Let's Be Real Here Pt.2 - WOMEN are the prize

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

One of the things that I never understood and baffled me in the red pill is that you (the man) are the prize. And the women should compete for you. That might be true if you are a tall multi-millionaire, but for the ordinary guy, or even the above average guy this is not the case.

How do I know this? I am slightly above average height, 2-3x the national median income for my country, ok physique. Good to have, but those things aren't exactly conversation starters and cannot get the girls.

I have seen many threads about guys that embraced self improvement, and their disappointment that it did not get them a small tribe of women to compete for them. Self improvement is great, but you should do it for yourself.

In this post I have outlined a simple logic that the average female in her 30/40s+ can literally pick from the 1% of interested in her males. So sitting on your arse after watching a few red pill podcasts and thinking "I am the prize" won't help. You have two options - either become a 99%+ male or pick a female for which you are the 99% percenter.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am slightly above average height, 2-3x the national median income for my country, ok physique. Good to have, but those things aren't exactly conversation starters and cannot get the girls.
A man like you that had just demobilized from WW2 service would have gals lining up to get married. Heck, even if you were 4-F, they'd still be lining up.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man like you that had just demobilized from WW2 service would have gals lining up to get married. Heck, even if you were 4-F, they'd still be lining up.
yeah risking your life to fight in the deadliest war in human history against the most evil ideology of mankind deserves this lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah risking your life to fight in the deadliest war in human history against the most evil ideology of mankind deserves this lol.
Too bad only 250K died in the camps and that was due to the Allies bombing the rail lines used for supplies.

WWII was not was people think it was and my screen name alludes to that. Billy Pilgrim is the main character in the novel that exposed the firebombing of Dresden, where 25K civilians were killed in one night. Now, Germans are largely a bunch of robotic followers, but they didn't deserve that fate. If Kurt Vonnegut hadn't written Slaughterhouse-Five, the world wouldn't have known about it for some time afterwards.

So it goes.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what camps:oops:
The camps where they had opera, soccer tournaments and swimming pools. Unlike the Japanese internment camps in the US in the background of my profile pic. (the desperate people in black-and-white with their arms outstretched pleadingly).

Even in the POW camps in Germany, the Englishmen interned their were better off than when they were fighting and uncaptured - as described in Vonnegut's novel.

Read the book.

Slaughterhouse Five

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WWII was not was people think it was and my screen name alludes to that. Billy Pilgrim is the main character in the novel that exposed the firebombing of Dresden, where 25K civilians were killed in one night. Now, Germans are largely a bunch of robotic followers, but they didn't deserve that fate. If Kurt Vonnegut hadn't written Slaughterhouse-Five, the world wouldn't have known about it for some time afterwards.

So it goes.
maybe the Germans shouldn’t have decided to wage war against two continents lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to make borderline political posts Corn, and least be informed about it.

The bankers precipitated that decision, not the easily-led German people.

FFS there are three continents bordering the Med Sea and Italy was partnered. Did you not know this?

So combative, just like many Tennesseans.

Not responding to any more of your baiting.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to make borderline political posts Corn, and least be informed about it.

The bankers precipitated that decision, not the easily-led German people.

FFS there are three continents bordering the Med Sea and Italy was partnered. Did you not know this?

So combative, just like many Tennesseans.

Not responding to any more of your baiting.
smh

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys.

One of the things that I never understood and baffled me in the red pill is that you (the man) are the prize. And the women should compete for you. That might be true if you are a tall multi-millionaire, but for the ordinary guy, or even the above average guy this is not the case.

How do I know this? I am slightly above average height, 2-3x the national median income for my country, ok physique. Good to have, but those things aren't exactly conversation starters and cannot get the girls.

I have seen many threads about guys that embraced self improvement, and their disappointment that it did not get them a small tribe of women to compete for them. Self improvement is great, but you should do it for yourself.

In this post I have outlined a simple logic that the average female in her 30/40s+ can literally pick from the 1% of interested in her males. So sitting on your arse after watching a few red pill podcasts and thinking "I am the prize" won't help. You have two options - either become a 99%+ male or pick a female for which you are the 99% percenter.
And yet, you go to Russia, Ukraine, many other countries in Eastern Europe and just about everywhere in the third world and all you need to attract women is to have functioning d!ck, not be unemployed and not be a hardcore alcoholic. The same was true in the West until the 1960’s.

The reason why women are the “prize” in western and westernized countries is because men have created social rules that benefit women at the expense of men. If you build a society where women get protection and financial security without having to give anything in return, don’t be surprised that your worth is nothing.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet, you go to Russia, Ukraine, many other countries in Eastern Europe and just about everywhere in the third world and all you need to attract women is to have functioning d!ck, not be unemployed and not be a hardcore alcoholic. The same was true in the West until the 1960’s.

The reason why women are the “prize” in western and westernized countries is because men have created social rules that benefit women at the expense of men. If you build a society where women get protection and financial security without having to give anything in return, don’t be surprised that your worth is nothing.

Mate, I am from and live in Eastern Europe (in a country on the Balkans). It does not work that way.

Entertainment, media and social media have unified almost all behaviour worldwide.

I agree on the part regarding pre- and after 60s western world.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah but they are shvt holes to live in. It doesn’t take much effort to get laid here.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Mate, I am from and live in Eastern Europe (in a country on the Balkans). It does not work that way.

Entertainment, media and social media have unified almost all behaviour worldwide.

I agree on the part regarding pre- and after 60s western world.
That’s why I said “many other countries” in EE, as opposed to all countries. But you are right, things are changing there for the worse as they get westernized.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.

In a healthy relationship each partner brings their own unique strengths, all being equally valid and worthy of praise and respect. The catch is that healthy partners don't directly think "I'm the prize", which is a bit juvenile and can be misunderstood as you've mentioned.

For example, if you take up a hobby that has more women than men and hold your focus on mastering the hobby while treating any interest from women as an added bonus, you'll likely stoke that competition. That's assuming you stay in decent shape, know how to tease/flirt, and consistently show up to improve in said hobby. At no point do you need to explicitly tell yourself "I am the prize", because you're simply interested in mastering a craft you have a strong passion for. A woman has to be playful/cute/fun enough to tear you away from your ultimate goal and passion, the craft.

The prize mentality is simply one to help maintain self worth. Women challenge your resolve, the prize mentality is simply a mental reminder to stand behind your decisions with conviction, even if that means her leaving.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had a great career. Had fantastic adventures. Travelled to wonderful places. Met interesting people. But. When I think back on my life. That’s all background noise (pleasant as it is). What I really remember and really treasure and what really brings me happiness: The Women. Women really are the prize.