Jesse Pinkman
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2022
- Messages
- 2,254
- Reaction score
- 2,198
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
On the London Underground there are signs saying that if you look at a woman the wrong way you could be arrested. Not that there's much to look at.I Know that last year...they were trying to push for a new law to stop men catcalling women. Priti patel and Harriet harman wanted to make it law...they needed Boris johnsons approval. Boris rejected the proposal. That made me smile big.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yeah, I don't agree with that. The burden is on men to take the risk and approach. Women don't want to do it.They're trying to pass a new 'staring' law lol. So if you gaze at some super hot girl out of instinct, you can get in some trouble. (unless she thinks you're handsome haha)
Tbh, I always thought it was CRAZY that that addy-A game 'PUA' guy got sent to prison for a few years after the BBC expose about the pickup industry etc. He really seemed to do nothing illegal at all! He was literally going up to girls, doing the usual 'london day game model' and then asking for their number and probably being a little bit 'persistent' as was taught. I think they took exception to him being Asian (lots of 'grooming' in the papers at the time with Asian gangs and they wanted to be seen to be making a stand) and the fact he seemed to mainly target 16-19 year old girls. Which is completely Legal here! It literally shouldn't have come into it, but they used that fact a lot in the case which I thoughr was odd. I didn't even like the guy much, but I felt he was so hard done by! I think that was also in Glasgow (Scotland), in fact.