“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #10

All (5) Like Like (3) Haha Haha (2)

    1. Haha

      Chow Mein

      Senior Don Juan
      • Messages
        390
      • Reaction score
        273
    2. Like

      Mertz09

      Senior Don Juan From Houston Tx.
      • Messages
        263
      • Reaction score
        153
    3. Haha

      Hamurabimbi

      Master Don Juan From California
      • Messages
        4,116
      • Reaction score
        3,609
    4. Like

      Manure Spherian

      Master Don Juan 48
      • Messages
        1,899
      • Reaction score
        1,644
    5. Like

      taiyuu_otoko

      Master Don Juan From 象外
      • Messages
        5,750
      • Reaction score
        4,809
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top