Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long do you wait before setting up 2nd date

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Why are you afraid of a girl dropping off?

There in lies the problem.
Im not afraid. Im not Roman in that story.

Im not implying Im Chad irl, far from it, but I am the guy who initiates the next date when Im feeling like it. Last time I was single, I was triple booking; Counting how many days have passed since the 1st date with certain girl would have felt dumb.

Im not attacking your strategy, Im sure it works for you. Im big on that different things work for different guys.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not implying Im Chad irl, far from it, but I am the guy who initiates the next date when Im feeling like it. Last time I was single, I was triple booking; Counting how many days have passed since the 1st date with certain girl would have felt dumb.

Im not attacking your strategy, Im sure it works for you. Im big on that different things work for different guys.
The problem with doing things “as you feel like it” is that it is not systematic. Therefore, there is no evaluation metric between different women. In waiting 5-9 days, I always had a read on each girls interest level.

Some asked me out within 48 hours. Some hit me up “just to say hi.” Some did nothing, but accepted the next date. Some ignored my call 5-9 days later. Point is, by me being consistent, the different in outcome are differences in the women, not me. That’s part of the screening process.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The problem with doing things “as you feel like it” is that it is not systematic. Therefore, there is no evaluation metric between different women. In waiting 5-9 days, I always had a read on each girls interest level.

Some asked me out within 48 hours. Some hit me up “just to say hi.” Some did nothing, but accepted the next date. Some ignored my call 5-9 days later. Point is, by me being consistent, the different in outcome are differences in the women, not me. That’s part of the screening process.
You make a good point. I will try to remember this, for the next time Im single.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I've had a great connection on a first date, the second one was set during the first. I kid you not. More often than not the girl was the one proposing when we would meet again. Besides, after 15 minutes you already know if you want to see her again and after 5 minutes she knows if she's going to sleep with you.

Here's a contra intuitive thought....A woman is more likely to sleep with you on a first date if she knows you are not going to ghost her, But if you do, she will be 10x times harder for the next guy...

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a contra intuitive thought....A woman is more likely to sleep with you on a first date if she knows you are not going to ghost her, But if you do, she will be 10x times harder for the next guy...
I feel this is a double-edged sword. If she knew you were going to ghost her after the 1st date, she may sleep with you to change your mind about ghosting her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How do you think your tactic works as compared to going Mode One?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a decent first date yesterday and said I'd msg her (maybe didn't need to say that but too late now). How long do you guys wait before setting up the next one? 1 day? 1 week? Doesn't matter? Let her do it? I suspect guys here might say the last one but personally I've not had any issues with the next day or 2, strike while the iron's hot you could say.
Depends on how young and fertile and good looking she is.

I would say:

18-27, one day
27-33, 2 days
33-38, 3 days
38+, ghost her

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. The point is - her interest would be higher, if you wait longer.
I doesn't work like that, if you wait too long you basically give your competition a chance to get with her.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doesn't work like that, if you wait too long you basically give your competition a chance to get with her.
Sure it does, because your analogy is separate and not something you should be worried about. If she were into you, she would make herself available only to you. This is why I could be spitting game to girls years apart, when she'd had several boyfriends in between.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a busy guy, I have the second date with a girl 4 weeks after the first one, both on Saturday night