Let's Be Real Here Pt.2 - WOMEN are the prize

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That need has been replaced by the government and feminism, so the usefulness of men has subsided considerably.
Yet... Remove every guy from the face of the earth and the whole civilization will end in a week or two.
Imagine women work as coal/metal miners or oil roughnecks, sewage maintenance or all other dirty and other dangerous shyte jobs that we guys perform which must be done for society just to function on a basic level.
It won't happen. :rofl::whistle:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Do you truly believe the stories of prostitutes being attracted to their pimps? Dude, they're mostly scared he'll put them in the hospital or worse.

Wanna tag @kavi for this one.

Interestingly this is something I've heard a pimp say recently. A real pimp who has hookers working for him that is.

He said he'll visit a woman and do nothing. Just sit ACROSS her( not next to her!!) and vibe with her. Not too long, and gone. His philosophy obviously was indeed to take away her power completely.

The main reason this worked for him was because he had the TRUE ABUNDANCE mindset. No thirst. Eventually the woman in case will go through all kinds of mental gymnastics and she'll be BEGGING him tk suck his D or whatever.

That mindset is so far removed and different from lets say "my own" way of operating. I've rather operated from a thirsty/gratefull pov. Or desperate may be the word .

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you truly believe the stories of prostitutes being attracted to their pimps? Dude, they're mostly scared he'll put them in the hospital or worse.
I get that.

Yet they wont ever "call the police" or even use specific programs to escape from men like that.

There's also a part of her that 2wants to be there. Makes even more (or less) sense when you look at "normal " women going for seemingly the lowest hanging fruit.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet... Remove every guy from the face of the earth and the whole civilization will end in a week or two.
Imagine women work as coal/metal miners or oil roughnecks, sewage maintenance or all other dirty and other dangerous shyte jobs that we guys perform which must be done for society just to function on a basic level.
That's collective value, as opposed to one on one SMV though.

Gypsypie

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah risking your life to fight in the deadliest war in human history against the most evil ideology of mankind deserves this lol.
It was probably more of a sign of the times in that women couldn't be financially independent or have much of a sex life without being married, their life and lifestyle depended on the type of man they could catch.

Gypsypie

Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet, you go to Russia, Ukraine, many other countries in Eastern Europe and just about everywhere in the third world and all you need to attract women is to have functioning d!ck, not be unemployed and not be a hardcore alcoholic. The same was true in the West until the 1960’s.

The reason why women are the “prize” in western and westernized countries is because men have created social rules that benefit women at the expense of men. If you build a society where women get protection and financial security without having to give anything in return, don’t be surprised that your worth is nothing.
In England until 1972 a woman couldn't get a loan in her own name without her husband or father's signature. There was a need for women to be married unless their father kept them forever. So they had a lot to lose by not keeping their man happy. Gradually over time they could earn their own money, have their own loans, have kids as single parents and not have the same dependency.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things that I never understood and baffled me in the red pill is that you (the man) are the prize. And the women should compete for you. That might be true if you are a tall multi-millionaire, but for the ordinary guy, or even the above average guy this is not the case.
A lot of the early PUAs ran into girls who would think they were gay, because they were trying to "flip the script", and were trying to reverse the gender roles so that they (the male) was the one being pursued. Men are strong and aggressive, and women are given softness and beauty so that males pursue them, it's nature. The "I am the prize" idea is just to boost the male's self esteem and remind him he has value.

Another thing that speaks to women's sexual value is that one womb = one baby. It takes 100 women to have 100 babies. One penis could impregnate all 100 women if need be. If there are 100 guys, 99 of them could be disposable as long as there is one guy left to procreate.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually nobody are "prizes". At the end of the day (and when all noises have been silent), we must never stop improving our "levels" in all aspects of life. We better ourselves everyday for our own sake, people coming over is just a side effect.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a real life experiment by pwf, showing the reality.

TLDR of the video - an obese woman got 474 likes in 24hrs, and most of the guys from various ages simped hard;

Here is the longer version:

Nobody from those guys looked seemed like a prize to be honest.
A simple solution would have been to never simp for any woman, and ignore below a certain SMV.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TLDR of the video - an obese woman got 474 likes in 24hrs, and most of the guys from various ages simped hard;

A simple solution would have been to never simp for any woman, and ignore below a certain SMV.
Yeah most women's options aren't that great. Men have options too, but they choose to not dumpster dive or harpoon.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah most women's options aren't that great. Men have options too, but they choose to not dumpster dive or harpoon.
On the contrary, this video shows that those men actually chose to dumpster dive, and a decent portion of them were dead serious about it. I presume they did this because getting even an average looking gal would be nearly impossible.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Someone gotta explain this..i simply dont get it..

My brain's EXPLODING. 65 Y.O, fat, no face it DOESN'T Matter!!! We as men have failed our grandfathers , our fellow men and ofcourse OURSELVES beyond belief!

