Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even when I get laid I can't win.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is a slight rant but more a baffled and frustrated analysis of the latest lay (Last night. I'll be posting receipts below)

So to put in context I'm working outdoors in construction and yesterday was damn hot. I ran out of water and prolly would have died if not for a coworker giving me water before I had run out (so I didn't have to ration so much).

Anyhow, needless to say I was exhausted and beat. I came home and went to bed at 9pm.

I woke up at 12am to get a drink and decided to check the dating apps. I had a match. it was clear she was DTF but I knew if i rescheduled i'd lose my chance (it happens all the time to me. women want it now or never). So I went despite not being fully recovered from heat exhaustion.

I got her off twice before I took out my d!ck.

It was hard, so far so good. The problem came when she began sucking I realized i was gonna cvm way too fast. So I moved her into the bedroom from the livingroom and penetrated her. but i wasn't able to pace myself like i normally can so I tried a few times pulling out and then back in but it was hopeless. I was too exhausted. Told her i was gonna cvm in two seconds and she said: "that's ok, i already got off twice"

so i went back in and came immediately. like within 2 seconds. Then it was just a waiting game. the position we were sleeping in was awkward for me so i barely got any sleep and my shoulder was sore all night. I honestly don't know how spooning is accomplished. I've always had trouble with it.

Anyhow when we finally got up, not much was said and I could tell she wasn't very happy.

So yeah, it sucks because women are so in the moment but often they pick the worst moments and I feel like I can't win here because if I could have rescheduled i know i would have lost her. anyhow, pics coming I gotta switch to my phone. On laptop atm,

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarge,

You are absolutely correct, women are very much in the moment, which at times is not so good for us men.

I wouldn't have texted as much detail about what happened. I would have just said something like "I was exhausted yesterday, but nothing was going to stop me from being with you."

Unless this girl is one of those women that sleeps with 2 to 3 new guys a day just for fun, I would not worry about your performance. If she is one of those girls, then it was a one-time thing no matter what you did.

The biggest mistake any man can make is believing the woman thinks like a man. This is never the case.
  • S*x exists so the woman can keep a man that the woman wants to be with.
  • S*x is not the primary driver for a man to keep a woman, resourcefulness and signs of commitment from the man are.
  • In part, s*x is a sign of commitment from the man, in the woman's eyes.
You did great last night. Most guys would have just gone back to bed after getting their water.

You had an adventure! Maybe not like "A New Hope" adventure, but more like "The Mummy" adventure. :)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarge,

You are absolutely correct, women are very much in the moment, which at times is not so good for us men.

I wouldn't have texted as much detail about what happened. I would have just said something like "I was exhausted yesterday, but nothing was going to stop me from being with you."

Unless this girl is one of those women that sleeps with 2 to 3 new guys a day just for fun, I would not worry about your performance. If she is one of those girls, then it was a one-time thing no matter what you did.

The biggest mistake any man can make is believing the woman thinks like a man. This is never the case.
  • S*x exists so the woman can keep a man that the woman wants to be with.
  • S*x is not the primary driver for a man to keep a woman, resourcefulness and signs of commitment from the man are.
  • In part, s*x is a sign of commitment from the man, in the woman's eyes.
You did great last night. Most guys would have just gone back to bed after getting their water.

You had an adventure! Maybe not like "A New Hope" adventure, but more like "The Mummy" adventure. :)
Wow thank you for this man! I guess I do think a bit too much about my performance. But mostly it’s because I wanted to fvck her longer because I enjoy long sex and not the cvmming part!
Anyhow cool. She said I was the 10th guy she had ever been with. So what’s my move now? After she said “don’t sweat it” I just said “ok” with a thumbs up.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I understand the receipts correctly? This is a woman who has a 2yrs old kid and who lets a complete stranger in her house past midnight? And she claims to be new to the 'hookup thing'? :rolleyes:
Man, this is weird and disgusting on several levels.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I understand the receipts correctly? This is a woman who has a 2yrs old kid and who lets a complete stranger in her house past midnight? And she claims to be new to the 'hookup thing'? :rolleyes:
Man, this is weird and disgusting on several levels.
I can tell you’re not very experienced.you wouldn’t believe the sh!t I’ve seen. Try not judging people

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If she likes you it won't matter. FYI, that is the norm for sex for them, most guys do that every time.

If you last more than 10 minutes you are above average. 20 exceptional and anything past 30 will give you GodLike stamina in their mind.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty impressive, Sarge.

