with all women. And it is discussed ad infinitum on this website, Confidence, Self-control, and a willingness to walk away from her. Which is an indicator that you are a man with options with other women... because women like men that other women want.

If she isn't at least a little attracted to you then no amount male strength qualities you exhibit will drive up her interest.

If all you are interested in is getting laid, well that is relatively easy... you just have to figure out what her type is and be willing to go for what you want. But you really can't pretend to be something you are not to fit what she is looking for, because most sane and sober women can sniff out a phoney a mile away. But if you look good, work out, dress well and appear to have your sh!t together a significant number of chicks will be attracted to you... you'll be able to fvck her but if you start behaving like a chick and not a man, she will lose interest and your ride is over.

Even if you do everything right, a chick's wants and needs change like the wind, and if a another dude that has something more than what she thinks she wants, she will flip like a switch and and your ride is over. My hot, off and on redhead is a great example, and this happens frequently. I really don't know why she keeps floating back, but my best guess are the dudes she drifts off towards catch feelings that they do not properly control and she loses interest. They start doubting themselves, lose confidence, over react to emotional BS she pulls, and starts being too needy. IOW they start acting like women... and they lose the sexual polarity.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Others will disagree with what I'm about to say, and I hope it doesn't start a pointless argument about attracting women... But IMO there is a difference between what women are attracted to, and what they are interested in.

Women are ATTRACTED to looks, while there is an arch-typical look that most women find appealing (AKA Brad Pitt) it really all depends on the chick what she likes... it's really not that different from dudes, but men are a little more open about their type. A guy might be more attracted to Asian women, blonds, or something else, but typically we will not pass up opportunities with chicks that don't fit exactly what we are looking for.

Status is something else... but even status is fluid, it all depends on what a chick thinks is important. Again there is arch-typical status male that most women find attractive (famous men, politicians). But really they are only attracted to status in an area that they are interested in. A church going religious chick will be attracted to a pastor or a deacon of a church more than a dude that is the lead singer in a rock band.

Money, or more specifically what the money represents, with younger chicks with younger dudes, the potential to make money. Money is an indicator that other people value you... otherwise, why would they give you money? Resources are an easy measure of your relative value. It's not a completely accurate measure but chicks have to use something to screen out the multitude of dudes after her.

So if you are good looking, in shape, take care of yourself, dress well, have a decent well paying job, many women will find this attractive... THAT is attraction, and that gets you in the door.

Once you are in the door, INTEREST is what keeps her around and/or keeps her coming back. Interest goes up and down based on male strenght qualities and your behavior. What drives up a chick's interest level is pretty much the same with all women. And it is discussed ad infinitum on this website, Confidence, Self-control, and a willingness to walk away from her. Which is an indicator that you are a man with options with other women... because women like men that other women want.

If she isn't at least a little attracted to you then no amount male strength qualities you exhibit will drive up her interest.

If all you are interested in is getting laid, well that is relatively easy... you just have to figure out what her type is and be willing to go for what you want. But you really can't pretend to be something you are not to fit what she is looking for, because most sane and sober women can sniff out a phoney a mile away. But if you look good, work out, dress well and appear to have your sh!t together a significant number of chicks will be attracted to you... you'll be able to fvck her but if you start behaving like a chick and not a man, she will lose interest and your ride is over.

Even if you do everything right, a chick's wants and needs change like the wind, and if a another dude that has something more than what she thinks she wants, she will flip like a switch and and your ride is over. My hot, off and on redhead is a great example, and this happens frequently. I really don't know why she keeps floating back, but my best guess are the dudes she drifts off towards catch feelings that they do not properly control and she loses interest. They start doubting themselves, lose confidence, over react to emotional BS she pulls, and starts being too needy. IOW they start acting like women... and they lose the sexual polarity.
How right you are my friend! I dated this girl who was always into guys that had tattoos, were the absolute opposite of what I am (genuine, old fashioned southern boy that is simple but has good manners and isn’t a pushover). We went on 3 dates. 3 fvcking dates before she pulls the “ive got a lot of stuff going on and I like to be alone” card. Now, I knew she was having trouble with her roommate and possibly some ex drama she mentioned in passing a few times but I never asked about because frankly I didn’t care. She even warned me she was a “runner”. So she pulls that line on me after 3 dates and I’m like “ok cool I understand, take your time and get in touch with me if you need to”. Days go by, weeks, almost a month. Nothing. It was tough the first few days because I really did have a good time hanging out with her and it’s tough to find women that peak my interest level like she did in only 3 dates. I kept cool though, didn’t reach out to her at all, didn’t delete her off Facebook or anything. I went about my life and went on other dates. Wouldn’t you know it, almost a month goes by and I get an email on Facebook “I’ve missed you, can we talk and go out for s beer sometime?”. All I say “yeah that sounds good, let’s do it so and so”. Her interest level was higher than it had been in the first 3 dates because most guys did the exact opposite of what I did, move on and give her exactly wtf she asked for, all the space in the world. And these were better looking guys than me but they were all needy pretty boys and she had gotten over that crap. Here I was some regular joe who didn’t fawn over her and piss and moan because she wasn’t talking to me and she even admitted she got tired of waiting on me to reach out to her so she did it to me.lol

