Atom Smasher
Master Don Juan
You hear that phrase a lot, don’t you?go away
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You hear that phrase a lot, don’t you?go away
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
He can't help it. Literally don't think he even understands the concept. It's why he will have trouble going any further than where he is now. This type of black and white thinking is not conducive to real world application most times and he doesn't seem to be able to think any other way.Brother, this is like the 20th post you've posted which resorts to black and white thinking and absolutes. Just because "blank" equals "blank" doesn't mean it applies to anything and everything. Also, 5'11 is not short and being skinny is not seen as a bad thing generally
im right here. And your coping is transparent. Just admit at best the advice on here is guessworkHe can't help it. Literally don't think he even understands the concept. It's why he will have trouble going any further than where he is now. This type of black and white thinking is not conducive to real world application most times and he doesn't seem to be able to think any other way.
All advice on an anonymous board is guess work.im right here. And your coping is transparent. Just admit at best the advice on here is guesswork
All you can do in any situation is tip the odds in your favor to the greatest amount possible. You seem to think "if I do X, Y and Z then the outcome HAS TO BE W".im right here. And your coping is transparent. Just admit at best the advice on here is guesswork
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I CAN understand that but it’s frustrating when you’re trying to improve and sh!t isnt working. That’s allAll you can do in any situation is tip the odds in your favor to the greatest amount possible. You seem to think "if I do X, Y and Z then the outcome HAS TO BE W".
It doesn't work that way. There are no guaranteed outcomes in anything you do. You simply aim to do things that give you the greatest chances for success.
If you can't understand that I am not sure what else to say.