Fun posting ridiculous OLD profile screenshots

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. She's 40 and she's not a spectacular looking 40 year old either. The face is mediocre at best. She doesn't look overweight, which is good. On looks, she's a swipe left.

Her personality is complete dog shiit though.

I'll answer her questions on my White privilege as a heterosexual White male.

I have never experienced White privilege as a 40 year old, early Millennial White male.

I have experienced getting rejected by colleges for admission while minorities with lower GPAs got accepted to the programs where I wanted to get accepted. That's discrimination against a White person, not privilege.

I have experienced situations where I've interviewed for jobs and didn't get the jobs. I checked who got the job I interviewed for while using LinkedIn after the fact. Most often, it was a lesser qualified minority and/or female candidate. That's discrimination against a White person, not privilege.

If I were a minority and female today, I would be higher paid and have a more impressive title in my white collar line of work. Once again, that's discrimination against a White person, not privilege.

I think I have a very good understanding of my White privilege based upon those examples above.

Why doesn't she tell me about how she's experienced privilege as an LBGTQ White woman who identifies as a woman? She has more privilege than I have.

It's amazing that she's a psychologist because she doesn't seem like she's in a good place to help people.

The SF Bay Area, Portland, and Seattle are magnets for this stuff.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. She's 40 and she's not a spectacular looking 40 year old either. The face is mediocre at best. She doesn't look overweight, which is good. On looks, she's a swipe left.

I have never experienced White privilege as a 40 year old, early Millennial White male.

I have experienced getting rejected by colleges for admission while minorities with lower GPAs got accepted to the programs where I wanted to get accepted. That's discrimination against a White person, not privilege.

I have experienced situations where I've interviewed for jobs and didn't get the jobs. I checked who got the job I interviewed for while using LinkedIn after the fact. Most often, it was a lesser qualified minority and/or female candidate. That's discrimination against a White person, not privilege.

If I were a minority and female today, I would be higher paid and have a more impressive title in my white collar line of work. Once again, that's discrimination against a White person, not privilege.

I think I have a very good understanding of my White privilege based upon those examples above.

Why doesn't she tell me about how she's experienced privilege as an LBGTQ White woman who identifies as a woman? She has more privilege than I have.

It's amazing that she's a psychologist because she doesn't seem like she's in a good place to help people.

She's a shrink because she's nuts.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This is happening in the UK too, especially in education, health, the civil service, and other areas of public sector work.

Women and ethnic minorities are more likely to be recruited, promoted and retained than other workers. They also often get a free pass on under-performance and disciplinary matters. I also believe I have been discriminated against a number of times throughout my career.

Nobody wants to know about all this though, or so it seems.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder should ban her for being racist.
Not going to happen.

Women and ethnic minorities are more likely to be recruited, promoted and retained than other workers. They also often get a free pass on under-performance and disciplinary matters. I also believe I have been discriminated against a number of times throughout my career.

Nobody wants to know about all this though, or so it seems.
I talk about it all the time as a discriminated against Millennial White male with zero privilege.

The disturbing thing here is that she's a psychologist.
How is she capable of helping anyone with their mental health?

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This chic is a complete mess. Too many -sexuals listed for crying out loud. If you need to have a cheat sheet to figure out what the hell she is saying, then the other team can have her. I swear 2023 feminist are nothing more than the female version of the black pill. Since they are a complete train wreck that no man would ever want, they switch sides and blame men for having privilege. B!tch pls. Stop blaming men for you being a piece of trash.

I live and have worked in the Bay Area for the past 30 years and it has become a virtue signaling wasteland. They are constantly looking for unicorns to fill positions. A good majority perform poorly or leave because they were given a position without any merit. Those white/brown/yellow privileged males had to work hard and fight for higher positions in the past. Now an unqualified nut job can get hired to fill the diversity quota. The default now is to disqualify men purely on gender because they have had it so well for centuries. They have to settle for a qualified man as the last resort. I don’t see a single woman working on the highway improvements on my way to work. Just a bunch on hard working men, mostly Mexican, doing hard labor. Don’t see any 40 year old feminists fighting to grab a shovel on that job site..

We have groups at work to celebrate different ethnicities, to learn about customs and traditions which is actually educational. In the spirit of the diversity and inclusion rhetoric, last week was celebrating BIsexuality. What the flying fvck does this have anything to do with business? I thought sexual talk was not appropriate at work, now we gotta hear about who you’re fcking? Fine, you like gang bangs, but you are late on your deliverables and not meeting project timelines.

The irony of how things have changed since metoo. Men’s lives were destroyed for approaching women and making them “feel“ objectified and/or harassed for having any sort of interaction. Now these same women are self proclaimed wh0res posting their true nature for the world to see. Bizarre world we live in now.

This thread has been hilarious. Lots of trash is out there.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
virtue signaling wasteland.
There's something about virtue signaling wasteland places I don't understand. Why would any blue collar guy want to work in a virtue signaling wasteland? Why would any regular guy who is an auto mechanic, construction worker, electrical linesman, garbage collector, plumber, etc. want to live and work in a city that is openly hostile to his kind?

This chic is a complete mess. Too many -sexuals listed for crying out loud. If you need to have a cheat sheet to figure out what the hell she is saying, then the other team can have her. I swear 2023 feminist are nothing more than the female version of the black pill. Since they are a complete train wreck that no man would ever want, they switch sides and blame men for having privilege. B!tch pls. Stop blaming men for you being a piece of trash.
What kind of guy would date a woman like this? Are men so thirsty that this sort of woman gets interest?

She seems way too weird for any normie type in attitude male.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's something about virtue signaling wasteland places I don't understand. Why would any blue collar guy want to work in a virtue signaling wasteland? Why would any regular guy who is an auto mechanic, construction worker, electrical linesman, garbage collector, plumber, etc. want to live and work in a city that is openly hostile to his kind?
All of the fields you listed are devoid of female workers unless they are lesbians. Men work together and create the society we all live in. That kind of hostility is more prevalent in office jobs. Women are not fighting to paint houses, hammer nails or pave roads. It’s the office job where they can complain about not getting the CEO position fresh out of college.

The departments at work that are mostly women, are complete disasters. At any given time there is some back biting or covert fighting going on. The most entertaining and least productive group is run by a highly narcissistic female which constantly argues with another lesbian manager. You could fire the entire group without any repercussions to productivity. It would probably go up because there is less chaos to endure.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The average womanswear size in the US is size 16-18. :rolleyes:

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't talked to her in about 3 months but exchanged numbers and was texting with her.

Screenshot_20231006_200317_Facebook.jpg

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't talked to her in about 3 months but exchanged numbers and was texting with her.

View attachment 11262
Gotta watch out broads with the Frozen Face Syndrome, they're announcing to the world they are poker players who are hiding compliance issues.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a lady, only HB 6.5 send me a message asking for a "unfiltered pic." Her main profile pic is a fairly heavily filtered pic LOL.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a lady, only HB 6.5 send me a message asking for a "unfiltered pic." Her main profile pic is a fairly heavily filtered pic LOL.
Get her # and send her a c0ck shot. This should be a no-brainer lol. She wants raw, she can get it.