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the contrary, this video shows that those men actually chose to dumpster dive, and a decent portion of them were dead serious about it. I presume they did this because getting even an average looking gal would be nearly impossible.
I have had dry spells and struggles with women, but dumpster diving has never been a solution for me, even during my darkest days. Imagine what type of man would willingly do that.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are actually born with an innate value that society highly appraises (their fertilely, youth, beauty etc.), and protects (Women are the protected gender), thus women are living on easy mode until their late thirties and can all tools such as makeup, and other tools to improve their beauty/looks do the dance the waltz of easy through life and be both lookup up too and be desired for it.

On the other hand; we men are born into this world with no such thing as value at all. We are the disposable gender that is expected to die in wars for our country and be the ones that go down with the ship to protect the women and children. So for men to have value we have to make ourselves valuable to society and take decisive action and actually do something and build, invent, start companies and be on an constant journey of personal growth. That takes time and loads of effort before we reach that point. Usually somewhere between thirties --> to --> fifties is where most men become the high value version of themselves.

These are the distinct differences between the sexes and also why men build, maintain societies and civilization, meanwhile women are not really much of contributors to societies as a whole, but merely users of of and what men has built. Their highest contribution to civilization is of child birth and carry our children for the continuation of our species; the human race. Actually women through out history are more contributors to the decay of civilization as they (as port of their survival strategy), tend to not be loyal to their country's/society etc. and they will associate and mate with the conquerors and winners of wars. We seen this over and over again throughout history, jus take the "nazi7german girls" that we women of the conquered nations like France, Belgium, that monkey branched over to the German soldiers during ww2, (and thus heavily punished later when the war was over). We see this to in all the craziness that liberal women promote these days, (Gay/tranny agenda, racial education, feminist agenda just to mention a few insane thing liberal women promote), which doesn't build but tear down the walls of society and traditional good values that eventually create strong men and women. Being a good wife in a core family used to be a good thing for example which helped children to evolve into healthy members of society, but that is as we all know not the case anymore. So it all adds to the decay of the western civilization.

It's indeed man's world like James Brown sang in his song:
and we all know it and women and thus feminist hate this indisputable truth.

No matter what or how they try to twist it to that wahmen are independent boss bytches that need no men and men ain't shyte they all know that the real fact is that women are dependable of men for their own survival:
Well the laugh is on us men because we know the deal. They need us and without us they are nothing.

We might not be born and valued from the start of our lives, but it is us high value guys that brings the bacon that society need to function and thus we are the gender of highest value in the end, while women as they age are the losers and of lower value than us.
Good take

interestingly, not too long ago, China, had a one birth per married couple law. Girls were valued very lowly. Boys were prized. Many girls were given up for adoption. I got this information from my Chinese buddy. I’m pretty lazy to research this, but fairly certain this is true.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not too long ago, China, had a one birth per married couple law. Girls were valued very lowly. Boys were prized. Many girls were given up for adoption.
That is correct. It did happen as part of the China Communist Party's plan to control the population of China.

johnrambo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things that I never understood and baffled me in the red pill is that you (the man) are the prize. And the women should compete for you. That might be true if you are a tall multi-millionaire, but for the ordinary guy, or even the above average guy this is not the case.
Yup, you go to school to get a 70-h/week job...it's for p*ssy....go to the gym to beef up...it's for p*ssy....everything a man does is ultimately to get p*ssy because men need p*ssies ;)

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, you go to school to get a 70-h/week job...it's for p*ssy....go to the gym to beef up...it's for p*ssy....everything a man does is ultimately to get p*ssy because men need p*ssies ;)
YOU do it women.

Men do these things to have money, to buy settler and food, to stay healthy and strong. Women will naturally flock to these men.

The problem today is to many men (and women) think life is owed to them. Incels think if they do these things women will fall from the sky like a prize owed to them.

Now I do agree the average men in dating has it alot harder then his father did but hes also dosent have to fight in a war or work some back breaking dangerous job.

Men are still the price, women control sex, men control relationships.
Any one who cant see that is a pus$y whipped.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are the ones who choose men, she chooses what she thinks is her option to have commitment and possibly children.

If we were in the caves, she will choose the strongest and more capable man of providing safety, food, shelter.

In today's world is the same, men have to become the prize (muscle, money, game, status) for the woman to choose him.

Men are the ones who become the prize. Its true, he has to compete against other men to become guess what the prize. Women will compete with other women to chase/get the prize.

Why do you think when men chase women are turned off? Its common sense, women don't wanna be with a loser, they want a giant, they wanna look up to her man.

The only women who are okay (unhappy, settled, no real desire) with being with a loser are the ones who can't compete with with other women for those top guys, they know it, they are extremely insecure because those guys can replace them, and they wanna be the better looking, the ones with control, because the anxiety is too much to handle a top tier man.

Moral of the story. Become the prize, Muscles, Money, Game, Status

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

474 likes for a whale in 24 hours is insane!