Best response to "You never text me first". We are not dating yet.

olympustenayxs

Reaction score
I met this girl online and she texts me first daily. Today she sends me a message "You never text me first". I ignored the message and she pinned it to our chat.

Real reason I dont text her first is because I asked her to visit me at home and she told me she wants to hang out first. And didnt make any concrete plans to hang out. Plus she told me she is talking to other men too. This is the reason I only respond to her texts.

Whats a good response when someone says this?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats a good response when someone says this?
"I'm not living up to your ideal statistics. Maybe we should break up."

Either she'll understand that you're too busy to comply with her texting desires, or she'll stop texting.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you met a girl online and expect her to just come over to your house without meeting her in person.

Ignore the "you never text me first" and just ask her out for coffee. She wants to know you're not a serial killer before walking into your house.

olympustenayxs

Reaction score
dude, you met a girl online and expect her to just come over to your house without meeting her in person.

Ignore the "you never text me first" and just ask her out for coffee. She wants to know you're not a serial killer before walking into your house.
I have had women come directly to my house.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't think she's worth meeting up with somewhere first and you aren't willing to spend the minimal amount of investment (when she's made it clear she'd be down to see you?) then don't respond at all.

There are girls off of apps that will come straight to your place, but I don't want them. I need to meet them first, make sure they look like they present themselves, vet them a bit and be certain they aren't going to steal my kidney. I'd say try and setup a meetup if you are still interested otherwise move on.

To answer your question with "You never text me first", being c'ocky and funny is good.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee dates are a no go, basically anywhere there are gonna be other people around to hear your conversation, you are almost automatically going to be in her frame for the meeting.

Not to say, don't entertain the notion of it, but just go for the power move: You pick her up, drive through for the coffee, then do the date in the car, do not go inside. Put her right into her place from the get go, which is inside your frame, she's not playing ball, you drop her off and hard next, forget about it, maybe she'll reach back out, maybe not, but the coffee date going beyond 15 min is a sure sign of low interest, your already far too available at that point, if you can't close by 15 min it's next.

I have had plenty of women reach back out to me after I've nexted them doing this, it's not the end but if it is you gotta be ok with that. Flowers after sex, not before, otherwise your on that chump time.

15+ min coffee date is low AF interest, you could have a coffee date an hour long with any woman at any time, don't think because it happens your special or there is a spark, you are only kidding yourself. Foot in door first, then have the long coffee date if you want after.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“You always beat me to it babe. You free this week? Let’s grab a drink on ___”

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are girls off of apps that will come straight to your place, but I don't want them. I need to meet them first,
I live about 10-20 minutes walking from the main railway station. Even if a woman trusts me enough to come straight to my house, I always meet them at the station to walk them to my home. Gives me plenty of time to see if I want to show her where I live.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but the coffee date going beyond 15 min is a sure sign of low interest, your already far too available at that point, if you can't close by 15 min it's next.
What do you mean close In 15 min?

Meet at 2:00 pm, have sex with at 2:15 pm?

Flowers after sex, not before, otherwise your on that chump time.
Why would you give her flowers after sex?

You already got you wanted, why waste your money.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean close In 15 min?

Meet at 2:00 pm, have sex with at 2:15 pm?

Why would you give her flowers after sex?

You already got you wanted, why waste your money.
Oh I forgot, you have to be at least 6 foot tall to have coffee with her as well.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I forgot, you have to be at least 6 foot tall to have coffee with her as well.
Ignore the argument and attack the poster.

I can see why ladies love you.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn’t that complicated. Like some posters have said, you have to put in a little effort.

Make a ****y funny comment about texting first. Make a date. Be normal and cool. Bang her. But DON’T start texting her first just cuz she said so. Maybe every once in awhile at an unexpected time just to spike her heart rate. Then when she texts you, make another date, bang her, rinse and repeat.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
right, and this one doesn't want to. So go buy the girl a cup of coffee, jeez.
Exactly...it's amazing dudes on one hand cry there are no quality women then in the next breath are unwilling even leave the house to meet up for the first "date".

Is this real life?

OP, this women seems to have respect for herself. Clearly this has you shook since you don't deal with any that do apparently.

Just a little piece of advice. If you want something better than trash, you won't find it with your current methodology.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly...it's amazing dudes on one hand cry there are no quality women then in the next breath are unwilling even leave the house to meet up for the first "date".

Is this real life?

OP, this women seems to have respect for herself. Clearly this has you shook since you don't deal with any that do apparently.

Just a little piece of advice. If you want something better than trash, you won't find it with your current methodology.
All he wants is free pvssy delivered to his door. Is that so much to ask?