Anyhow when we finally got up, not much was said and I could tell she wasn't very happy.
it sucks because women are so in the moment but often they pick the worst moments and I feel like I can't win
Man.... the situation being what it was, sounds like you took care of business. I wouldn't base the success of the night by how the woman is feeling in the morning. Who knows what's going through her head.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty impressive, Sarge.

Man.... the situation being what it was, sounds like you took care of business. I wouldn't base the success of the night by how the woman is feeling in the morning. Who knows what's going through her head.
Thanks man, and that’s true. My main frustration is that when she was ready I was too exhausted to last. I don’t want to last for HER, I want to last for ME. I 100% would rather fvck and never cvm vs cvm quickly

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she likes you it won't matter. FYI, that is the norm for sex for them, most guys do that every time.

If you last more than 10 minutes you are above average. 20 exceptional and anything past 30 will give you GodLike stamina in their mind.
Really because when I’m not exhausted and I am pacing myself, 30 mins is average I would say. Longest I’ve gone was 3 hours straight with only breaks when changing positions

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, and that’s true. My main frustration is that when she was ready I was too exhausted to last. I don’t want to last for HER, I want to last for ME. I 100% would rather fvck and never cvm vs cvm quickly
Well, this is a situation where I'd call up one of my buddies, tell him the story and we'd laugh about it.

All around, this story is pretty crazy... fell asleep, woke up in the middle of the night, exhausted but still hit up the dating app, went over and smashed. Couldn't last that long... Great! Get to go back to sleep.

As far as getting your d1ck wet goes, this is a WIN, man.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't know how spooning is accomplished. I've always had trouble with it.
I had trouble in the begging as well, I couldn't get any sleep at all, like for the first 2 months. But you get used to it, to feel her heat, her soft skin, she scratching your back, you scratching her back until you both fall sleep. That $hit is good man

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this is a situation where I'd call up one of my buddies, tell him the story and we'd laugh about it.

All around, this story is pretty crazy... fell asleep, woke up in the middle of the night, exhausted but still hit up the dating app, went over and smashed. Couldn't last that long... Great! Get to go back to sleep.

As far as getting your d1ck wet goes, this is a WIN, man.
fair enough, thanks

I had trouble in the begging as well, I couldn't get any sleep at all, like for the first 2 months. But you get used to it, to feel her heat, her soft skin, she scratching your back, you scratching her back until you both fall sleep. That $hit is good man
it breaks my shoulder tho. Like it hurts. I don’t think we have the same thing

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Really because when I’m not exhausted and I am pacing myself, 30 mins is average I would say. Longest I’ve gone was 3 hours straight with only breaks when changing positions
I am the same way and women have actually asked in the middle of sex if this was real life and if I was actually human and not some robot.

I also let them know ahead of time that their world is going to get rocked in a way they never even knew was possible, and pretty much ever one of them has said they've never experienced anything like that before and can't stop talking about it.

I also warn them not to tell their friends because I have had their friends try to get at me and let me know they have heard I am really skilled and want to find out for themselves...and then when it happens I always tell them their friend isn't really their friend.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the same way and women have actually asked in the middle of sex if this was real life and if I was actually human and not some robot.

I also let them know ahead of time that their world is going to get rocked in a way they never even knew was possible, and pretty much ever one of them has said they've never experienced anything like that before and can't stop talking about it.

I also warn them not to tell their friends because I have had their friends try to get at me and let me know they have heard I am really skilled and want to find out for themselves...and then when it happens I always tell them their friend isn't really their friend.
Lol well I’m not at that level yet. Too selfish I suppose or something but I have had women tell me I make them cvm or squirt or insert X when they never have before etc

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the woman's job to satisfy the man in bed not the other way around

They actually get more pleasure from pleasing that's why they like giving BJ's

I mean personally. I enjoy making girls c*m so I will do a lot of foreplay and other stuff before I even start smashing them

But This girl spelled out the rules of engagement , you went and got laid

No need to over complicate it with emotions , she doesn't exactly sound like the type of girl you'd want to start taking to the cinema

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the woman's job to satisfy the man in bed not the other way around

They actually get more pleasure from pleasing that's why they like giving BJ's

I mean personally. I enjoy making girls c*m so I will do a lot of foreplay and other stuff before I even start smashing them

But This girl spelled out the rules of engagement , you went and got laid

No need to over complicate it with emotions , she doesn't exactly sound like the type of girl you'd want to start taking to the cinema
Did you not read the part where I said I want to last long for MY pleasure?