Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Weeks No Alcohol

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 weeks is awesome, last time I did that was last year. Im struggling to not drink during the week at this point after slowly letting it become a daily habit. Monday and Tuesday is fine, but the Wednesday hot chicken wings and beer was my favourite excuse to cut the week in two.

Its sneaky how easily it becomes part of your life though, gets to the point where you weigh everything by how much you can drink. Anyway this no drinking during the week is a good start. I know the feeling of " Weekends became just another 2 days ", life seems much more linear when sober, Ive already resigned myself to the fact I will have to quit at some point, I enjoy it too much to be moderate.

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently doing a cleanse myself. I am taking milk thistle extract, liver support tablets and turmeric for the liver and two different digestive enzymes for gut health. It's clearing me out, especially in the mornings. The research is constantly expanding on the perks of having a healthy gut biome, whether it's from taking probiotics or enzymes. Look into it sometime.
Make sure you take black pepper with your turmeric. It increases bioavailability something like a 1000 times or more

Also if you want to clean your liver try eating liver. Sounds crazy perhaps but it’s actually quite logical

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you take black pepper with your turmeric. It increases bioavailability something like a 1000 times or more
I shot 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar every morning with tumeric, black pepper, ground ginger, organic cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper. I have no idea if its even working but no negative sides, I wait 20 mins then have a green tea then later I'll start on my coffee.

It's a good routine I'm enjoying.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I shot 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar every morning with tumeric, black pepper, ground ginger, organic cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper. I have no idea if its even working but no negative sides, I wait 20 mins then have a green tea then later I'll start on my coffee.

It's a good routine I'm enjoying.
ACV is meant to be diluted in water unless you want to cause esophageal/stomach issues and rot your teeth out from the acid over time.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ACV is meant to be diluted in water unless you want to cause esophageal/stomach issues and rot your teeth out from the acid over time.
I’ve been doing it for months and no issues, even shorting acv before bed, I chase with some water.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't usually take dental advice from dentists that promote fluoride, I thought rinsing with water after was enough, but I'll dilute from now on. I've always loved the taste of vinegar.
Fluoride is good when applied topically to teeth, not good and wholly ineffective when ingested which makes one wonder why they keep it in the water supply.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest issue with no alcohol streaks is early stage dates. It's quite difficult to have a 1st or 2nd date without alcohol.

It's entirely possible to arrange dates without alcohol (tech-assisted or daygame). Doing the dates without alcohol is more difficult to make a reality.
I am meeting alot of women now that don't drink but i know its not an easy question to sort women out for.

I find watching March madness games pairs well with a beer.

When i was a PUA, i got a bad case of heartburn from going out nightly and having beer and a bunch of coffee during the day so i quit for several months. I felt better and even did better at game.

You can think quicker without alcohol and still go out. Its easier to talk and you save time waiting in line to buy drinks. Its a win win.

My wife doesnt drink so that helps too.

Last edited:

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol can be described as something as harmless as a social lubricant, or as heavy as an escape from the reality in which you live.

Full disclosure, I use alcohol, regularly.

But have also experienced pure bliss naturally that gives me social lubrication powers that can be passed telepathically.

Still rely on alcohol though, as it is easier.