Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can guys over 30 get a high lay count? My thoughts and experiences.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 unlike most of you understands market dynamics and I guarantee you he wasn’t delusional trying to bat way out of his league. Doesn’t mean you don’t take a swing, and sometimes hit it out of the park.

I too am not what is described as the Chad in any way, I still represent. But I stay in my lane. And don’t pity myself and gnash my teeth like many do here. If the market doesn’t meet you, you meet the market.

You must be a 6ft 4 giga Chad with the jawline to cut a steak

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78 unlike most of you understands market dynamics and I guarantee you he wasn’t delusional trying to bat way out of his league. Doesn’t mean you don’t take a swing, and sometimes hit it out of the park.

I too am not what is described as the Chad in any way, I still represent. But I stay in my lane. And don’t pity myself and gnash my teeth like many do here. If the market doesn’t meet you, you meet the market.
It was confirmed in a previous thread that you are a Chad.

I don’t know why Chads don’t want to admit they are Chads. Guess they think they wont be taken seriously if they admit it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say for any guy wanting to do it after 30, be serious. You cannot pull it off unless you live in a major world class city.
IMO, like maybe 5. Off the top of my head:

NYC
Chicago
Miami
LA (albeit the more man-heavy ratios but it is a big city)
Houston
I'll agree on the first 4 that you listed. I'll get into Houston in the next set of quotes.

Los Angeles is a tough spot to game because of the man-heavy ratios. I wouldn't want to live there because of those ratios.

Miami has its own set of challenges but is the most livable of the NYC, Chicago, Miami, LA group.

New York is way too expensive and Chicago has had major governance issues for decades. Chicago and Los Angeles are unsafe right now.

Under certain circumstances, men can make cities like Boston, Atlanta, and Minneapolis work.
a 30-40s single guy can do well with women either as a player or a serial monogamist type in one of the Top 20-25 most populated USA metros.
What about Dallas?
As stated above, I think the Top 20 metros are feasible for age 30+ players and serial monogamist types. I'd put both Houston and Dallas in the "under certain circumstances, men can make it work" category.

Houston and Dallas are similar cities. Houston women are not as physically attractive as Dallas women but tend to have better attitudes than Dallas women. Dallas is a rough market in part due to the difficult attitudes of White women in the city.

@CornbreadFed -- There is a great Dallas info thread....

Overall though, the city has to have a good party scene, a lot of new transplants, and not as many Bible Thumping types. For example, Salt Lake City would be terrible because of the religious zealots and wackos that live there.
I agree with all 3 criteria that you've listed. Salt Lake City is not an easy place to get your penis wet. Although SLC is less religious than other areas of Utah, SLC is more religious than Phoenix or Denver in bordering states.

I want to evaluate Dallas based on the 3 criteria.

Party Scene: Dallas has a solid party scene but there are better areas. One of the Dallas' main nightlife districts (Uptown) has been in a state of decay since the mid-2010s. Another (Deep Ellum) often gives off creepy vibes. Even without Uptown and Deep Ellum, Dallas has a deep bench of areas, including Lower Greenville, Knox-Henderson, and Downtown/Victory Park.

Transplants: Dallas has gotten many transplants since 2000. A lot of the Dallas area transplants are families with children who arrive in Dallas suburbs like Plano, Frisco, etc. Those people aren't who I'm describing here. Dallas itself gets a lot of 22-30 year old post-college transplants who came to the city for some white collar corporate job because this city is known for its corporate job environment. These types of adult transplants can be found in Dallas bars, in the co-ed sports leagues, and in certain daygame venues. Most of these adult transplants end up using swipe apps at some point, so I'd call Dallas a swipe app centric city because of the transplant factor. I did mention this as a cause of weaker social circles in the initial post in the "Observations on Dallas' Scene" thread.

Bible Thumping Types: This is mainly confined to the suburbs of Dallas and not Dallas itself.

When talking about the Dallas suburbs, it is worth mentioning that 2 Dallas suburbs have a little bit of a singles scene. Addison has had a scene since the 1990s, but it isn't nearly as good as Dallas. In the last 5-10 years, Plano's "Shops at Legacy" and "Legacy West" have developed a little bit of a scene. While I have chosen to focus more on Dallas itself and generally recommend that for other people, it's possible to find females in Addison and those areas of Plano. The Addison and Plano scenes are a little more mature than Dallas.

Once a woman hits30, then they have rules and regulations for having sex and if you don’t their requirements; i.e. height, they won’t give you a 2nd look.

I got way more action in my 20s than later in life. Much much harder when a man is older.
Women in their 30s do tend to get fussier about things despite their declining market value. A childless 30 something who goes on swipe apps still has massive abundance like women in their 20s. She's expecting "all the feelz" right away too.

One of the bigger problems of getting older is that more and more women are in committed relationships. If you're not good enough to date 10+ years younger (money helps a lot with this --- more and more of it is needed to impress because women earn their own money), you're stuck with similarly aged women. Many women in their 30s are divorcees and single moms. It can be a tough part of the market to interact with.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was confirmed in a previous thread that you are a Chad.

I don’t know why Chads don’t want to admit they are Chads. Guess they think they wont be taken seriously if they admit it.
If @Pierce.Manhammer was truly a Chad, he wouldn't have the wisdom and experience to share that is a benefit to this forum.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this guy an alpha male? I should watch the whole movie.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't read most of the replies yet. Will get to them though.

Yes, I had way more opportunity in my 20's but my 30's was better simply because my game was tighter.

