“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Nextdoor

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,609
Location
California
I’ve been on Nextdoor for a few years. I use it to sell or buy items & keep up on what’s going on in the ‘hood. On a whim, today, I put my picture on my profile (previously I had a generic green dot). Sure enough. I started getting women contacting me. I’m thinking this is an untapped tool for meeting women. Nextdoor is almost everywhere. Probably worth a try where you are.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
I’ve been on Nextdoor for a few years. I use it to sell or buy items & keep up on what’s going on in the ‘hood. On a whim, today, I put my picture on my profile (previously I had a generic green dot). Sure enough. I started getting women contacting me. I’m thinking this is an untapped tool for meeting women. Nextdoor is almost everywhere. Probably worth a try where you are.

hahaha could be the beginning of the end of that site
 
Top