Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any tips to prevent 2's, 3's, 4's... from physically coming on to me?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now add gay guys hitting on you as well. . Nothing can be done about it.
You can move out of California lol

OP you can try to spot them early and give them clear IOD's (Indicators of Disgust) before they can move in.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, some of these women have got emboldened to come on to me. Like physically grabbing me, kissing me, etc.

I shrug them off and push them away saying something like "Later", "Another time", "Not a good idea" etc, with a smile.

After a trekking accident a while ago, I slid to 21% body fat. I guess once I'm back at 15%, this problem will be gone.

In the meantime, any social, behavioral, subtext, stuff I can do to put a wall up for 2's, 3's, and 4's?
It’s all about how you carry yourself. If you carry yourself you it’s confidence only high value people will show up on your wavelength.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, some of these women have got emboldened to come on to me. Like physically grabbing me, kissing me, etc.

I shrug them off and push them away saying something like "Later", "Another time", "Not a good idea" etc, with a smile.

After a trekking accident a while ago, I slid to 21% body fat. I guess once I'm back at 15%, this problem will be gone.

In the meantime, any social, behavioral, subtext, stuff I can do to put a wall up for 2's, 3's, and 4's?
This will always happen. I just roll with it and let them down easy. In fact, I treat the 8-10's like 2's. Not that I reject but they are all the same til they show me something interesting.

2-4's go for broke because they can always chalk up rejection to there never even being much of a chance. Similar to a random chick going for a celebrity. She knows it won't happen but maybe it will. It's like buying a lottery ticket for a buck.

This is why waiting for IOIs/IL is a fool's errand. A hot 8 won't put herself out there like a 2.

NFN but hotter women will still see you as "in demand" if a 2 comes at you. I would just reiterate that how you reject women will have an impact if others see it, so don't be cruel unless they are invading your space like you said.