I rolled into my 30th birthday with a 20 year old girlfriend, then after that discovered single moms. I know there's a lot of looking down upon single moms on here, but in your 30's and 40's if you disregard that whole pool of available ladies, IMO, you are TRULY missing out.....and, not to mention, will be spending a lot of lonely nights with your best girl Handrea. MILF or jerking off....you decide. Two of my fondest plates were single Moms. And, no, with these ones, I never met the kiddo's. My relationship with these lovely ladies was sex and a little bit of companionship and that's it. One of these 2 plates was a former 8.5 who dated a well known celebrity in her younger days. And the only reason she wasn't a 9 back then was because she was flat in the chest department. Well hello to aging like fine wine and well done boob jobs. Let me tell you, not only was she as sexy as can be but deffinetly delivered in that sex department as well. I still have pictures of this one and if I were to post them on here, half the forum would be popping wood...guaranteed. Anyways, with both of these plates, the sex was simply some of the best I've ever had...and far better than any chick I had dated in my teens or 20's.

Some of you guys just don't know what you're missing.

Look down upon single Moms all you want, they're amazing as plates. Change my mind....you can't.

Truly,
P&V
46 year old MILF slayer

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rolled into my 30th birthday with a 20 year old girlfriend, then after that discovered single moms. I know there's a lot of looking down upon single moms on here, but in your 30's and 40's if you disregard that whole pool of available ladies, IMO, you are TRULY missing out.
How do you get turned on by single moms? I can’t even get with divorced women or older women.

Maybe my standards are too high.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize the kids aren’t literally attached to them, right?
I always thought dating a single mother meant she would try to turn me into a step dad. Now I feel like a dunce.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize the kids aren’t literally attached to them, right?
I do not like kids and the thought of a trickle down of me helping another man’s seed turns me off. Yes, they aren’t literally attached to her but I could never go past a one night stand with a single mom. In addition, most single moms have flaunted to the world that they are irresponsible in making crucial life decisions and that will truckle down to you.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding single moms, I realize I'm into Hispanic girls more than White women. And single Hispanic moms in their 20s, single White moms typically in their 30s. Apples and oranges here lol.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding single moms, I realize I'm into Hispanic girls more than White women. And single Hispanic moms in their 20s, single White moms typically in their 30s. Apples and oranges here lol.
I have fvcked plenty of childless Hispanic women in their 20s lol.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy...some look good and most are pretty open sexually
The issue with single moms is that most of them are just terrible human beings in general that have mastered every manipulation and toxic female scam tactic better than childless women. Pvssy is just pvssy is one of the most dangerous copes for a man because toxic pvssy can ruin your life.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 thing we dont talk about imo, is that your notch count should be on a certain number in your twenties, perhaps even teens.

As a teen/early twentysomething man you'll have most access to women. If you dont capitalize on this, it will influence your notch count. I had a notch of at least 50 before i was 25.

But ,with OLD being a thing, i basically forgot about the exact number of notches. Every month some woman starts love bombing me, and i pull 4 to 8 women a year due being put on the wild. That's approx ten women a year.

The issue with single moms is that most of them are just terrible human beings in general that have mastered every manipulation and toxic female scam tactic better than childless women. Pvssy is just pvssy is one of the most dangerous copes for a man because toxic pvssy can ruin your life.
You do have a point. But the poosy doesn't get toxic when she poops out a child, right?

To me it sounds like this means you plan to stay with her forever ever ever, while it could/should be just about getting your D wet.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do have a point. But the poosy doesn't get toxic when she poops out a child, right?

To me it sounds like this means you plan to stay with her forever ever ever, while it could/should be just about getting your D wet.
Good point, but I would argue that they don’t reach their full potential until the kid is past the toddler phase. That is when it dawns on them that kids are really expensive to raise. This is when they can’t just dump little Johnny at some relative and friends house anymore to go thotting. If you are going to dip your slong in a mom, the toddler phase is the most ideal time to do so.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have found this to not be the case. Sounds like you have either a screening issue or you don't have much experience in this domain.

The stuff that gets thrown about as fact on this site from people who have little or no experience with this is pretty amazing honestly.

When you find yourself in these situations or attracting this, it's a screening issue almost without fail.

I've never been asked to be their kids Dad. I've never been asked to pay for stuff for their kids. They've never asked to borrow money from me. Almost all of them want to pay half or more or will simply pay for stuff when we go out without asking and we take turns.

Most of the women I date are single Moms and all of them have good jobs. Nurses, teachers, marketing rep, senior managers, etc.

Stop dating bottom of the barrel women because they look good but offer nothing else of value and you will find these issues mostly fix themselves. This is where guys get themselves into trouble...the only standard they have is how she looks and nothing else matters in a lot of cases. Is it any wonder they have these experiences?

Newsflash, when people don't make enough money and have to come up with ways to pay the bills, you are asking for trouble dating one of them. You become the cash cow for them. Or at the very least they try to work you in ways people who are financially stable do not.

I think maybe that's why I differ in experiences from many others on this site. How hot a woman is only plays a part in if I am going to date them...financial stability, job stability, personality, weight, intelligence and how they get along with their ex and co-parent are all major factors that get weighed and looks probably plays a smaller factor for me than most. I simply can't date someone who isn't somewhat smart for example. Just can't. I don't care how hot they are it's an instant turn off for me. Will also prioritize a nice body over a slightly less attractive face than a more attractive face and a not as nice body

Last edited: