"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Any tips to prevent 2's, 3's, 4's... from physically coming on to me?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,864
Now add gay guys hitting on you as well. . Nothing can be done about it.
You can move out of California lol

OP you can try to spot them early and give them clear IOD's (Indicators of Disgust) before they can move in.
 

tksniper

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Messages
439
Reaction score
720
Age
42
Recently, some of these women have got emboldened to come on to me. Like physically grabbing me, kissing me, etc.

I shrug them off and push them away saying something like "Later", "Another time", "Not a good idea" etc, with a smile.

After a trekking accident a while ago, I slid to 21% body fat. I guess once I'm back at 15%, this problem will be gone.

In the meantime, any social, behavioral, subtext, stuff I can do to put a wall up for 2's, 3's, and 4's?
It’s all about how you carry yourself. If you carry yourself you it’s confidence only high value people will show up on your wavelength.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,080
Location
Inside her mind
Go to places where the average woman is a 7 or higher these places exist unless you live in Iowa
 

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Messages
806
Reaction score
786
Recently, some of these women have got emboldened to come on to me. Like physically grabbing me, kissing me, etc.

I shrug them off and push them away saying something like "Later", "Another time", "Not a good idea" etc, with a smile.

After a trekking accident a while ago, I slid to 21% body fat. I guess once I'm back at 15%, this problem will be gone.

In the meantime, any social, behavioral, subtext, stuff I can do to put a wall up for 2's, 3's, and 4's?
This will always happen. I just roll with it and let them down easy. In fact, I treat the 8-10's like 2's. Not that I reject but they are all the same til they show me something interesting.

2-4's go for broke because they can always chalk up rejection to there never even being much of a chance. Similar to a random chick going for a celebrity. She knows it won't happen but maybe it will. It's like buying a lottery ticket for a buck.

This is why waiting for IOIs/IL is a fool's errand. A hot 8 won't put herself out there like a 2.

NFN but hotter women will still see you as "in demand" if a 2 comes at you. I would just reiterate that how you reject women will have an impact if others see it, so don't be cruel unless they are invading your space like you said.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top