Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of questions do women ask men on 1st/2nd dates?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they always ask, what kind of job/career do you do. Or and college.

Do they ever ask questions like, what kind of car do you drive, what kind of jewelry/gemstone you own, what kind of wine you like to drink, what kind of loans you have like home loans, stuff about previous girlfriends?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do they ever ask questions like, what kind of car do you drive, what kind of jewelry/gemstone you own, what kind of wine you like to drink, what kind of loans you have like home loans, stuff about previous girlfriends?
Not if you screen well. These things will come up to a degree, but you screen out the women who ask these questions pointedly. If she seems uptight, she will ask these questions. Compare and contrast your typical 50-something Match.com female and your typical 20-something Tinder girl. Which one will ask these kinds of questions?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if you screen well. These things will come up to a degree, but you screen out the women who ask these questions pointedly. If she seems uptight, she will ask these questions. Compare and contrast your typical 50-something Match.com female and your typical 20-something Tinder girl. Which one will ask these kinds of questions?
So if they don't ask these kinds of questions, what do they ask?

I was just brainstorming.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not supposed to go on dates. Your supposed to directly ask her to come over to your place for drinks and ghost her til the day of.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What the f*ck is this thread? Go on LinkedIn for this kind of job interview nonsense.

Get drinks and talk about stimulating topics. When you drank your first bit of alcohol. Some trouble you got in. Craziest place you had sex.

Make sure the bar is close to your house or her house, and when the time is right, suggest to go there.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different girls ask different questions for different reasons.

But if you are worried about certain questions, brainstorm a good answers just in case.

For the rest, just relax and have fun.

And let her know you're qualifying her just as much as she's qualifying you.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different girls ask different questions for different reasons.

But if you are worried about certain questions, brainstorm a good answers just in case.

For the rest, just relax and have fun.

And let her know you're qualifying her just as much as she's qualifying you.
If a woman is asking me about my vehicle, jewelry (who wears expensive jewelry lmao) and my freaking LOANS, I’m going to dip out. None of that is any of her business and is also a huge red flag.

She can find out what kind of car I drive when I have her in the back seat.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the f*ck is this thread? Go on LinkedIn for this kind of job interview nonsense.

Get drinks and talk about stimulating topics. When you drank your first bit of alcohol. Some trouble you got in. Craziest place you had sex.

Make sure the bar is close to your house or her house, and when the time is right, suggest to go there.
Yea, I'm always fascinated with asking women questions like when did you lose your virginity, who and where did you loose it to, body count.

I don't drink by the way, or do drugs, so I don't go to bars. And if I do, I heard it looks bad if you go by yourself, so.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
I have a heavy Australian accent. They usually ask about it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had them ask about what I did for a living, family, how long have you been single, hobbies.