What is confidence?, and how does it relate to attracting women?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Confidence means you believe in positive traits in yourself so strongly that no matter what someone else tells you, or what they say to you or about you, your belief in yourself in unwavering.

Essentially, you believe what you think of yourself instead of believing what others may think of you, no matter how to the contrary it is or how often it arises.

Why does it matter? Because every technological advancement since the dawn of civilization was created by a person or persons who refused to believe everyone else that said it would never work and instead believed in what they thought and made it a reality.

If you think confidence doesn't matter, you are dead wrong. Without it we would be still be in the Stone Age.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Helping others can be fulfilling, but when they consistently create obstacles for themselves, it's important to recognize when it's time to step back and conserve your energy for those truly ready to embrace change.

I'm out. Enjoy marinating in your ellfuence
. Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 11.26.56.png

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its clear why some struggle with women.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2. get a good haircut, most of you folks think a Supercuts cut is good enough, but it's not. Do it
Hey, can I get advice on good haircuts? I’m blonde with VERY fine hair, and whatever I do it blows all over the place. I usually wear a backwards or forwards cap, but that doesn’t work with dressier outfits. Any advice?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hey, can I get advice on good haircuts? I’m blonde with VERY fine hair, and whatever I do it blows all over the place. I usually wear a backwards or forwards cap, but that doesn’t work with dressier outfits. Any advice?
Go to a real hairdresser, and ask them what styles will work with your face and head shape, a good one will advise you. Try different things, then use a hair product to control it, something like:

51UHdc97H2L._SX522_.jpg
There are several pomades and other extreme hold products on the market.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence works like this:

1. Practice;

2. From practice comes experience;

3. From experience comes success;

4. From success comes confidence.

This happens individually for each facet of life!

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is no excuse really. If ugly guys like Darren Donaghey can get a cute GF then so can you.
Your issue is maybe that your game (and self esteem), sucks?
View attachment 10067
and he is just one example of many that have good looking chicks as GF's.

View attachment 10068
View attachment 10069

Another example / thoughts on ugly guys:
Looked this Darren guy up.

1). She’s not hot
2). Edit: I just saw that he won while with her, regardless it seems like this dude had some fame or something. I don’t really have time to research, and I won’t because the looks disparity difference is over exaggerated IMHO.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is why confidence is important:

1. Many men including myself have gotten girls hotter than they thought they could by approaching every attractive woman they can. Exactly how attractive that is depends on you. For me it's 7.5/10 so far soon to be 8.

2. Most blackpill and incel guys would readily admit to approaching less than 10 girls this year. Meanwhile even a giga Chad is proven to only get 40% of the girls he hits on (that's 4 in 10). That means you need more confidence if you're less attractive because you need to be able to approach 100 girls without falling into a depression.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom line is this, confidence is the byproduct of SUCCESS, it's not the cause of it., confidence without success to back it up, is delusion.
Everybody who has ever succeeded was delusional about their success rate unless they were born lucky.

Obviously most of those people still fail anyway, but I don't see how anyone starts a million dollar business or becomes a famous movie star without believing in themselves.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously most of those people still fail anyway
The reason people fail is not because they lack confidence (Well in some cases it is that too), but their lack to see their own shortcomings and learn from their own mistakes and from that improve and make the appropriate changes.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence ALWAYS from knowledge and never related to outcomes like success.

Ugly Bastard is too caught up in his own shortcomings and bad experiences to see the shortcomings and bad outcomes of the women on the other side.

Would it change your confidence to go and talk to a girl after knowing that you have the solution that she is looking for? If you knew that whatever she does whoever she dates or sleeps with she is gonna end up a broken depressed nervous wreck unhappy with her life like most other women in this system, then would that change your confidence when you go and talk to her?

Confidence just comes knowing whats happening in the Game. From that knowledge you can position yourself correctly. First when you talk to the woman your attitude is "I have the solution your looking for, its not me, its the group/knowledge/leadership I am part of. I am represesnting a group that can bring you everything you are looking for and there aint no other guy here no matter how good looking who can deliver more".

If the woman is way above you in looks then you represent the group and can bring her in the group for which both parties will reward you, if she is closer to your level and shows some personal interest then you can also potentially have a relationship with her.

