Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old Footage Surfaces Of Andrew Tate Clone Encourgaging Men To Get Cucked

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneako is in a constant state of whining about being 'cancelled'. He is currently in a feud with a whole bunch of content creators. He is a failed clone of Tate. Man read the "How to be alpha" for dummies and internalized a whole bunch of rhetoric which comes across as insincere and pedantic on him.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sneako is in a constant state of whining about being 'cancelled'. He is currently in a feud with a whole bunch of content creators. He is a failed clone of Tate. Man read the "How to be alpha" for dummies and internalized a whole bunch of rhetoric which comes across as insincere and pedantic on him.
I'm just blown away that he's got such a huge audience and there some people who actually take him seriously
His older content was actually Good and self aware clearly his new stuff is pandering and a money grab

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just blown away that he's got such a huge audience and there some people who actually take him seriously
His older content was actually Good and self aware clearly his new stuff is pandering and a money grab
Teenage boys who are looking for a false idol