Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Danny De Vito's son has never been seen with a woman because he is 5'2"?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danny DeVito is 4'10" and his son is 5'5". 5'5" is a difficult height for a man.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why doesnt he have his father's charisma to make up for it?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'd guess he has never been with a woman because he is socially awkward just by looking at him and can't have a convo with one without stammering all over himself.

If he looked like Tom Cruise we would have no issues even at 5'5". I think Cruise is 5'6"

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it has nothing to do with his height. Maybe it's only the short people obsessing about height that are musing whether some short celebrity's average son isn't acting like a player.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it has nothing to do with his height. Maybe it's only the short people obsessing about height that are musing whether some short celebrity's average son isn't acting like a player.
There are short successful guys on here like @Hamurabimbi and my Italian cousin is also short too. Sometimes I see he also makes threads about ethnicels more than actual ethnics, lol! He might also be obsessed that he's not a Nordic White and feels because he looks too Southern Europe White that he is not getting as much pull. That would be two issues of insecurity when you see ethnicel and heightcel threads.

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil strauss was only 5'6

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are short successful guys on here like @Hamurabimbi and my Italian cousin is also short too. Sometimes I see he also makes threads about ethnicels more than actual ethnics, lol! He might also be obsessed that he's not a Nordic White and feels because he looks too Southern Europe White that he is not getting as much pull. That would be two issues of insecurity when you see ethnicel and heightcel threads.
5’6”-7” isn’t a death sentence. 5’2” has got to be nightmare mode.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physiognamy

Being short stiffles confidence because people treat you differently off the bat. Confidence is required even if you're tall, but if you're short it's even harder to build/maintain. It's a losing battle. Yes, it can be done, but it's exceptionally difficult and most of the short guys who fvck are are rich, intelligent, exceptionally good looking, charming, assertive, funny, or charismatic - qualities which tall men largely may not even need.

I am growed tired of people acting like short people don't have a massive disadvantage, it's so self-evident it's ridiculous people still argue otherwise.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physiognamy

Being short stiffles confidence because people treat you differently off the bat. Confidence is required even if you're tall, but if you're short it's even harder to build/maintain. It's a losing battle. Yes, it can be done, but it's exceptionally difficult and most of the short guys who fvck are are rich, intelligent, exceptionally good looking, charming, assertive, funny, or charismatic - qualities which tall men largely may not even need.

I am growed tired of people acting like short people don't have a massive disadvantage, it's so self-evident it's ridiculous people still argue otherwise.
There are very few true Chads. Tall, handsome, fit, rich, intelligent, charismatic…. Most of us have at least one deficit (height in my case). One must maximize our other areas to make up. But. It isn’t that hard.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are very few true Chads. Tall, handsome, fit, rich, intelligent, charismatic…. Most of us have at least one deficit (height in my case). One must maximize our other areas to make up. But. It isn’t that hard.
I didn't say they needed all of those. The big 3 are money/status, looks, charisma. Hell even being fit is rough on a short guy because if they get too built they look even shorter and straight up goofy.

It's absolutely harder for a short guy to boost all three of those. People do not treat short people the same as tall people even if they claim otherwise. Something like 95% of business execs and Presidents are around 6', that's not a coincedence.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us have at least one deficit (height in my case).
You don't make it sound like a deficit. Getting bjs at work from your co-workers, strippers propositioning you but ignoring your friend, meeting various girls off Tinder, getting women ask you over. What are you complaining about?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's not a massive disadvantage. I'm 5'10 and obviously shorter than 6' but you'll never hear one post or thread of me complaining about my height being under 6'. I don't get what other people are talking about. I've been posting here since the mid-00s, and under this alias since the 2009 and never felt insecure at any point about my height. I may feel insecure about other things, like finances, ethnic/race, charisma or how I'm coming across/vibing, but never height. Honestly puzzled by threads like this. People getting surgery to increase their height is also baffling.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't make it sound like a deficit. Getting bjs at work from your co-workers, strippers propositioning you but ignoring your friend, meeting various girls off Tinder, getting women ask you over. What are you complaining about?
I’m just stating a fact.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bernie Ecclestone is even shorter, and he's been with women much taller than him. I used to think that a man's height only limits the pool of women he's attracted to, because they have to be same height or shorter. But it seems like there are guys who aren't bothered by the fact the woman is taller than them (Mark Wahlberg, Tom Cruise, Jason Statham come to mind.)

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Physiognamy

Have you even read The Game?
Neil Strauss is an average looking bald dude at 5'6. He said it helped him go undetected and slip under the woman's " oh this guy just wants to use me only for sex radar". He was known as Style then and was the #1 PUA as per some sites. He was having threesomes, smashing women on different continents, banging model-esque chicks, deflowered multiple virgins, was banging a 6ft psychology major, almost once took home a 6ft tall good looking married (and pregnant - yikes) blonde -which only failed due to logistics and god knows what else he got up to.

I remember long ago watching a RSD conference video (removed now like all rsd content) where they talk about it. They said (owen and julien) to have zero insecurity-- embrace it all.

Even pook talked about this - Women like tall dudes because it gives them a sense of security and safety and feeling protected. If you can give those feelings to her as a short dude (admittedly more difficult than a tall guy) she cannot help but be attracted and interested.

Its not how big you are, its how big you play.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil Strauss is an average looking bald dude at 5'6. He said it helped him go undetected and slip under the woman's " oh this guy just wants to use me only for sex radar". He was known as Style then and was the #1 PUA as per some sites. He was having threesomes, smashing women on different continents, banging model-esque chicks, deflowered multiple virgins, was banging a 6ft psychology major, almost once took home a 6ft tall good looking married (and pregnant - yikes) blonde -which only failed due to logistics and god knows what else he got up to.

I remember long ago watching a RSD conference video (removed now like all rsd content) where they talk about it. They said (owen and julien) to have zero insecurity-- embrace it all.

Even pook talked about this - Women like tall dudes because it gives them a sense of security and safety and feeling protected. If you can give those feelings to her as a short dude (admittedly more difficult than a tall guy) she cannot help but be attracted and interested.

Lol you believe that sh!t about Neil Strauss? Wake up man... it's all BS.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Literally everyone knows about him

For every Neil Strauss there was 1mil guys like him who tried to do what he did and failed. Exceptions to the rule don't prove anything. This guy had to write a book, collaborate, and spend hundreds if not thousands of hours perfecting his craft, meanwhile a 6'+ good looking guy with subpar social skills/game can roll up and get pvssy by fumbling around and putting in very little effort.

Because it's not a massive disadvantage. I'm 5'10 and obviously shorter than 6' but you'll never hear one post or thread of me complaining about my height being under 6'. I don't get what other people are talking about. I've been posting here since the mid-00s, and under this alias since the 2009 and never felt insecure at any point about my height. I may feel insecure about other things, like finances, ethnic/race, charisma or how I'm coming across/vibing, but never height. Honestly puzzled by threads like this. People getting surgery to increase their height is also baffling.
I never said short guys should feel insecure or stop trying. Also 5'10 is pretty indistinguishable from 6', I bet you most women wouldn't know the difference. Once you get below 5'6 or so that's when it's more of a crippling handicap.

Last edited: