Women Love Sex

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy Chase, is allegedly an Alpha Dog and has slept with a lot a lot of women His website has a lot of articles about seduction and women and sex and clothes and cologne and all that stuff.

Here is an article that “Women love sex”:

Chase:

There are a few key differences between a man who's confident and experienced with women and one who's neither confident nor experienced with women. One of those differences is the confident, experienced man's approach and demeanor: he knows how to act in a way that will most attract women to him.

Another still is his mindset: unlike the unconfident and inexperienced man, this man knows, with unwavering certainty, that women love sex.

Or at the very least, he knows they love it with him.

My thoughts:

OK fair enough. An average normal guy with with normal height and normal job has a chance. Keep reading…

Chase:

I typically believe it far more important that you start taking the right steps, and the mindsets will fall into place - this is one I think it's worth devoting a little time to, at least for you to hearit. The main benefit to hearing about mindsets you should adopt, I find, is that they're there, hovering in the back of your head, just waiting for you to prove them right - and then they become yours, too.

My Thoughts:

OK good stuff. A man can get the right mindset and can have alot of sex with alot of girls. Keep reading…

Chase:

Women love sex. They love it. If it makes you uncomfortable to read that, or you think it isn’t true – good. That’s why I’m telling you. When they have a chance at intimacy with an attractive man who knows what he’s doing, it can be four or five times more pleasurable for them than it can ever be for a man. And just like men, women get horny and go through dry spells and get desperate for the release of relations and have one-night stands with people they aren’t all that into sometimes and allow themselves to be swept off their feet and taken off into a whirlwind romance that “just happens.”

A lot of guys don’t believe this. A lot of guys think things like, “Women don’t really like sex,” or, “Women have to really like a guy to sleep with him,” or, “Women won’t sleep with a guy until they know they’re in a relationship.” Or, they hold an even more insidious belief: “Yeah, women hook up fast with some guys, but I’m just not the kind of guy they do that with.”

My Thoughts:

Ah…we get to the kicker. Yes Women Love Sex, BUT they don’t love with a normal average guy trying to find his way, they love it with an ATTRACTIVE man who has had sex who a lot of other HOT girls.

Chase’s whole argument collapses like a house of cards with this one sentence, And if it’s like this with this article. It’s like this with his 100,000 other articles. So all of his articles give the average normal guy hope….yet one quick sentence in the article protects him of any liability.

So we have another pickup artist capitalizing and monetizing men‘s vulnerabilities and weaknesses in dating women.

———

Thoughts?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100%
So we have another pickup artist capitalizing and monetizing men‘s vulnerabilities and weaknesses in dating women.
I looked into this Chase guy a while back and I didn't find him trustworthy. This article just confirms my opinion of him because he either deliberately lies or is too clueless to know that women who get into ONS isn't evidence that women love sex. For a woman to engage in ONS it means she's either abusing drugs/alchohol and/or has some mental ilness. ONS has nothing to do with women loving sex. From the accounts I've read, it's not even a pleasurable experience for them, not in the moment and certainly not after.

Here’s what I know:
  • I’ve had women tell me they were traditional and didn’t have sex before marriage, who then went on to get intimate with me on the first date.
  • I’ve had married women and women with boyfriends sleep with me quickly and easily.
  • I’ve had women become intimate with me an hour or less after we first met.
Just look him up on YouTube. After seeing him, if you believe the above is true...:rolleyes:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts?
Believe it or not, in most cases he has a solid point :)

The truth is that a lot of average guys have a decent sex life. Most of the guys you see are average and most of them have a relationship with a bellow or average girls. Some even manage to get a girl out of their league. It is a numbers game at the end of the day, if the numbers are high enough sometimes you will just get lucky

Ywah, being an average guy will not make you a ladies man for above average girls. If you play in your own league or bellow you will be just fine following what he says :)

If you want to be a ladies men for above average girls, you have to invest in your fundamentals so you can at least match the girls you are targeting , otherwise you are just as delusional as feminists when they say that they want to be banged by the top guys

Believe it or not but most of the guys are not incels and have a decent sex life. Just look around you

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, in most cases he has a solid point :)

The truth is that a lot of average guys have a decent sex life. Most of the guys you see are average and most of them have a relationship with a bellow or average girls. Some even manage to get a girl out of their league. It is a numbers game at the end of the day, if the numbers are high enough sometimes you will just get lucky

Ywah, being an average guy will not make you a ladies man for above average girls. If you play in your own league or bellow you will be just fine following what he says :)

If you want to be a ladies men for above average girls, you have to invest in your fundamentals so you can at least match the girls you are targeting , otherwise you are just as delusional as feminists when they say that they want to be banged by the top guys

Believe it or not but most of the guys are not incels and have a decent sex life. Just look around you
Yes yes yes yes but the last sentence is a no imo.

If you "look around you" most men are NOT in normal healthy relationships. More than you'd think;? Perhaps. But again, what do you define as normal? The honeymoon stage? The stale bedroom? Or eventually getting cucked/cheated on?

There a lot more going on than the eyes can see at first glance.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion

Women DON'T love sex (sexual intercourse) as much as we'd like to believe..a woman will rather go on a dryspell and use toys than to sleep with men she doesn't want.

Ofcourse some women wil use their vag to get whatever they want out of a man,but that doesn't mean she "loves" using her vag.

The catch 22is that the type of man women DO love to have sex with has to be shared amongst many other women. Which eventually "breaks her(heart) and makes her want to be single, and that will lead to her trying to give a beta another change and tge cycle goes round and round,rinse and repeat. UNTIL she smartens up, keeps the beta and sleeps with the alpha every now and then.

The equivalent of the latter is a man staying with a subhb6 and visiting hb7+ hookers every now and then ..some people find ways to make life easy for THEMSELVES, even if this is at the "emotional expense of their socalled loved ones ".

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes yes yes yes but the last sentence is a no imo.

If you "look around you" most men are NOT in normal healthy relationships. More than you'd think;? Perhaps. But again, what do you define as normal? The honeymoon stage? The stale bedroom? Or eventually getting cucked/cheated on?

There a lot more going on than the eyes can see at first glance.
It was not about being in a healthy relationship, it was about that they get laid and are not incels as most people here post

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion

Women DON'T love sex (sexual intercourse) as much as we'd like to believe..a woman will rather go on a dryspell and use toys than to sleep with men she doesn't want.
That is bs, i was talking with a girl and asked her what was her longest dry spell and she told me that it was like half a year. Something like that

Then I asked her to show me some of her exes, and all of them looked like normal dudes with normal jobs. Occasionally some above average men that pumped and dumped her and “ made her feel bad about her femininity ” or just cheated her multiple times and “ were not serious men “

Same story as other girls that I have talked about these kind of stuff

If you are bellow average or retarded ( and not good looking) , then yeah you are f8cked. But this is not a thread to pitty bellow average guys, right?

In todays world, especially in the developed countries it takes a lot of effort and stubbornness to be a subpar guy

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion

This is true.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is bs, i was talking with a girl and asked her what was her longest dry spell and she told me that it was like half a year. Something like that

Then I asked her to show me some of her exes, and all of them looked like normal dudes with normal jobs. Occasionally some above average men that pumped and dumped her and “ made her feel bad about her femininity ” or just cheated her multiple times and “ were not serious men “

If you are bellow average or retarded ( and not good looking) , then yeah you are f8cked. But this is not a thread to pitty bellow average guys, right?

In todays world, especially in the developed countries it takes a lot of effort and stubbornness to be a subpar guy
C'mon you was killing it in this thread,now you fall back to this simple minded train of thought about " once upon a time I knew this ONE girl"...really.

You are spitting nicely so far, so keep that up. Dont let my name/presence anger you..

That's why I bolded the words UNPOPULAR opinion. Because yes, we like to believe that women love sex. They don't necessarily like it like we do.

She could have a 6 months dryspell, get with a dude who pumps dumps her and go on another 6 months...that's like saying :I know a dude who went on a 6 months dryspell and slept with a hooker to go on another six months dryspell".

Neither of us is right or wrong to be clear.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion

Elementary, my dear Watson.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon you was killing it in this thread,now you fall back to this simple minded train of thought about " once upon a time I knew this ONE girl"...really.

You are spitting nicely so far, so keep that up. Dont let my name/presence anger you..

That's why I bolded the words UNPOPULAR opinion. Because yes, we like to believe that women love sex. They don't necessarily like it like we do.

She could have a 6 months dryspell, get with a dude who pumps dumps her and go on another 6 months...that's like saying :I know a dude who went on a 6 months dryspell and slept with a hooker to go on another six months dryspell".

Neither of us is right or wrong to be clear.
It is not about being right or wrong, is about sharing experiences and see if they are more or less the same like the others and then see if it is a problem or not

That was an example that summarizes quite well all the previous discussions I had with women about sex and dating

And like I said, a dry spell of 6 months is one of the biggest. Usually she was alone like 2-3 months ( if she did not already jumped from one “relationship” to the next one)

The difference between high and low notch counts for women comes from the length of relationships she had and not on her pickiness per se ( assuming you are not expecting her to be an above average girl and to hook up with a bellow average guy )

Girls that usually have long term relationships also tend to have lower notch counts, while girls who aim too high or are sh1t gf ( dumped ) will tend to have a higher notch count

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dont know if you are trolling or nah?

Same with your statement about "everyone here on SS ONLY wants women 18-27". While plenty of men will THANK the Lord Jesus for a 34 year old blonde hb6,5...tgts reality..

The last sentence..i disagree .it takes extremely hard work to be above average. You gotta have money, game, a mouthpiece, a good body , social proof ,style, charisma and be somewhat of a badboy..

Lets just forget the 63% of men didn't date statistic right?

It is not about being right or wrong, is about sharing experiences and see if they are more or less the same like the others and then see if it is a problem or not

That was an example that summarizes quite well all the previous discussions I had with women about sex and dating

And like I said, a dry spell of 6 months is one of the biggest. Usually she was alone like 2-3 months ( if she did not already jumped from one “relationship” to the next one)

The difference between high and low notch counts for women comes from the length of relationships she had and not on her pickiness per se ( assuming you are not expecting her to be an above average girl and to hook up with a bellow average guy )

Girls that usually have long term relationships also tend to have lower notch counts, while girls who aim too high or are sh1t gf ( dumped ) will tend to have a higher notch count
This post agree with. To meet you in the middle ..now keep killing the thread , I'm on team Big papa :whistle: ;)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know if you are trolling or nah?

Same with your statement about "everyone here on SS ONLY wants women 18-27". While plenty of men will THANK the Lord Jesus for a 34 year old blonde hb6,5...tgts reality..

The last sentence..i disagree .it takes extremely hard work to be above average. You gotta have money, game, a mouthpiece, a good body , social proof ,style, charisma and be somewhat of a badboy..

Well, one thing is to like and want and a totally different thing is to be able to

If for some reason you are not an above average guy, then you should accept that the ceiling for you is maximum average girl

Then it is up to you to if you think the effort ( being an above average guy ) is good enough for the reward ( sleeping with above average girls ) . Some will be ok with the effort while others will not, and it is natural to be so

If you are average and want high quality women without putting the effort, you are at the same level with feminists that want to be fat and hairy but also bang high quality males

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, where did you get that statistic?
And is that 63% of ALL men or SINGLE men?
Is this a global statistic or does it only apply to a certain group of men (by nationality/race/religion/whatever)?

There are three types of deceit: "Lies, Cons, and Statistics."

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, where did you get that statistic?
And is that 63% of ALL men or SINGLE men?
Is this a global statistic or does it only apply to a certain group of men (by nationality/race/religion/whatever)?

There are three types of deceit: "Lies, Cons, and Statistics."
This has been all over the news,the forum, tbe bbc and CNN reported on this.

More importantly, this statistic basically confirms the overall feeling many man had for years. You can argue all you want, or deny it, it still a negative milestone. Using only OLD the numbers are even worse, whereas apparently 5-10% of men dates 80-90 % of women.

Depending on who you ask the numbers are even worse.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been all over the news,the forum, tbe bbc and CNN reported on this.
I came across this unsourced statistic only on this forum. And I still haven't seen sources on how they got to that statistic.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Most guys don't know how to turn women on before sex to make them want to have sex...there is an art to seduction and too many men try to use a sledgehammer when a scalpel is needed.