Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Western Euro dudes on here, how do you all deal with your women?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there is a reason why Eastern European nations are overrun with horny and thirsty men from Western Europe. USA men are also going to Eastern Europe to seduce.
Western European men truly crack me up. A lot of them flood into Eastern Europe and worldwide to get laid but the second any foreigner approaches their women, they get all defensive and start mate-guarding hard. The hypocrisy that pours out of Western Europe never ceases to amaze me. The worst culprits are the French, Italians, and Brits. I have never seen any nationality of dudes mate guard as hard when it comes to game.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying Western European women are harder than American women, I am saying they are more unpleasant. The traits that guys attribute to American women, just times that by 2 for most Western European women.
I can believe this. There aren't a lot of Western European women around Dallas. They don't have that much of a presence. Dallas is a big enough area that there some Western European women around but Dallas isn't Miami. People don't tend to make recreational visits to Dallas like they do to Miami.

Social media and clout chasing?

These "cultured" European women live for that and it is annoying because they actually suck at it. I feel like American women got it out of their system and know how to pull it off right but Western Euro women don't know so they go way over the top with it. The worst are those who try to cop black culture and obsess over it, the Germans are so cringe when they do this but so are all of Western Europeans.

My theory is that the reason Western European women are this unpleasant is because they have this inferiority complex towards other regions of the world. A lot of them know that any good stereotypes about them are centuries old and fading every decade. They do not have the same popularity that American women have so they try to obsessively get it when they come to the US but come off as unpleasant in the process.

It is not a matter of easy vs hard, it is a matter of just being unpleasant to deal with.
Western European women, at least the ones that come to the US, are massive social ladder climbers, gung ho about clout, and desperately trying to be popular at all costs. It is almost like they cannot think for themselves at all. I notice this less in Eastern European girls.
Western Europe as a region has been fading in importance for a long time. The British Empire fell apart and French colonies aren't a thing either. The inferiority complex theory seems to have initial merit.

I agree that Western European women tend to be unpleasant. USA women are bad but Western European women are worse.

Western European men truly crack me up. A lot of them flood into Eastern Europe and worldwide to get laid but the second any foreigner approaches their women, they get all defensive and start mate-guarding hard. The hypocrisy that pours out of Western Europe never ceases to amaze me. The worst culprits are the French, Italians, and Brits. I have never seen any nationality of dudes mate guard as hard when it comes to game.
That would annoy me if I had any desire to go to Western Europe to go do approaches. Few men travel to Western Europe anymore to get their penises wet. Most of the men going to Western Europe now to get laid are horny guys making direct payments for sex in the red light district in Amsterdam.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 Yeah, Dallas is not that international of a city. What gets me about most Western European is the delusional arrogance these people have. I used to work for a major international company which opened its office in a couple of European countries years ago. Next thing you know, you cannot even speak business with these people because they grow their holier than thou know it all complex on a whim. The Germans are perhaps the only reasonable people of European I have been able to speak to.

I wonder sometimes if this is just a coping mechanism though. These people see their countries flooded with refugees with increasing crime rates and increasing poverty and they cope by being even more arrogant than usual. There are varying degrees but the worst are Southern Europeans which is ironic since the leech off of other countries than one can even ask for.

For years, I thought American and "Western" women were the worst but the feminism, man-hating behavior, arrogance, and self-righteousness is irritating to deal with. I thought it was just a UK thing at first too but no, other Western Euro women are way worse than even British women in personality.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For years, I thought American and "Western" women were the worst but the feminism, man-hating behavior, arrogance, and self-righteousness is irritating to deal with. I thought it was just a UK thing at first too but no, other Western Euro women are way worse than even British women in personality.
interact with Aussie women and report back lol

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you grow up in Western Europe, you kinda learn to deal with the women. Or not.

