MatureDJ
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2006
- Messages
- 12,679
- Reaction score
- 5,122
Attachments
-
442.6 KB Views: 7
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Don’t pretend white men aren’t marrying fat white trash either, or that black men aren’t snatching up these 9/10s.Black men should stop banging White land-whales. Period!
they're not only banging, but “making love” or outright marrying them and having kids with them.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
preachBlack men should stop banging White land-whales. Period!
they're not only banging, but “making love” or outright marrying them and having kids with them.
Thinner is bad, I’ve surveyed many girls they would prefer a fat chode to a long pencilI recently fvcked the shortest I've had yet at 4'11". I'm 6.5 and thinner than average, but I had the problem you're describing. It was frustrating. Meanwhile with the fatty plate, I can go as deep as possible.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
But the White men that are marrying such trash, are trash too. It’s a 2/10 marrying a 2/10. What’s sad is seeing a 5/10 up to 7/10 (average and above average) Black men with such White land-whales.Don’t pretend white men aren’t marrying fat white trash either…
I already I’m an exception, anything I can do to help my brothers here counts…But the White men that are marrying such trash, are trash too. It’s a 2/10 marrying a 2/10. What’s sad is seeing a 5/10 up to 7/10 (average and above average) Black men with such White land-whales.
As for the rest of your reply… congratulations for banging 9/10s and having a big schlong. But you’re using an exception as rule. That’s not what we all see in the streets.
Everyone on the internet is banging 9/10sBut the White men that are marrying such trash, are trash too. It’s a 2/10 marrying a 2/10. What’s sad is seeing a 5/10 up to 7/10 (average and above average) Black men with such White land-whales.
As for the rest of your reply… congratulations for banging 9/10s and having a big schlong. But you’re using an exception as rule. That’s not what we all see in the streets.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.