"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

quit porn, but is this cheating?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
i quit porn, not sure when but feels like a week, maybe 2? i feel great, highly recommend it.
can i watch girls in bikinis or in yoga pants with camel toe or that's still porn?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
It's not porn if APPROACH them and say hi. If you don't approach and ask for her number (if she's interested and is able to hold a convo with you), then its porn...otherwise it's an approach opportunity that you need to take.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,936
When I was a kid (long before the internet), we used to look at the bra and underwear section of the Sears and Roebuck catalogue, lol.
Seriously, it wasn't porn, but it served the same effect.
 

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
Nothing wrong with stopping the meat beating, everyone once and awhile no harm no foul. But when you reach consistent fap times I think it is time to dial it back. Your Brain on Porn changed my view for the better and highly recommend you to check it out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,385
Reaction score
4,052
When I was a kid (long before the internet), we used to look at the bra and underwear section of the Sears and Roebuck catalogue, lol.
Seriously, it wasn't porn, but it served the same effect.
I remember doing that in the 90s when I was a young adult. If you are older than me and you were a kid, then was this like the late 70s on your end? The internet in the 90s was way slower than today and a single picture download could take like over half hour to hour (ie depending on how much the dial-up was interrupted or the connection lost in the middle of the download, etc...).
 

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,686
When I was a kid (long before the internet), we used to look at the bra and underwear section of the Sears and Roebuck catalogue, lol.
Seriously, it wasn't porn, but it served the same effect.
My man.

I thought I was the only one.
 

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,068
Age
45
When I was a kid (long before the internet), we used to look at the bra and underwear section of the Sears and Roebuck catalogue, lol.
Seriously, it wasn't porn, but it served the same effect.
Lol!!! We were the last generation that had to work for it! I also remember watching skinamax scrambled.... nothing like omg... that’s a boob... only to find out it was an elbow.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,287
Reaction score
6,138
When I was a kid (long before the internet), we used to look at the bra and underwear section of the Sears and Roebuck catalogue, lol.
Seriously, it wasn't porn, but it served the same effect.
Big difference was that sensuality was more important than sexuality. We learned to appreciate female beauty for what it was. If yiu wanted porn you'd be going in a long black raincoat juat before closing time. A secret box with some magazines and some videos/DVD's hidden far away in a basement or garaga.

I cant imagine what's it like growing up in this era where everything is readily available.
 

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
When I was a kid (long before the internet), we used to look at the bra and underwear section of the Sears and Roebuck catalogue, lol.
Seriously, it wasn't porn, but it served the same effect.
It was a dopamine rush seeing something taboo. Now you can see the same on Instagram with a simple search. No longer a privilege to see a woman’s half naked body before a relationship. To be honest, this has lowered women’s overall value. What is interesting is that they use to say men objectified their bodies, now they do it themselves. Don’t have to wonder what she looks like in her underwear, just check her pics online.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RBK

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
Lol!!! We were the last generation that had to work for it! I also remember watching skinamax scrambled.... nothing like omg... that’s a boob... only to find out it was an elbow.
100%. We had one of those huge satellite dishes (12’ in diameter) and could get the Playboy channel out of the sky. Sad day when they scrambled the signal, lol.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
When I was a kid (long before the internet), we used to look at the bra and underwear section of the Sears and Roebuck catalogue, lol.
Seriously, it wasn't porn, but it served the same effect.
Even had some nude playing cards, nude pogs (remember pogs? I was about 8 years old), basically before the internet any semi naked woman was wanking material. I remember Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty" music video in 2002 and I would stay up and wanked to that before at my aunts house (I was 13).

When the internet came in, the 56k dialup meant images would load slowly line by line, literally women naked wanking to your computer screen, the joy of seeing a nipple. All white model blondes and brunettes as I hadn't found my penchant for Latinas then. Mum would come home from work, I'd here the front door open and the quickest way to click off of it was to hold the power button on my PC and shut the whole thing off completely. Thems were the days, a good 20-25 years ago.

Now I don't even bother with porn and haven't for over a year.
 
Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,068
Age
45
Even had some nude playing cards, nude pogs (remember pogs? I was about 8 years old), basically before the internet any semi naked woman was wanking material. I remember Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty" music video in 2002 and I would stay up and wanked to that before at my aunts house (I was 13).

When the internet came in, the 56k dialup meant images would load slowly line by line, literally women naked wanking to your computer screen, the joy of seeing a nipple. All white model blondes and brunettes as I hadn't found my penchant for Latinas then. Mum would come home from work, I'd here the front door open and the quickest way to click off of it was to hold the power button on my PC and shut the whole thing off completely. Thems were the days, a good 20-25 years ago.

Now I don't even bother with porn and haven't for over a year.
hahaha!!! I also remember the old vhs tapes.... the sheer terror as I heard my dad closing his car door and the tape wouldn’t eject !!! I still remember accepting my fate... leaving the tape in... and running upstairs...
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,936
If you are older than me and you were a kid, then was this like the late 70s on your end?
It was earlier than that lol. Honestly, I don't remember exactly when such images got my attention, but I'm pretty sure it was before puberty.
I also remember the early days of the internet and the long wait times to download something. That's one thing I'm not nostalgic for.

We learned to appreciate female beauty for what it was. If yiu wanted porn you'd be going in a long black raincoat juat before closing time. A secret box with some magazines and some videos/DVD's hidden far away in a basement or garaga.
Some friends and I found a box of discarded skin magazines in a woods by our house. My brother in law also had a small collection of Playboys and Hustlers I used to check out when I had the opportunity. Back then, when you were young, you had to hope to find access to someone's secondhand material.
 

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
Quitting porn really helped me reduce my lustful nature and sex drive which was out of control at one point. I think getting fired from that job last year really made me wake up to just how lustful I became.

Especially because the moment after I got fired and felt that everyone caught wind at that point, it felt like every single woman and friend I had at that place stopped talking to me.. like I did some horrendous thing just by exercising my options as a single male. The feeling was super eye opening though because I really enjoyed some of the friendships I made there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
Dude man come on. Porn IS NOT your problem. Try your mind first and then go from there.
Why would you quit something you want in your bedroom??
i dont know what you mean. ever since i stopped watching porn i am less anxious and don't take things so personally anymore. like today a girl was rude to me, I forgot about it after 5 seconds, whereas before I would dwell on it.
 

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2022
Messages
335
Reaction score
313
Age
34
Quitting porn really helped me reduce my lustful nature and sex drive which was out of control at one point. I think getting fired from that job last year really made me wake up to just how lustful I became.

Especially because the moment after I got fired and felt that everyone caught wind at that point, it felt like every single woman and friend I had at that place stopped talking to me.. like I did some horrendous thing just by exercising my options as a single male. The feeling was super eye opening though because I really enjoyed some of the friendships I made there.
Being a known womanizer comes with haters, feminists, spiteful women, etc. This is where your power lies.
 

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2022
Messages
335
Reaction score
313
Age
34
The goal for any don juan should be to have females take care of that release for you. Controlling your desires is paramount.
 
Top