Dissolving My Marriage

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, women and men are different
it's biological.
Don't be weird. Plenty of men have run off with the cute secretary because their loyalty followed their d i c k. It has nothing to do with biology. It has to do with character.

Historically women have tolerated it more because as the weaker gender physically women had to be more dependent on men. Smart women have always weilded power through influence rather than strength because strength is not womens' forte.

Biologically no man can create an heir without a woman. And men protect beautiful women because they want beautiful progeny. That is the reality of it. Yes men can be indiscriminate....but a high status woman does not need to to tolerate that, and won't.

Even Nietzche himself committed suicide because the one woman he wanted in all the world rejected him.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Therapy, gentleman. Therapy.

As I was saying, humans have never married for “happiness.” That concept is modern Disney / Hallmark propaganda.
You're saying go to therapy? I don't get it.

My point is, don't do something that's not bringing you happiness. Has nothing to do with Disney. Every choice in life comes down to this, after basic needs are met. If you are rationalizing a bad decision that's up to you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're saying go to therapy? I don't get it.
Yes.

They're the same thing basically
You end up emasculated. :rofl:
How? CBT is legit. Our thoughts control our feelings. My therapist was an older male that was ex law enforcement. Those feeling you feel because of a woman, or politics, or any other BS can be re-framed easily through rational thinking techniques. Again, I highly recommend.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be weird. Plenty of men have run off with the cute secretary because their loyalty followed their d i c k. It has nothing to do with biology. It has to do with character.
Don't be weird. Plenty of women have over reacted, acted biatchy, beat down, and demasculated a good man because their loyalty followed their Emotions. It has nothing to do with biology. It has to do with character.

Hahhahahahaa, couldn't resist! How ya like that? ;-) lolz

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has everything to do with biology. Loyalty does not look the same between men and women. Men offer protection and provisioning to women in exchange for sexual / reproductive access. Man was put on earth to spread his seed. Telling a man to fancy one woman sexually is analogous to telling women to fancy short, broke, weak men.

M

member162951

It has everything to do with biology. Loyalty does not look the same between men and women. Men offer protection and provisioning to women in exchange for sexual / reproductive access. Man was put on earth to spread his seed. Telling a man to fancy one woman sexually is analogous to telling women to fancy short, broke, weak men.
No one is telling a man to "fancy" one woman. A man (or woman) may fancy many people throughout their lives. Married or not, it's human nature to be attracted to the opposite sex (or the same sex), no one is refuting that, I'm certainly not.

BUT when you take the vow of fidelity in matrimony, you don't act on that attraction, that is what is meant by having character and integrity.

You don't allow your thirst for the vagina or to "spread your seed" to override your sense of integrity, loyalty and the commitment YOU made.

If you don't want to honor the commitment or if you don't believe you have it in your character to behave with integrity and remain faithful, then DON'T make the vow. It's really that simple and there is no debating this IMO. It's a choice.

Marriage is not a need, it's not a necessity. You can procreate, have a family WITHOUT marriage. And in my neck of the woods, many couples choose to do just that and their kids are happy, healthy, well adjusted kids who are loved by both parents. In some cases more so than when their parents are married but unhappy and one or both are cheating.

All this noise about biology and men and women valuing loyalty differently is a load of *. It's an excuse to disguise the fact that some men are incapable of controlling their thirst for other women and keeping it in their pants and justify it by saying it's biology or men and women are different, have a different sense of loyalty blah blah. It's weak.

Unless you wrote your own marital vows and remaining faithful to your spouse was omitted from those vows, by cheating you are breaking the vows thereby disrespecting the commitment YOU made to your marriage, your wife and ultimately yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUT when you take the vow of fidelity in matrimony, you don't act on that attraction, that is what is meant by having character and integrity.

You don't allow your thirst for the vagina or to "spread your seed" to override your sense of integrity, loyalty and the commitment YOU made.

If you don't want to honor the commitment or if you don't believe you have it in your character to behave with integrity and remain faithful, then DON'T make the vow. It's really that simple and there is no debating this IMO. It's a choice.

Marriage is not a need, it's not a necessity. You can procreate, have a family WITHOUT marriage. And in my neck of the woods, many couples choose to do just that and their kids are happy, healthy, well adjusted kids who are loved by both parents. In some cases more so than when their parents are married but unhappy and one or both are cheating.

All this noise about biology and men and women valuing loyalty differently is a load of *. It's an excuse to disguise the fact that some men are incapable of controlling their thirst for other women and keeping it in their pants and justify it by saying it's biology or men and women are different, have a different sense of loyalty blah blah. It's weak.

Unless you wrote your own marital vows and remaining faithful to your spouse was omitted from those vows, by cheating you are breaking the vow thereby disrespecting the commitment YOU made to your marriage, your wife and ultimately yourself.
Ok if you believe this then I assume you also believe that beautiful women need to stop chasing top tier men and instead choose low-income short kings?

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biology is a big part of character. When girls "mature" quicker than boys, is that biology? or just "character"?

aggression in males. is that biology? or just "character"? when a spike goes to a men's head, and his personality changes. Biology or "character"?

being a male or female. there are biological differences. theses differences also affect us psychological.

men do cheat... does that have a lot to do with biology or is that just "character"? women are more nurturing.. is that based a lot on biology? or isb it just "character".

a lot of who we are is based on biology.. on our genetics and our parents and grandparents genetics, etc..

to deny mother nature... our biology is to live in a fairy tale.

Historically women have tolerated it more because as the weaker gender physically women had to be more dependent on men. Smart women have always weilded power through influence rather than strength because strength is not womens' forte.

Biologically no man can create an heir without a woman. And men protect beautiful women because they want beautiful progeny. That is the reality of it. Yes men can be indiscriminate....but a high status woman does not need to to tolerate that, and won't.

Even Nietzche himself committed suicide because the one woman he wanted in all the world rejected him.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Question for you. Not that it applies to me anymore, but at one point it did.

If men and women are sworn to monogamous terms via marriage, but one partner stops allowing sexual access, are those vows still meaningful?

1. Lets say a man turns down sex for one day - surely this is reasonable, so cheating is off the table.
2. What if he turns down sex for a week? Still, cheating is clearly off the table.
3. How about a month? Well, that's kind of a long time, but cheating is wrong, right?
4. What if a man turns down sex for a year or longer? Should the woman still forego sex with anyone else?

What I'm getting at here, is that no one makes a commitment to put out every time their husband wants to get his rocks off, but everyone makes the commitment to not seek it elsewhere...
Shouldn't there also be a commitment in there to keep your partner (reasonably) sexually satisfied? But there isn't.

Monogamy is only monogamy when two people swear to only have sex with each other... That means it only applies when the two are having sex with each other.

M

member162951

Ok if you believe this then I assume you also believe that beautiful women need to stop chasing top tier men and instead choose low-income short kings?
What? What does that have to do with honoring the commitment YOU made and behaving with integrity and remaining faithful to your wife?

I'm not getting the correlation but nevermind, my question is rhetorical. We are on two completely different wavelengths, no sense debating this any further.

You do you and hope it works out for ya.