“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Gifts in early stages of dating?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Hi All,
Been working on this girl who I see a couple of times a week in the sauna at my local gym. She’s definitely interested, complimented me on my physique, made it clear she’s single.
1. Unless she's fvcked you at least a few times, NEVER assump a modern girl to be interested in you sexually and romantically.

We’ve lots in common,
2. "Having stuff in common" doesn't mean sh!t. Had you dated a good amount of women, you would have known this.

she’s early 40’s, never married no kids, which is rare for me to find in my area.
3. Commitment issue, perhaps?

Question is, it’s her birthday in a weeks time (a few days before mine). A book topic came up in our conversations, should I buy her a book as a small gift or is that a bit weird/needy?
4.You haven't fvcked her even once, she's not even your girlfriend, so any gift from you, no matter how small, 100% would come up as needy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Tell her you are gonna cook her dinner at your place, that her gift.
Perfect. I would like to add that, OP should communicate to her that they gonna cook together, not only himself doing all the work as if he's chef in a castle where she's the Queen. She hasn't done anything worthy of such level of treatment from OP.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Thanks all, with a bit more delving. She’s got issues, found out she’s travelled around a lot lived in Spain for a few years then Australia, moved sround She was in AA 15 years ago - still attends the meetings. Works as a social worker so dealing with lots of other peoples problems.

Not sure whether to just bang for fun or avoid completely.
1. Women who travel a lot, for whatever reasons, are redflags most of the time.
2. You know you don't need to wed every single woman you fvck, don't you?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I'd book a spa day/weekend. Something that you will enjoy yourself. I don't know what your financial sitch is but that would be my go-to. Spa or even a lodge. Regardless of where this goes, you had a good time and a cool experience.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,089
You aren't even dating and you want to buy her a gift? C'mon man. Why do you even remember it's her birthday? I've dated women for more than a year and I can barely remember what day their birthday is...I mean I remember the general timeframe down to like half a month but the actual day?

Stop trying to be her boyfriend before even asking her out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Toddy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2022
Messages
86
Reaction score
36
Update on sauna chick. We agreed to meet again in the gym today, with a coffee afterwards.
All went well in total we spent 3 hours together with sauna, coffee and a walk down the beach. Went really well she linked arms towards the end of the walk. I bottled going in for the kiss and just went for hug.
We’ve exchanged numbers with her asking for mine. We agreed to go out next Thursday night for a drink. I should bump in to her again on Thursday morning in the gym.
I’ve not had a message since the date, should I message her in a couple days to confirm? Definitely need to escalate to for the kiss.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,407
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Gifts, no gifts, forest for the trees. Maybe the main thing is the Lack of Abundance Mindset.
 

Toddy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2022
Messages
86
Reaction score
36
Gifts, no gifts, forest for the trees. Maybe the main thing is the Lack of Abundance Mindset.
You’re right on that front, need to keep in mind the abundance mindset. I’m 6’4 and in great shape, earn decent money, need to remind myself of that. Need to work on my game though.
 

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
263
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
Update on sauna chick. We agreed to meet again in the gym today, with a coffee afterwards.
All went well in total we spent 3 hours together with sauna, coffee and a walk down the beach. Went really well she linked arms towards the end of the walk. I bottled going in for the kiss and just went for hug.
We’ve exchanged numbers with her asking for mine. We agreed to go out next Thursday night for a drink. I should bump in to her again on Thursday morning in the gym.
I’ve not had a message since the date, should I message her in a couple days to confirm? Definitely need to escalate to for the kiss.
If you are sure that you will see her at the gym on Thursday, then confirm when you see her there. If not, then I would wait to confirm with a text late on Wed. Make her wonder, add some mystery in her mind.
 
Top