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How right you are my friend! I dated this girl who was always into guys that had tattoos, were the absolute opposite of what I am (genuine, old fashioned southern boy that is simple but has good manners and isn’t a pushover). We went on 3 dates. 3 fvcking dates before she pulls the “ive got a lot of stuff going on and I like to be alone” card. Now, I knew she was having trouble with her roommate and possibly some ex drama she mentioned in passing a few times but I never asked about because frankly I didn’t care. She even warned me she was a “runner”. So she pulls that line on me after 3 dates and I’m like “ok cool I understand, take your time and get in touch with me if you need to”. Days go by, weeks, almost a month. Nothing. It was tough the first few days because I really did have a good time hanging out with her and it’s tough to find women that peak my interest level like she did in only 3 dates. I kept cool though, didn’t reach out to her at all, didn’t delete her off Facebook or anything. I went about my life and went on other dates. Wouldn’t you know it, almost a month goes by and I get an email on Facebook “I’ve missed you, can we talk and go out for s beer sometime?”. All I say “yeah that sounds good, let’s do it so and so”. Her interest level was higher than it had been in the first 3 dates because most guys did the exact opposite of what I did, move on and give her exactly wtf she asked for, all the space in the world. And these were better looking guys than me but they were all needy pretty boys and she had gotten over that crap. Here I was some regular joe who didn’t fawn over her and piss and moan because she wasn’t talking to me and she even admitted she got tired of waiting on me to reach out to her so she did it to me.lol
This sounds exactly like a chick I know named Ashley... She's pretty hot, and I knew she was attracted to me and we would run into each other at business network events all the time. I never tried anything with her because I know her father, he is a President of a local bank that is a good business connection and who has funded a number of my clients in the past and I NEVER mix business with fun. If I went out with this chick, I would run the chance of screwing up a decent business connection. But I watched her date one pretty boy after another, she even lived with one guy for awhile in a nice downtown condo. Meanwhile, there was this one guy, I'll call him Chris (because that is his real name) just a good old boy she had knows since her school days... he would date her off and on for years... never really pursued her... when she drifted off to some slick pretty boy he just moved on... then one day a switch went off in her emotional pretty little head, and suddenly decided Chris was the right man for her... bought a house together and she's been with him now for over a year. Chris is a decent guy, down to Earth well grounded and most chicks would agree he is a good catch... if she was rational, and not a chick she would stick things out with him. So far so good for Chris... hope things work out for him, but you never know.

A significant factor in Ashley's decision is that she just turned 30. When chicks hit these 5 year marks 25, 30, 35, 40 their attitudes about relationships turn dramatically. But you never really know what change will happen. I've known chicks when they hit these marks change in unpredictable ways. One... who divorced at 35, turned from a decent reasonable woman, into a tattooed, pink haired loon. The only thing that is certain is that they will change... so if you are in a relationship with one of these confusing irrational creatures the only thing that is predictable is that you can not predict what will happen, and it will ALWAYS be your fault that sh!t went sideways.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds exactly like a chick I know named Ashley... She's pretty hot, and I knew she was attracted to me and we would run into each other at business network events all the time. I never tried anything with her because I know her father, he is a President of a local bank that is a good business connection and who has funded a number of my clients in the past and I NEVER mix business with fun. If I went out with this chick, I would run the chance of screwing up a decent business connection. But I watched her date one pretty boy after another, she even lived with one guy for awhile in a nice downtown condo. Meanwhile, there was this one guy, I'll call him Chris (because that is his real name) just a good old boy she had knows since her school days... he would date her off and on for years... never really pursued her... when she drifted off to some slick pretty boy he just moved on... then one day a switch went off in her emotional pretty little head, and suddenly decided Chris was the right man for her... bought a house together and she's been with him now for over a year. Chris is a decent guy, down to Earth well grounded and most chicks would agree he is a good catch... if she was rational, and not a chick she would stick things out with him. So far so good for Chris... hope things work out for him, but you never know.

