Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why it’s cheaper to pay a lady of the night, rather than waste your time and money trying to “pick up” women in bars and nightclubs.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d posit something that was told to me once by a female friend and have confirmed several times over the years with women actively dating:

Women know in 60 seconds IF they might be willing to have sex with you, not if they are going to.

But seriously guys, hookers? Really?
If she is hot, what‘s wrong with hookers?

The advice given here is:

“Kill yourself on the off chance you may meet a non virgin women in her 30s who has slept with several Chads when she was between 18-27, but is now saving her sexual best for you. Now, you may have to wine and dine her for several dates, but it will be worth it because her sexual best is in her 30s when she is losing her looks by the second, not when she was fresh and fertile at 17. Oh, she may also want a commitment before the sex, with the option of taking half your money if and when she meets the Chad again.”

If a woman has ANY sort of look to her, she is married and pregnant by 25 by the Alpha man. But work on yourself men, you may get commitment from that 37 year old.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Not sure why you quoted me on your latest black pill response. I’ve never said any of the things you claim I have.

Also just wondering here: your responses are countered one by one serially and repeatedly by the denizens of the forum. Why keep posting the same lose-bag, quitter stuff repeatedly?

You’re talking at us, not with us. What is your purpose for posting on a forum where 95% of posters disagree with you?

If she is hot, what‘s wrong with hookers?

The advice given here is:

“Kill yourself on the off chance you may meet a non virgin women in her 30s who has slept with several Chads when she was between 18-27, but is now saving her sexual best for you. Now, you may have to wine and dine her for several dates, but it will be worth it because her sexual best is in her 30s when she is losing her looks by the second, not when she was fresh and fertile at 17. Oh, she may also want a commitment before the sex, with the option of taking half your money if and when she meets the Chad again.”

If a woman has ANY sort of look to her, she is married and pregnant by 25 by the Alpha man. But work on yourself men, you may get commitment from that 37 year old.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d rather be an Incel then hunt for women at a night club lol.
You go to night clubs to have fun with your mates as the primary thing, not to hunt for girls. Although most guys do that in reverse which is why I think many fail too. When you go there to as the primary to pickup girls you act/seem/give off vibes of being desperate and that is something girls obviously notice.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this whole thing is only about sex for you, then you're truly a lost soul, on you're way to being a lost cause.

The pursuit should be about developing the pallette of life experiences, making the effort because deep down the emotional element has to have some meaning, even if on the surface it's all about the physical.

I recommend you reconsider your position, the cynical path bears less fruit in the end, and it's not a path I envy. This forum is becoming ever so muddied by posters such as yourself, and while on the one hand our goal should be to help you become a better man, you first need to want to actually help yourself.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paying for sex is just an expensive version of masterbating. I’d rather spend the money on something else more beneficial.
I find that having an attractive woman bringing me up to ejaculation to be quite an exhilarating experience. Now maybe it is because I have had far more such experiences than that with regular women (who didn't require a payment :mad:), but aside from being able to bareback into a regular woman, overall I can't say the experience was worth the effort. :rolleyes:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You go to night clubs to have fun with your mates as the primary thing, not to hunt for girls. Although most guys do that in reverse which is why I think many fail too. When you go there to as the primary to pickup girls you act/seem/give off vibes of being desperate and that is something girls obviously notice.
Night clubs are terrible regardless of whatever mindset you bring to them. Like I said before, I am instantly turned off by chicks that frequent clubs, so going there to chase @$$ stopped appealing me after college.

I find that having an attractive woman bringing me up to ejaculation to be quite an exhilarating experience. Now maybe it is because I have had far more such experiences than that with regular women (who didn't require a payment :mad:), but aside from being able to bareback into a regular woman, overall I can't say the experience was worth the effort. :rolleyes:
You are basically having sex with a sex doll with cigarette breath.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night clubs are terrible regardless of whatever mindset you bring to them. Like I said before, I am instantly turned off by chicks that frequent clubs, so going there to chase @$$ stopped appealing me after college.
You are basically having sex with a sex doll with cigarette breath.
Matter of opinion, but I do get where you are coming from. I had some real fun times with my mates on night clubs. But that is of course me.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matter of opinion, but I do get where you are coming from. I had some real fun times with my mates on night clubs. But that is of course me.
Key word is had, not have :rofl: . I had good times in them in college and recent grad, but I quickly grew out of them. Yeah we can all lie to ourselves about not going for women, but would you rather choose a club full of dudes or chicks.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men in the United States are going to nightlife venues in order to either get laid or find future first dates. It might be slightly different in Scandinavia.

I had good times in them in college and recent grad, but I quickly grew out of them.
It's quite common to feel that way. If you're in the United States, men become able to go to nightclubs at 21. By 25-27, most men are tired of the bar/nightclub scene by 25-27, especially if they've had mainly unsuccessful experiences with them. Most men do come home from nightlife venues at 1 am or later, empty handed, pissed off, and semi/fully intoxicated.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
My girlfriend speaks 5 languages and has a PhD
In my personal experience, most poeple either wont care about this or will be intimidated. It will only make you more attractive if there already was attraction to begin with.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men in the United States are going to nightlife venues in order to either get laid or find future first dates. It might be slightly different in Scandinavia.
Same here. Most guys are blue pilled so its a reflection of that mentality.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
He thought men who paid for Poon were sad sorts who couldn’t find their way out of a paper bag.
I know the type. He´s possibly riding around on some high horse proudly stating "I have never paid for poon in my life" or some variant of that. Your friend may have some legit game but he sounds like a judgemental little b1tch. Edit: There a lot on stuff here in SoSuave I dont agree with, but I try not to judge others.

Im a Physics teacher. Some students struggle on class; some fail, some cheat. Does that mean they are sad sorts who couldnt find their way out of a paper bag? Nah, it just means they havent put in the time and effort to get better at Physics.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most US men possess a blue pill ideology about relationships.

Blue pillers do pay directly for sex.

In my personal experience, most poeple either wont care about this or will be intimidated. It will only make you more attractive if there already was attraction to begin with.
Most men are not impressed with a woman's academic credentials. Red pill and black pill men see an advanced degree more as a liability than an asset in a relationship. Advanced degrees are closely associated with careerism.

5 languages doesn't mean a lot either. In the US, a lot of men would be interested in Latinas who are Spanish/English bilingual, but not exactly due to being bilingual.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But would you rather go to a night club that has a higher female ratio with more expensive drinks and music you don’t like or a sausage fest with cheaper drinks and more appealing music?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But would you rather go to a night club that has a higher female ratio with more expensive drinks and music you don’t like or a sausage fest with cheaper drinks and more appealing music?
Bar that has a high female ratio with cheap drinks. Don't care what kind of music they play in there.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its depends on the mood I'm in and where/what club/people I'm with. Sometimes I really do not give a flying fvck about the chicks in the club when in good company. So zero fvcks given.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its depends on the mood I'm in and where/what club/people I'm with. Sometimes I really do not give a flying fvck about the chicks in the club when in good company. So zero fvcks given.
but you’re always going to choose a bar full of chicks over a sausage fest 100% of the time. You can still be wise and suave and admit you like night clubs for the potential female attention.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but you’re always going to choose a bar full of chicks over a sausage fest 100% of the time. You can still be wise and suave and admit you like night clubs for the potential female attention.
Dudebro you already have any answer. If you are not satisfied with it then that is your problem, but you still have to accept it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australia, especially NSW where I'm from is indeed very woke and feminist, but at least prostitution is legal.
But it sounds very expensive though. Places where it's illegal but tolerated (ie they have laws on the books but it's not enforced except the most egregarious of situations) have lower rates.