Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to go out in NYC?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visiting my brother up in Washington Heights for the weekend. I've never gone out in NY and he doesn't really go out either since he has a FWB that he's too comfortable with to bother.

So, I asked a former plate where she recommends and she listed Somewhere Nowhere, Loosies, Marquee, and Harbor.

My brother lives in Washington Heights across the bridge from the Yankee stadium, so I wanted to see if anybody who lives/has been out up there with good nightlife experiences can point me in the direction of a good time.

Maybe @Jesse Pinkman ?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lavo, PHD and Nebula are three that I've heard a lot about which aren't on your list.

I don't know too much about the top end clubs in NY. But I know that a lot of the big/good ones are in Williamsburg as well.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in NYC and went to college in West Harlem. It's been years since I moved from NYC but I wouldn't recommend going out around those areas unless you are into Puerto Ricans and Dominicans exclusively.

Hellskitchen, meatpacking, soho, noho all have nice spots and the last 3 are somewhat within walking distance from each other. I used to hit up Fat Cat a bit back in the day and its a prime spot for bar hopping. Unfortunately, it is permanently closed.

Now if you are a bit more adventurous LIC is up and coming or even Dumbo.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ngl these are terrible suggestions lol.

Unfortunately I can't help you. When you find a spot(s) in the city, you're gonna be tight-lipped about it. If your smart at least. Because the good ones are rare. Sorry

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lavo and 1oak are good. Stay out of marquee it’s the ghetto

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visiting my brother up in Washington Heights for the weekend. I've never gone out in NY and he doesn't really go out either since he has a FWB that he's too comfortable with to bother.

So, I asked a former plate where she recommends and she listed Somewhere Nowhere, Loosies, Marquee, and Harbor.

My brother lives in Washington Heights across the bridge from the Yankee stadium, so I wanted to see if anybody who lives/has been out up there with good nightlife experiences can point me in the direction of a good time.

Maybe @Jesse Pinkman ?
All of the good stuff and nightlife spots are in Manhattan and certain parts of Brooklyn. For Manhattan, stick to LES, East Village, and Meatpacking. You're welcome.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 of the top 5 on that list have been permanently closed for a couple years now since COVID. The other 3 are expensive clubs that are sh1t for cold approach, if you want to pull hot girls.

ChatGPT fail.
It does warn you that ChatGPT has no knowledge of the world after 2021. It's crazy how many top spots have closed in the last 2 years.

The list is also slightly different each time you ask that question.

I thought of one more to add:

Le Bain

but it's probably in the same boat as the others.

Is PHD terrace still open?
Yes, I know people who have gone there in the last month or so.