article: Gen Z Is Leaving Dating Apps Behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BS, not true. Incel mentality.
Incel mentality? sorry if you still getting fleeced paying for chicks in 2024
Guess what? the same women that you are paying for dates for are the same women during 2020 lockdown and quarantine that would go over to a guys house and suck his penis after knowing him for 30 minutes or less and this hasn't changed

Speaking from experience you goober

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Incel mentality? sorry if you still getting fleeced paying for chicks in 2024
Guess what? the same women that you are paying for dates for are the same women during 2020 lockdown and quarantine that would go over to a guys house and suck his penis after knowing him for 30 minutes or less and this hasn't changed

Speaking from experience you goober
FFS, just say no. You're not obligated to pay for anything. Why would you promise dinner/coffee or any of that other bullsh1t? I have to wonder what the hell guys here do on dates anyway? Do none of you have a deck of cards or a Nintendo system? Why does everything have to involve SEX day 1? If she wants dinner, tell her to cook it. Are all of you so boring that all you can think of is getting her clothes off?

This is the reason none of you are getting any, you try to rush things. There is more to life than getting your dik sucked.

Tell her you need a second player on Final Fight. Cost to you: 0.

My wife loves these games.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS, just say no. You're not obligated to pay for anything. Why would you promise dinner/coffee or any of that other bullsh1t? I have to wonder what the hell guys here do on dates anyway? Do none of you have a deck of cards or a Nintendo system? Why does everything have to involve SEX day 1? If she wants dinner, tell her to cook it. Are all of you so boring that all you can think of is getting her clothes off?

This is the reason none of you are getting any, you try to rush things. There is more to life than getting your dik sucked.
If I take a girl on a date it's

Walk in the park
Ice Cream
Drinks
No dinner

Last time I took a girl on a date was June 2023. When I was younger I would take any woman on a date high interest or low.
During Lockdown I figured out a system on how to vet for chicks that were DTF even if a take a chick on a date it's because she is DTF. This has helped me out by 9000

Witty banter-Sexual escalation via texting-Compliance and Logistics

Don't take my word for it, field test it yourself

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I take a girl on a date it's

Walk in the park
Ice Cream
Drinks
No dinner

Last time I took a girl on a date was June 2023. When I was younger I would take any woman on a date high interest or low.
During Lockdown I figured out a system on how to vet for chicks that were DTF even if a take a chick on a date it's because she is DTF. This has helped me out by 9000

Witty banter-Sexual escalation via texting-Compliance and Logistics

Don't take my word for it, field test it yourself
You're BORING dude. No wonder Gen-Z women don't want to be around you. Walk in the park? Ice Cream and Drinks? What is she 5? Damn... can you come up with something more interesting. Just reading that sentence almost put me to sleep.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're BORING dude. No wonder Gen-Z women don't want to be around you. Walk in the park? Ice Cream and Drinks? What is she 5? Damn... can you come up with something more interesting. Just reading that sentence almost put me to sleep.
At least tie them up before you smear ice cream all over her naked body...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aaaw so you're a jestermaxxer, makes sense from your post, I'm curious what do you do on a first date? I hope you're under the age of 35 because jestemaxxing doesn't work as well once you turn into an old dog like myself

At least tie them up before you smear ice cream all over her naked body...
There are lot of women who love Kink, it's a taboo topic even on this forum, but all I will say is there are more women open to it than those that aren't

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 44 this year.

Jestermaxing? Dude, you sound as much fun as watching paint peel on a 50-year-old concrete wall. Do whatever you would normally do on a day you would spend with your friends. You're inviting a woman into your life not being her clown for the weekend.

Kink is for left wing pervs and cucks, unsurprising you're all so into it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 44 this year.

Jestermaxing? Dude, you sound as much fun as watching paint peel on a 50-year-old concrete wall. Do whatever you would normally do on a day you would spend with your friends. You're inviting a woman into your life not being her clown for the weekend.

You're 44 married and posting Super Nintendo videos, I can't take you seriously, I dare say you might be mentally ill
regardless I will ignore your posts from here on because there is nothing I can learn from you

*Hits Ignore button*

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 44 married and posting Super Nintendo videos, I can't take you seriously, I dare say you might be mentally ill
regardless I will ignore your posts from here on because there is nothing I can learn from a super husband
Married 15 years, no hiccups.

Apparently, Super Nintendo saved my marriage.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some young men feel defeated and sometimes leave the platforms that don't serve them. Online dating platforms serve to women a heaping platter from which they can choose (happy thanksgiving), the issue arises for them in seeking commitment from men who have options and are not willing to commit.

Keeping in mind that 'piece' is citing anecdotal reports from Redditors which by in large tend to be introverted pseudo intellectuals who congregate in a hive mind. Most are bitter and unsuccessful in dating and romance. They would rather blame the systems (in more ways than one) than actively make changes conducive to improving their situation. OLD can be horrible for men, best thing young guys can do is accept the state of things, adapt (or don't) and make the best of it and get what's theirs. If their situation is poor, then change it. Make more money, get in shape, work on your social skills, f***ing move if you feel the need to, or don't and drop out all together... Regardless, no one wants to hear them whine like Redditors do.

Also, Tinder in 2022:
  • Tinder made $1.79 billion revenue in 2022, an 8% increase on the year prior
  • It had 75 million monthly active users and 10.9 million subscribers in 2022
  • 60% of Tinder’s users are under 35 years old
  • Three quarters of Tinder’s users are male
If the juice ain't worth the squeeze for them then there will be more to drink for the Men who actually engage in the dating market and are successful. I don't blame men for dropping out, but pity them since they often equate their chances of getting laid/relationships with their lack of success on OLD.
lol none of that **** matters. As far as you not wanting to hear “whining,” well, that sounds like a great reason to keep doing it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are lot of women who love Kink, it's a taboo topic even on this forum, but all I will say is there are more women open to it than those that aren't
Tell me something new...

Yes, I'm definitely a left wing perv.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fired up Tinder recently cause I was bored. I threw all my recent fit pictures up and a mix of fun stuff. Swiped right on a lot of hotties, but I only seem to get matches so far with middle aged women. ****ing made me laugh again cause I had the same results a few years ago. I get far better reception irl. I don't know what it is about dating apps but they are not worth my time. And it does not help considering my ethnicity.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Like the girls didn't look like the photos they posted off themselves online lol.
The vast majority of girls look way better on social media than they do in real life

That is why online dating does not really work either, because women know that they are scam artists :)

Sure there are girls that are hot irl too and you might bump into them in online dating, but this happens extremely rarely and you need to be extremely patient till you bump into them

All in all, online dating is a rigged game for guys ( no matter how good looking they are )

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
online dating is a rigged game for guys ( no matter how good looking they are )
For about 90% of men, this is true. The top 10% or so do well with swipe apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.