"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Don’t save her she don’t wanna be saved

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2023
Messages
251
Reaction score
152
Age
26
This forum is filled with old washed up losers looking for advice on responding to a girls text, commentary on how bad the dating scene is, or sex market … lol most of y’all are just simply here to complain and not actually seek to get better. Most of y’all are actually super happy and content being rejected by this 6 who u think is a 9 lmao. Ew.

TBH I love people and love helping people but this level of negativity is insaneeee

Give ‘em a solution to fitness that’s cost effective and watch how they scream Ad Hominem at ya

anyone can say something but try to show truth and principles instead of PUA stories lol

the same thing with a hoe lol this captain save a loser mindset needs to go

basic truth, love and honesty goes a long way in getting everything u want in life

but your so closed off in your heads and rigid in your belief systems and it’s all g I’m not here to argue lol

increase your frequency is my last tip for the person who’s open to it

“One time for my LA sistas, One time for LA hoes…
Lame dudes can’t tell the difference. One time for a dude who knows ✌”
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
I been off this forum for about a month but I'm glad to see someone else who calls out this sh.t -- NOw here's the part where you realize there's not many other places on the net where men gather to talk about women, unfortunately.

The thing is this.. Most of these guys already gave up.. They just want to come shoot the sh.t and act like their opinion matters.
 

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2023
Messages
251
Reaction score
152
Age
26
I been off this forum for about a month but I'm glad to see someone else who calls out this sh.t -- NOw here's the part where you realize there's not many other places on the net where men gather to talk about women, unfortunately.

The thing is this.. Most of these guys already gave up.. They just want to come shoot the sh.t and act like their opinion matters.
You speak based but they don't understand the language

They truly don't wanna be saved, misery loves company I guess anyways im off this forum, ill focus on my side blog for the time being, just wanted to write out what I learned in dating here to practice
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
Truth!

This all boils down to knowing the difference between what you can control and what you can't.

A man can control his own self-improvement, and he should have to discipline to change those things he can and be the best version of himself possible. Do this and any situation a man might have with women will work itself out.

A man CAN NOT control women... if she belongs to the street... the street owns her. Men should stop trying to fit square pegs into round holes. If she doesn't fit... let her go. Women should complement your life, not be your purpose.

Many on this forum have this backwards, getting women should never be your principal reason for existence.
 
Top