"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Let's debunk the bullsh1t about men being "insecure" if they dont want a promiscuous woman

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I never heard of calling someone "insecure" because they don't want to settle with a promiscuous woman. If that happens then yeah it's obviously an attempt by "empowered feminism" to ridicule the guy.

I would just call the guy, intelligent.

I recently had this conversation, and the truth is a woman with a high body count or "sexually empowered" will never be taken seriously or for most men (including myself) will not find that appealing to invest your resources on her. It might be appealing to fool around with her but that is as far and as serious as they would be treated.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,186
Location
EU
I never heard of calling someone "insecure" because they don't want to settle with a promiscuous woman. If that happens then yeah it's obviously an attempt by "empowered feminism" to ridicule the guy.

I would just call the guy, intelligent.

I recently had this conversation, and the truth is a woman with a high body count or "sexually empowered" will never be taken seriously or for most men (including myself) will not find that appealing to invest your resources on her. It might be appealing to fool around with her but that is as far and as serious as they would be treated.
In this same forum there are users who have such view actually which in unbelievable for anyone older than 18...

I've even heard that it's because "we're afraid of not measuring up"...shaming at its the finest, worth of a middle aged spinster.
 
Top