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stabbing is very common in the UK and Western Europe so people generally try to keep their distance from others while out in the streets. Their gun laws backfired (no pun intended) creating a knife culture where you are far more likely to be stabbed in Western Europe than you are to be shot in the US.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to Europe plenty of times and I have never been impressed by the women. The only pro to them is that they aren't fat like Americans...EXCEPT British women. Otherwise, they are average faced, flat chested, and have habits of a bohemian vagabond.
I'd take a bohemian vagabond over a muffin top fat@ss any day.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I know. America, Australia, Canada, and the Anglosphere get a bad reputation but I have got to say, Western Europe, you have us beat. I have lived in NYC and now in Miami but I swear, your women are hands down prudish, confrontational, and the most rude towards any guy cold approaching. I mean, I get why so many Brit and Italian dudes are flooding all over Eastern Europe. Like wow. I am updating my field report soon but it really is bad. I used to think American and

But man, even as an American, I have got to say, your women have the worst personalities out there. It is almost like they grew up assuming that cold approach = a sin worse than murder.

Even as an American, I feel for you all.

How do you deal with the god awful personalities of your women that make American women seem like Angels by comparison?

How?
Jesse, have you ever considered the possibility that your poor experiences with foreign women may have something to do with you? Serious question. Maybe it's cultural differences or something about your "americanness" that turns them off? I can see how a gringo-esque cold approach would not work well on the other side of the pond.

By the way, where in Western Europe did you go? I just came back from Portugal, which is the European equivalent of Florida in the sense that a lot of people from other parts of Europe moved there during the COVID years. Let me tell you, the quality of talent in Lisbon, both domestic and foreign, is absolutely off the rails. Miami and NYC don't even come close.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesse what do you think the perception of Miami is in the eyes of Euro girls? If they've got Miami Vice in their minds, they could be expecting Crockett/Tubbs type dudes. If they go to NYC or Boston, etc, they may have different standards for their visit.

Also, these Euro dudes are starting to grow spines now. The Yellow Vest dudes in France, the anti-immigrant protestors in Germany, the dudes in the UK destroying the big brother-style street cams. Gotta love to see it. They're more resistant to the BS than American dudes these days.

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of months ago you were saying that European women come to America to be drilled by American guys, as European guys are effeminate when compared to Americans

Now you went on the other side of the spectrum. What made you change your mind?

Also, the amount of game needed in Europe is higher than in the states. For an European guy coming to America is like playing dating on easy mode
It's definitly more difficult in Europe, I'm North American and I've been living and traveling in Europe for a while. Not the same game at all.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitly more difficult in Europe, I'm North American and I've been living and traveling in Europe for a while. Not the same game at all.
Some American women even eye f8ck you

Never happened to me once with European women :)

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesse, have you ever considered the possibility that your poor experiences with foreign women may have something to do with you? Serious question. Maybe it's cultural differences or something about your "americanness" that turns them off? I can see how a gringo-esque cold approach would not work well on the other side of the pond.

By the way, where in Western Europe did you go? I just came back from Portugal, which is the European equivalent of Florida in the sense that a lot of people from other parts of Europe moved there during the COVID years. Let me tell you, the quality of talent in Lisbon, both domestic and foreign, is absolutely off the rails. Miami and NYC don't even come close.
Mmm Portugese girls are not known for being hot. In terms of beautiful girls, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece etc are bottom low compared to other European countries. They have hair on their arms.

I live in the Czech Republic, the girls are so so, and Czech Republic has the reputation of having stunning girls. So if CR has average girls, Portugal has below average girls. European girls are not that hot, except in the East (Belarus, Ukraine, Russia).
Everyone has its own definition of beauty of course.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm Portugese girls are not known for being hot. In terms of beautiful girls, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece etc are bottom low compared to other European countries. They have hair on their arms.

I live in the Czech Republic, the girls are so so, and Czech Republic has the reputation of having stunning girls. So if CR has average girls, Portugal has below average girls. European girls are not that hot, except in the East (Belarus, Ukraine, Russia).
Everyone has its own definition of beauty of course.
I disagree with you till a point. In Eastern Europe you have plenty of makeup while in the countries you mentioned little to no makeup

The makeup makes a lot of difference

Also the hair on the arms is tricky, usually the non-got young ones have it

I live in south of Spain and I do not see hairy arms that often.but they do exist

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in south of Spain and I do not see hairy arms that often.but they do exist
Cause they got that arab mix going on down there making them beautiful. I was not impressed with the women in Aragon and Catalonia.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause they got that arab mix going on down there making them beautiful. I was not impressed with the women in Aragon and Catalonia.
Catalonian women are more blondish and white. Look a bit different

In rest they all kinda look the same. They all kinda have the same face and body if you ask me

Italian women from the south also look like the Spanish ones, except for north