Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Woman Says There Are So Many Single Moms Now Because They're Fed Up

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman started by asking questions ranging from why the divorce rate is so high to why women of various ages are not in relationships.
As the video continues, Raela said that the answer is very simple. “Women are not accepting the bare minimum,” she said. Raela went on to say that many people want a partner without knowing how to be a partner.
“If you want to be in a relationship, please give benefit to someone,“ Raela said. “I can pay my own bills. I can make my own food, I can raise my own kids. I understand that you’re tired at the end of the workday, and so am I.”
Unfortunately, some men may not know what they want, which causes a divide. Not to mention, some men say they want a specific type of relationship but are unable to bring the right tools and understanding to the table.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are demanding too much relative to what they offer. Single moms are the worst at this.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Women are demanding too much relative to what they offer. Single moms are the worst at this.
Some do, but plenty of guys sit around the house and smoke weed and play video games all day too while the woman works and don't do anything of value.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some do, but plenty of guys sit around the house and smoke weed and play video games all day too while the woman works and don't do anything of value.
They pick these guys to fvck, then want you to help raise his kid.