Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I have a feeling I am going to get into a long-term situation with a woman (i.e., we have a common descendantAny older guys dealt with this situation?
Dating a hot young girl (20's) great sex, but she has like a million red flags lol
How do you drop a young girl like this, then adjust to older more busted chicks
It just means that you are damaged yourself. You attract what you are. I’m sure you are old enough to realize this.Any older guys dealt with this situation?
Dating a hot young girl (20's) great sex, but she has like a million red flags lol
How do you drop a young girl like this, then adjust to older more busted chicks
That made me laughJust keep her recreational use only
Younger chicks don't usually want LTRs anyway, they think getting ran through by a bunch of men helps them "discover" themselves.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Chill out bruv.. sounds like you need a vodka.It just means that you are damaged yourself. You attract what you are. I’m sure you are old enough to realize this.
If you don’t accept accountability for the women that you attract, you’ll never improve. You’ll always blame something “out there” for all your romance troubles.