"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

No one hooks up publicly anymore

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,743
Reaction score
2,322
I gave this some time before I would make this thread. But there's a decadence going on here in the west, especially in the US, where women are just not clicking with guys anymore nor letting pick up happen. In my city, for instance, not only is there little interaction between the two sexes, but even at night, out at bars or clubs, the women don't even let themselves get at least flirted with. They'll talk for a bit, then go off. This has happened so much that I'm seeing a decadence in male and female sexuality. I traveled to a big event in Atlanta [not my home city], where all types of people from different industries were mingling, and even there, that same thing was happening. People stuck to the people they knew, there were talking, but nothing that looked like two strangers vibing and maybe finding some fun.

What I do notice of course is that the advantage is still on the female side. Men are so desperate out here that I am seeing muscular guys getting with some very average women. Yes, couples do exist and it's not like that is not happening, but being out in public seems more like a viewing window rather than the organic social pool that it was before. It's a contrast compared to before 2010 where there was at least some attempt.

I blame not only social media and the dating apps, but I blame society at large for shaming all men with movements like MeToo and all this feminist boogeyman crying that happens on all forms of entertainment. It has made men afraid and at the same time made women cautious but entitled. So if you're not getting results, I can't blame you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,743
Reaction score
2,322

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
493
Reaction score
383
Location
Europe
The only guys i know who do well in the US are either rich or ghetto. There's not a lot to clean up for the rest of us. But then again, was the game every truly that fair?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,743
Reaction score
2,322
The only guys i know who do well in the US are either rich or ghetto. There's not a lot to clean up for the rest of us. But then again, was the game every truly that fair?
It was when the world openly did coke at the club. But then you end up like Cosby years later being framed for date rape when that was literally her intention to have sex.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,457
Reaction score
2,941
Age
37
The only guys i know who do well in the US are either rich or ghetto
There's a grain of truth to this... As mentioned elsewhere https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/incel-tv-has-a-new-channel.284009/page-2#post-3187255 , here in The US, organized crime syndicates are THE ONLY folks who boast anything approaching a backbone

Tradcons begin fawning over a Candace Owens or Laura Loomer, whenever such clowns waddle into the circus. And large sections of The Manosphere have been simping for the likes of Karen Straughan, Janice Fiamengo, and(more recently)Pearl Davis, for an unforgivably long time

By contrast, Cartel operatives and full patch members of your neighborhood outlaw motorcycle MC are out in the wild, doing the things commentators simply fantasize about
 
Last edited:
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
93
Reaction score
70
The only guys i know who do well in the US are either rich or ghetto. There's not a lot to clean up for the rest of us. But then again, was the game every truly that fair?
With that attitude, if I say what cities, would you even believe me? I waited to respond because I knew the bias that awaits me, the mentality of everyone on this board.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,743
Reaction score
2,322
With that attitude, if I say what cities, would you even believe me? I waited to respond because I knew the bias that awaits me, the mentality of everyone on this board.
You came into this thread and said...

I live in a city where it’s the complete opposite.
We're simply asking you to explain instead of making some weird excuse that we're going to be biased. This is a discussion not reddit.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,031
Reaction score
1,891
Age
42
Location
Florida
I live in a smaller town and I see it occasionally. Orlando is a bigger city and I think it happens there more often.

Just because people around you aren't doing it doesn't mean you can't do it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top