Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy giving women dating advice

CaptainFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about the type of advice this guy is giving women?

I don't wanna influence you with my opinion, so I won't say much at this point but I was shocked when a "friend" of mine (church going type of girl) showed me this and said that I should learn from this guy how to treat a woman... anyway, this is the same girl that told me she expects her future partner to pay for her manicure, hair dresser, take her out to dinner, take her on vacations... so you get an idea of the type.

The more i listened to this guy i couldnt help thinking, this is the type of crap that women want to hear, to keep their disney fantasy going. But why is this guy telling this BS? He says things like "if a guy can go for days without speaking to you, move on". Do girls actually believe this crap?

Anyway, I thought would be good for you to know the load of crap that some girls are being fed which explains how they act to a degree.

I would love to hear some opinioms on this topic, specially from the more experienced sosuavers.

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about the type of advice this guy is giving women?

I don't wanna influence you with my opinion, so I won't say much at this point but I was shocked when a "friend" of mine (church going type of girl) showed me this and said that I should learn from this guy how to treat a woman... anyway, this is the same girl that told me she expects her future partner to pay for her manicure, hair dresser, take her out to dinner, take her on vacations... so you get an idea of the type.

The more i listened to this guy i couldnt help thinking, this is the type of crap that women want to hear, to keep their disney fantasy going. But why is this guy telling this BS? He says things like "if a guy can go for days without speaking to you, move on". Do girls actually believe this crap?

Anyway, I thought would be good for you to know the load of crap that some girls are being fed which explains how they act to a degree.

I would love to hear some opinioms on this topic, specially from the more experienced sosuavers.

This "advice" is fem-centric, faggot ****.

It sounds like a mish mash of The Rational Male (turned against itself) and Disney delusions.

He's a grifter, e-boy entrepreneur. Probably astroturfed to respond to the red pill and game.

He is strongly affiliated with cosmopolitan magazine, OLD sites, buzzfeed - you get the picture.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He basically gives women the same advice that we give other men. If a guy cancels the first date, let him reschedule; look at his actions, not his words; if he ignores your text, don't double text, etc. I don't see anything wrong with that advice.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

In some ways the advice for both men AND women is the same….along the lines of look for someone who shows interest and is willing through actions to invest in you.

That’s essentially what I advise here, it’s how I advise my daughters and my son. It’s how I select the men I date.

Now what it looks like in practice varies along gender lines but the principles are the same.

Choose to invest your time, effort, energy, trust and resources in someone who is also choosing you. Pick someone you find physically attractive of course, but pick from those who pick you.

How do you know someone is picking you? By what they do.

And if you don’t like the pool of choices that is picking you? Look in the mirror and improve yourself, which in turn will improve your prospects.

The principles are solid irrespective of gender.

noctorious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I was unfair on the guy.

I didn't like his vibe, but to be fair that's solid advice. I was wrong.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
All advice is based on opinion . Most dudes who give dating advice don't use much objective reasoning to back up the sh.t they are saying.. They go based on what they think or from their experience.. The problem with that is, they forget that they aren't necessarily the framework for every guy out there, as people are vastly different..

People who do give dating advice professionally-- one thing is usually common with them all--they're getting women and getting laid. I would say if you resonate with that person and seem similar to them, take their advice and see if it works for you if you really need advice in the first place... Most of the time, you don't need advice-- you just need experience.

Otherwise, if not, find an alpha male who plays devils advocate often, gives you both sides of the coin, speaks on more objective terms, and has a repertoire of dating a plethora of different women from diff walks of life. Avoid dating advice from men who give advice, but have been in 3-4 relationships their whole life.. Also avoid advice from guys who have slept with hundreds of women but never had a long term relationship.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who do give dating advice professionally-- one thing is usually common with them all--they're getting women and getting laid. I would say if you resonate with that person and seem similar to them, take their advice and see if it works for you if you really need advice in the first place... Most of the time, you don't need advice-- you just need experience.
Most dating advice is written by women and written from a blue pill, fairy tale perspective. This has gotten better in the last 2 decades or so, as the internet and the red pill has grown. In the 1980s-1990s, Ross Jeffries was so much different because he was breaking the blue pill/fem-centric dating advice model. There were also guys like Mystery, Neil Strauss, and David DeAngelo coming up in the late 1990s/early 2000s. YouTube helped get more red pill voices out there too. Although anyone could have had a blog on the internet, YouTube personalized it and gave anyone a video channel, which enhanced the communication process.

Otherwise, if not, find an alpha male who plays devils advocate often, gives you both sides of the coin, speaks on more objective terms, and has a repertoire of dating a plethora of different women from diff walks of life. Avoid dating advice from men who give advice, but have been in 3-4 relationships their whole life.. Also avoid advice from guys who have slept with hundreds of women but never had a long term relationship.
Roosh in his heyday would have been one of those guys. He was living a PUA lifestyle of mostly shorter term sex with few relationships.