Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women want guys to cvm inside them if they are unable to get pregnant?

R

Ranger

Wow it’s like a miracle serum, from hair loss prevention to anti-inflammatory. I’m surprised Johnson & Johnson hasn’t patented a line of products yet. I’m not being sarcastic. Estrogen meds are made from horse piss, so......
I just hope it doesn’t cause you to grow a mustache. It would really look bad if you started getting a goatee. (Teasing)

A

AJ84

I just hope it doesn’t cause you to grow a mustache. It would really look bad if you started getting a goatee. (Teasing)
Hahaha I bet there’s fetish market for that. Something for everyone.
But seriously why hasn’t big pharma capitalized on this? Not like it‘s in short supply or difficult to extract.
Probably an ethics issue but men get paid to donate sperm to create life so... I would like to think a hair loss prevention cream is much less of an ethics issue than paying young men to jerk off so a company can advertise their jiz in some catalogue next to their pictures and physical health stats.

R

Ranger

Hahaha I bet there’s fetish market for that. Something for everyone.
But seriously why hasn’t big pharma capitalized on this? Not like it‘s in short supply or difficult to extract.
Probably an ethics issue but men get paid to donate sperm to create life so... I would like to think a hair loss prevention cream is much less of an ethics issue than paying young men to jerk off so a company can advertise their jiz in some catalogue next to their pictures and physical health stats.
I would think that it would be hard to mass produce. Mare’s urine for estrogen is only good when the mare is in cycle or in foal I think.
Maybe use horse semen. Lol
The softest your skin will ever be is using rendered beef or hog fat. The DNA is close to ours. Comparatively speaking.
Hogs especially. Burn victims with most of their body burned, use pig skin for grafting. Pig heart valves are used to replace damaged human heart valves. Crazy huh? Why not hog semen?
They produce way more than a bull bovine.
Over a pint and closer to a quart.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe that's why the no fappers of the world are so keen on pushing the agenda of doing it- they must have full heads of hair, & no sadness...although realizing they do it mostly to try & attract women is kinda depressing. I don't see how through some voodoo jizz retention methods it has them believing it's better to attract chicks than going out & being social. But to each his own I guess!
Nofap isnt about attraction. Its about removing fapping as a replacement for a sexual outlet. A male who only faps sexual energy is pathetic.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love having u cvm inside them.. don’t do it. Find better ways to shoot off. A lot of chicks are on BC, and they can’t be trusted. Not this generation anyway. They’re all over the place.. if you know what I mean.

At best, you’ll cause an accident. At worst, you’ll be tricked into being a daddy.

Always use the pullout method.. never give in to what a woman tells you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
As others have said, it makes them feel more connected to you. Also, it boosts their ego that they are able to get you off at all. Believe it or not, there are still some men out there, such as me, who don't cvm every single time they have sex. With my current GF I blast one about 8/10 times but I've had women who were more like 2/10 times for me. My GF now cheers whenever I blow my wad in her (she can't get preggo anymore) and says "HA! I made you cvm again" because I have told her that not all past ladies could do it persistently like she can, and that of course boosts her ego.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have said, it makes them feel more connected to you. Also, it boosts their ego that they are able to get you off at all. Believe it or not, there are still some men out there, such as me, who don't cvm every single time they have sex. With my current GF I blast one about 8/10 times but I've had women who were more like 2/10 times for me. My GF now cheers whenever I blow my wad in her (she can't get preggo anymore) and says "HA! I made you cvm again" because I have told her that not all past ladies could do it persistently like she can, and that of course boosts her ego.
I have this exact same conundrum. I used to think it was embarrassing (to myself) but then I realized in order for me to *** I just really need to be into it. That’s part of the responsibility of the girl. If she has been disrespectful, if she has lowered my interest, if she has **** tested me too much, I’m just not that into her and can’t ***. I can **** her good still but won’t always ***.

Then there’s the nights when I’m too drunk and that’s a different story..

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nofap isnt about attraction. Its about removing fapping as a replacement for a sexual outlet. A male who only faps sexual energy is pathetic.
The nofap Reddit is hilarious. If you ever want a good laugh go read some of the posts. If a guy happens to get a girls number or something a horde of 20+ guys will spam the thread asking how far along his streak is so they can achieve the same thing. Literally 95% of them do it because they think it's going to magically attract women without them doing an inkling of work to get girls themselves.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez my mate quotes selfhacked too for his dodgy ideas. In this case I haven't looked so I don't know but generally I d be more believing in sciencedirect. And if they were after nutrients you would think they'd be much more diligent about bl0wjobs. I think you guys have watched species too many times

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez my mate quotes selfhacked too for his dodgy ideas. In this case I haven't looked so I don't know but generally I d be more believing in sciencedirect. And if they were after nutrients you would think they'd be much more diligent about bl0wjobs. I think you guys have watched species too many times
Wait on species she harvested protein from giving head?

R

Ranger

I try not to. Sexual and creative energy are actually the same energy. I took notice of it when I realized I was more productive when I didn’t and just waited until my FWB on the weekend.
I have no idea if it’s true or not. I just know that when my sexual energy builds, so does my creative productivity.

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to. Sexual and creative energy are actually the same energy. I took notice of it when I realized I was more productive when I didn’t and just waited until my FWB on the weekend.
I have no idea if it’s true or not. I just know that when my sexual energy builds, so does my creative productivity.
You're not the only one, If I abstain from anything sexual my productivity goes up by a huge amount. I get the most writing done when I'm holding out

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet it is so suave lore that if we are not getting it wet our d1ck will drop off and we will turn into beta cucks. Of course if you believe that I can sell you a bridge velly clean velly cheap.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Of course if you believe that I can sell you a bridge velly clean velly cheap.
I can see you're been exposed to some Chinaware and it's velly obvious haha

How's the new year uber?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good. Jobs going well. Girlfriends behaving herself well mainly. Got away for a few days and did some beach side driving in the Beamer. And I'm a tennis guy so I'm looking forward to the A open. Housing market is a bit of a worry here it's on the slide hopefully a hole economy won't go tits up.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All good. Jobs going well. Girlfriends behaving herself well mainly. Got away for a few days and did some beach side driving in the Beamer. And I'm a tennis guy so I'm looking forward to the A open. Housing market is a bit of a worry here it's on the slide hopefully a hole economy won't go tits up.
Australia will never go "tits up".

Ur natural resources will buffer the economy while its ur service sector that's actually driving the economy.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK!!! Explain this one... "I normally don't let guys come inside me because they think they can control me....." That's a real quote from a girl I just banged