Its not about you. Its about her. You know more than her then you talk to her with confidence. You are not selling yourself you are selling whatever you are selling which maybe knowledge, a system, a group and that thing you represent is better than anything else out there for what she wants.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a one size fits all word

at its core it's experience , execution and self belief and fits every single walk of life not just women

Women will say they are attracted to confident men but what they are really trying to say is they are attracted to men whom truly BELIEVE they have a shot at fvcking them

It's why nice guys ALWAYS strike out in the freindzone ......because they don't really BELIEVE they can sleep with her

And its why the jerk always manages to empty his balls , he truly expects her too take it and she obliges , women just have this weird 6th sense where they know if a guy is rattled or not

The female mind works in mysterious ways it is NOT AT ALL LOGICAL

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Confidence works like this:

1. Practice;

2. From practice comes experience;

3. From experience comes success;

4. From success comes confidence.

This happens individually for each facet of life!
^--This in an nut shell. but its important to note: Confidence is also practiced itself.. Your experiences/successes won't last you forever-- you need to keep accomplishing things to keep your confidence going. Confidence doesn't just come and then stay forever-- its constantly practiced. Some of the skills that come from confidence will stay once you've done them forever though but constantly need to be practiced as well or you can get a bit rusty

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason people fail is not because they lack confidence (Well in some cases it is that too), but their lack to see their own shortcomings and learn from their own mistakes and from that improve and make the appropriate changes.
I would say that the reason most people don't try is a lack of confidence

But actually failing is most likely a lack of talent. Not everyone is cut out to be in the top 10% or higher.

but pretty much everyone can get into the top 25% of whatever they put their effort into (obviously people who are total idiots or have burned faces are not included)

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is giving you hostile, dismissive, combative body language ie. dirty looks/death stares, back turns, one word answers, your confidence ie. that SELF ASSURED FEELING will plummet because you know you're being rejected.
This is B.S. Whoever wrote this is an amateur.

Although, of course, a lot of this does depend on the context.

#1) if she's giving you "death stares" she's feeling something for you. Unless it's some random girl who's ass you've just grabbed out in public, if she's mad at you, then at the least, she cares.

#2) if a girl is actually rejecting you, that should not affect your confidence at all. There's a multitude of reasons for this.
-if you need a woman's validation for you to be confident then you are going about this all wrong.
-take every failure as a learning opportunity. Great, you failed. What did you do wrong? What are you going to do different next time? This then, in turn, should actually build your confidence.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody who has ever succeeded was delusional about their success rate unless they were born lucky.

Obviously most of those people still fail anyway, but I don't see how anyone starts a million dollar business or becomes a famous movie star without believing in themselves.
Not all mental masturbation is bad, if directed right.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of good responses in this thread.

Outcome independence.
Nice list. This one is the cornerstone IMO.

You just have to be outcome independent. You need to internalize this.

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is B.S. Whoever wrote this is an amateur.

Although, of course, a lot of this does depend on the context.

#1) if she's giving you "death stares" she's feeling something for you. Unless it's some random girl who's ass you've just grabbed out in public, if she's mad at you, then at the least, she cares.

#2) if a girl is actually rejecting you, that should not affect your confidence at all. There's a multitude of reasons for this.
-if you need a woman's validation for you to be confident then you are going about this all wrong.
-take every failure as a learning opportunity. Great, you failed. What did you do wrong? What are you going to do different next time? This then, in turn, should actually build your confidence.
I don’t mean to be rude, but have you got Asperger’s?, can’t you read social cues and female body language?, it’s not rocket science.

If a woman is giving you death stares, dirty looks, it’s her non verbal way of saying “go away creep, I don’t like you”, where you should make a very rapid exit. And no I don’t grab the arse of a woman, unless she lets me.

Get it through your head, that women make snap judgments on men based on what they see, and if they don’t like what they see, it’s game over, lights out.

Ugly bastard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real confidence comes from within. It’s not something you can fake. The more you improve your life, the more confident you will become.
I’d say real confidence comes from success, as confidence is the byproduct of success, it’s not the cause of it.