“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pathetic Simps now turning to watching 'Sleep Streaming' women.

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,810
Location
象外
It's funny how right when social media started offering people a lot of entertainment options, dudes started to become terrified of leaving their homes and talking to real people.
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
That's a little risky.

If she starts dreaming of the 6'1 Alpha male and starts doing stuff to herself.....ouch Barq's has Bite!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
414
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
I think good on her! I wouldnt pay to watch, hell,wouldnt even watch for free! But,if she cant get mugs and sad sacks to cough up for basically doing nothing,well,again,good on her!
 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
541
Reaction score
252
Age
42
Unbelievable.
Who the fvck are these guys?? What’s the profile of the average simp…
I see some dudes paying tens of thousands $ to OF girls (up to $millions even? Idk).. just to watch.

Can’t understand why , when there is unlimited FREE p0rnography available they could watch ??

And obvs if they are so rich n loaded to pay OF ..they could also just we easily pay for hot escorts, real life women ,,and actually fvck them!!
Heaps of them!

Idiot fvcknards !!!! :mad::mad::mad:
talk about driving up the price of pvssy also…:rolleyes:

rediculous.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
6,138
Well..she quite hot so...

Yes fellas; a hot woman can get that bag this a way and that a way. Never forget that her inbox is filled to the brims with hungry men with actual serious money.

She gets D offers on a daily and she will probably take on the best ones

Imo this is basically an prostitute running an add.
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
61
Reaction score
28
Age
38
Well..she quite hot so...

Yes fellas; a hot woman can get that bag this a way and that a way. Never forget that her inbox is filled to the brims with hungry men with actual serious money.

She gets D offers on a daily and she will probably take on the best ones

Imo this is basically an prostitute running an add.
In what way is she "hot".

?
 
Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
61
Reaction score
28
Age
38
Now that’s passive income.
$650 a week she's earning on average from youtube revenue, just from filming herself sleep. Don't know what her day job is.
 
Top