A significant factor in Ashley's decision is that she just turned 30. When chicks hit these 5 year marks 25, 30, 35, 40 their attitudes about relationships turn dramatically. But you never really know what change will happen. I've known chicks when they hit these marks change in unpredictable ways. One... who divorced at 35, turned from a decent reasonable woman, into a tattooed, pink haired loon. The only thing that is certain is that they will change... so if you are in a relationship with one of these confusing irrational creatures the only thing that is predictable is that you can not predict what will happen, and it will ALWAYS be your fault that sh!t went sideways.
Well, what's funny is during her "alone time" was going on, she might have been **** testing me to see how i'd react right away BUT her mistake was she pulled that crap too early. when she demanded space I by God gave her all the space she demanded. As time passed I found myself getting over her too because I hadn't had a chance to develop anything for her more than a pretty serious crush that passed with the time she was ignoring me. So when she reached out to me, her attraction might have risen for me but mine had taken a dramatic decrease. Yeah she was pretty hot and we'd gotten along great, but I won't allow someone to play those games with me. I went on that date and a few more with her but I was a MUCH different guy than she'd known before she pulled that **** test with me. Now I was the distant one, as hard as she tried she could never make me rekindle the feelings I had before. Not to sound like a sissy but that **** hurts when you just get tossed aside when you didn't do anything wrong and you know she didn't pull that crap that early on those other guys. You could see it in her eyes that she was panicked and she knew shed fvcked up with me because like I said, I wasn't the same guy she knew before. I wasn't obtainable anymore. She knew she had a good thing and decided to play a game and it ended up costing her everything. Not that I'm anything special but I'm telling you, I bet she wishes to this day she had never done that. She had no reason to do it. If a girl is willing to just let you walk away that easy, keep walking. That's my advice.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This is me in uni, I mean a year ago, at a uni gym, a girl would look at me with those hungry eyes. I thought she was mad but she had such an innocent look to it. I approached, and got a number. Tried getting a date but that girl never responded. I chased after her, but even then she didn't reciprocate. When she said she had a bf, I said who cares. We hugged and stuff like that. My kino was bad and game was also but I tried my best.
Then one day I was like enough. Just lived my life and until my parents decided to **** my life over. BTW parents will **** their kids lives over by doing some stupid choices.

Time flies fast. She saw me recently, and I couldn't give a damn. I mean I was flattered that she found me attractive that she kept glancing in my way and putting her into my orbit but no thanks. Even chased after me overtly when I passed by, her standing and following me but idk. Was she interested/afraid who knows from the start...

Now I have approached this new chick, everyone's been saying she's just not interested. Really random approach, no outcome. I just saw her and I was like damn this is the type of woman that a man should only go for. I approached. We talked, laughed etc. I was like damn what a girl ! Then she called me a cool guy in text which is in other words, I wasn't enough manly for her I guess, not a chad for her. Maybe it was a compliment Idk.

I mean I am no jerk so I don't think I'll be able to learn how to be that jerk who manages to give her those feels over reals. I mean maybe if I keep watching infield videos I might, but its not a natural ability. And when I texted her, she kept ignoring. I didn't let it go but I placed it on hold so to speak. I want to approach other women but they are all not as intoxicating as this one. Slightly pessimistic when will I manage to get a girl to have tingles.

Oh and I downloaded tinder and compared to that girl, I was like "this is a dirt hole". The women have sloppy pictures and its like a brothel in a cheap corrupted city and those are 18 yr olds-21yr olds. Deleted it after two hours and I certainly wasn't going to wait to be matched in a week's time.

Anyways cold approaching in a "proper social environment" is the right way to go. I see little point in approaching a chick at the streets because she can live 90 miles away and you'll never see her that often. Maybe she's hot but just got out of jail. Best way is to have a good hobby/lifestyle something to do with arts/social sciences and live in a good city (LA, Sydney, London, NY, Paris). I don't know how women go to stem, I mean it whats interesting in science/coding apart from the money ? nothing, you sit all day at a computer figuring some stuff that feels like abstract. I am looking at those who do computing/engineering/pure science.

So what do you think of this ? Need your input on this matter. Was I able to get them or no ****ing way. Can you get a girl who gives you her number and texts you but has low interest turn into higher interest, surely she likes you hence giving her your number because even that first girl pulled I have a boyfriend after months of chasing her, not days after, not even the same day I texted her. Surely, there are ways of getting them hooked onto you.