“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What to do when a woman say "I love you"?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 13, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
12
Age
38
ok thans, but I put another question.Aftrer a girl say "I love you", what should I say/do to make things farward without say "i love you too? Maybe I don't want to say "I love you" because I don't, but I would like to kiss her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,644
Age
48
Posts are becoming stranger and stranger. And they’re reminding me just how shortchanged and socially stunted the young generation is.

What do you say? Whatever you want to! How’s that? Say nothing. Say you love her if you do! Crack a joke! Smile!

Then there the the other autistic posts with some version of, “How do I act?” Act how you want to!

What is going on here? I want to know.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,644
Age
48
So she tells you that she loves you but you're afraid to kiss her because of fear of rejection?

Has this actually happened?
Some posters difficulties go beyond dealing with women.
 
Joined
Aug 13, 2024
Messages
59
Reaction score
12
Age
38
So she tells you that she loves you but you're afraid to kiss her because of fear of rejection?

Has this actually happened?
Women are very easy to turn off, and by be scared to "doing the wrong thing" I do nothing

Happened that some girls, after appreciating me, refused my kiss
 
Last edited:

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
263
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
So she tells you that she loves you but you're afraid to kiss her because of fear of rejection?

Has this actually happened?
Seems like if she says “I love you” then you haven’t been “rejected”. What’s the worry?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top