"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Focus on making connections in the real world

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
The whole system is all about getting you to live in non reality and then managing you.

Instead of focusing on sex, I focus on making real connections with people. This is true when I chat online or cold approaching.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2022
Messages
225
Reaction score
210
Age
37
The whole system is all about getting you to live in non reality and then managing you.

Instead of focusing on sex, I focus on making real connections with people. This is true when I chat online or cold approaching.

Yes, this is the only solution left.

A mass exodus from the dating apps and regular social media would solve a lot of the dating problems, but I do not see that happening.
 
Top