Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she playing me?

Steno

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP the problem here is that you have a bad case of oneitis and you are in denial about it. The quicker you accept that you have oneitis and are way too emotionally attached the quicker you will get yourself out of this pickle and recover from this. Everyone on this thread has been on the money and pretty much told you what is really going on but your emotions are blinding you.

She is giving you a whole bunch of compliments and doing stuff to stroke your ego to get you hooked and its working. She knows exactly what buttons to press to keep you emotionally attached, she knows she aint sheet so shes subtly trying to push you away and keep it fwb but your not taking the hint.

What should you do? The only smart choice would be to completely cut ties with her because you are too emotionally invested in her so you will probably end up doing something stupid like promoting this hoe to be your gf. What do i think is going to happen based on your unreceptiveness to what people on this thread are telling you? You are either going to do some cringey emotionally impulsive sheet that will cause her to slow fade/ghost you or your going to somehow end up in a relationship with a hoe, and in a year your going to find out shes been getting piped down by like 20 different dudes the whole time.

Its a hard pill to swallow bro but dude RUN and RUN FAST from this situation. Its not good for you

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t talk much to her. Mostly msgs or calls for logistics. I send her a random msg couple times a week saying having a nice day or some stuff and she replies in less than a minute always. Maybe all is good and I’m just over thinking

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She don’t have anyone. I put such a good **** on her it’s gonna take her 5 decades to replace me no joke. I licked her ass, fisted her, slapped her face , spit on her face , bruised all her boobs scratch all her back there was blood in the bed lol.
She squirted too.

she told me stories she put a guy outside the house and blocked him right after because he didn’t perform good in bed. I knew I had to perform

my only problem here is I don’t want to reach out all the time even if is just for sex. She needs to ask too. Or eventually she will get bored
You have a woman that hasn't committed to a man in 35 years , appears to enjoy hardcore p0rn sex and treats men like they are walking vibrators

It's inevitable she will get "bored"it doesn't matter what you do

she is unhinged

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a woman that hasn't committed to a man in 35 years , appears to enjoy hardcore p0rn sex and treats men like they are walking vibrators

It's inevitable she will get "bored"it doesn't matter what you do

she is unhinged
Yeah sadly I think you’re right and yes I’m starting to have feelings for her but I think she has for me too or at least she is acting. This girl is best friend of my cousins long term gf so she knows me. It’s not just a random. She is also friends with my ex lol.

i think I’m gonna just continue hitting her up once or twice a week for dates and see what happens. Eventually I’ll skip a few days even a week or so to see if she reaches out or if she doesn’t care.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But back to this case, I don’t want to be always the one hitting her up. I don’t like this chase. For now it’s ok because it has been only 2 weeks and met 4 times but eventually if she isn’t hitting me up to meet up I’m gonna be forced to drop this.
You've not even given her a chance to reach out, you've met her 4 times in 2 weeks ffs. You seem very intense, likely to push her away soon anyway.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've not even given her a chance to reach out, you've met her 4 times in 2 weeks ffs. You seem very intense, likely to push her away soon anyway.
I agree with you man. We have plans for this Wednesday probably bad idea

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you man. We have plans for this Wednesday probably bad idea
Just go and have fun, leave her, then WAIT. After Wednesday, go about your business until she reaches out again. Try not to see her too much you will end up catching feelings and this woman isn't worthy.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hahaha that was funny bro.
But listen man don’t you think chasing her for sex all the time isn’t beta? Eventually she will feel she is doing nothing for it and will lose interest. And probably start to say she is busy
As long as she keep saying yes, I wouldnt worry about it. She may even say no once a year if she is sick or has a legit reason, still I wouldnt worry about it. If at some point she starts to lose interest or making excuses, then you apply silence & distance.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she keep saying yes, I wouldnt worry about it. She may even say no once a year if she is sick or has a legit reason, still I wouldnt worry about it. If at some point she starts to lose interest or making excuses, then you apply silence & distance.
twice a week too much? or just once? it has been 2 weeks now.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
twice a week too much? or just once? it has been 2 weeks now.
Once a week would be cool. But, if you, you want to see her more often, and she always says yes and always gives you sex, go for it.

You should be able to do whatever the f0ck you want and see her as often as you want. If she drops, so be it, she was not wife material anyway.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a week would be cool. But, if you, you want to see her more often, and she always says yes and always gives you sex, go for it.

You should be able to do whatever the f0ck you want and see her as often as you want. If she drops, so be it, she was not wife material anyway.
I texted yesterday to confirm time for Wednesday and she was quite happy about it. Couple silly texts with emojis back and forth. She said she had hangover and I called her ***** in a joking way and she replied “yes but I’m your ***** ”. Maybe she is into me after all and I’m worrying for nothing.
However, I’d like her to start reaching out own her own and plan stuff too but I guess time will tell. Haven’t given her space yet to do so