“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

8D movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevbucmash

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
523
Age
42
I'm starting a new movement. Who's on board?

Basically 8D, you have to be straight, first and foremost. You have to cherish traditional values of family, and;
  • life,
  • dignity,
  • human rights and freedoms,
  • patriotism,
  • citizenship,
  • service to the Fatherland and responsibility for its destiny,
  • high moral ideals,
  • strong family,
  • creative work,
  • priority of the spiritual over the material,
  • humanism,
  • mercy,
  • justice,
  • collectivism,
  • mutual assistance and mutual respect,
  • historical memory and continuity of generations,
  • unity of the peoples of United States.

Who's onboard with me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
412
Reaction score
493
Location
UK
To quote the film referenced in my avatar,left, "you`re gonna end up fighting every elected official in this country"
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,861
Reaction score
19,082
The sound strangely familiar...
Sounds like a delusional sociopath I used to know...

That's cool. Start your movement elsewhere tho since political content is not allowed.

This is the final warning, bans will start being handed out if I have to keep locking and deleting threads.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top