“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hot, Young But Damaged Girls!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Any older guys dealt with this situation?

Dating a hot young girl (20's) great sex, but she has like a million red flags lol

How do you drop a young girl like this, then adjust to older more busted chicks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
Any older guys dealt with this situation?

Dating a hot young girl (20's) great sex, but she has like a million red flags lol

How do you drop a young girl like this, then adjust to older more busted chicks
I have a feeling I am going to get into a long-term situation with a woman (i.e., we have a common descendant :eek: ) with a chick that only has 1/2 of the red flags as my last deep chick.
 

tksniper

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Messages
439
Reaction score
718
Age
42
Any older guys dealt with this situation?

Dating a hot young girl (20's) great sex, but she has like a million red flags lol

How do you drop a young girl like this, then adjust to older more busted chicks
It just means that you are damaged yourself. You attract what you are. I’m sure you are old enough to realize this.

If you don’t accept accountability for the women that you attract, you’ll never improve. You’ll always blame something “out there” for all your romance troubles.
 

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
Just keep her recreational use only

Younger chicks don't usually want LTRs anyway, they think getting ran through by a bunch of men helps them "discover" themselves.
That made me laugh :) Why society allows this and promotes this is soooo... smh..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
It just means that you are damaged yourself. You attract what you are. I’m sure you are old enough to realize this.

If you don’t accept accountability for the women that you attract, you’ll never improve. You’ll always blame something “out there” for all your romance troubles.
Chill out bruv.. sounds like you need a vodka.

Don't you know guys want hot young woman. And often we don't see the damage till later down the road.

Smoke a peace pipe
 
Top