Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone have an experience with London as a city for daygame?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your comment, i remember Nick Krauser the PUA saying that the attitude of London girls was awful compared even to girls from other parts of the country, as a Newcastle born and raised man he had little fondness also for his home city saying that the local women were very out of shape. Krauser had a lot more success with Poles, even French etc than with London girls, especially those under 25.
Nick Krauser lol.. Those guys are scam, all of them, you watch their infields they are so awkward, they have no idea what they are doing. Plus they don't have the looks, the swag, etc.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick Krauser lol.. Those guys are scam, all of them, you watch their infields they are so awkward, they have no idea what they are doing. Plus they don't have the looks, the swag, etc.
exactly, those men are the opposite of what women find attractive. If nick krauser approached any of my girls I would not feel threatened hahahaha.
Listen women are just as objective as men when it comes to dating. They compare their options based on superficial metrics. The hotter girl, and the bigger the city she lives in, the more true this becomes. A hot girl in a city like london, Miami, nyc is actively chasing men that are - famous/rich/good looking/influencers. You need to have SOMETHING objectively impressive in an intensely competitive market. She wants the guy all the girls want, not a ‘day gamer’ trawling the streets for attention.

at the point when you are in the top 5% of men; you are no longer ‘daygaming’ you are just promoting/marketing yourself to women that you know are already going to be interested in you.

the bigger the city, the harder it is to ‘fake’ your smv. Women have experienced it all, they’ve already rejected hundreds of ‘daygamers’ before you’ve even approached.

the only thing you can lead with is pure value.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Never been there but I know a few things. It's on the River Thames, there was a huge fire that burned down most of the city way back in the day, Buckingham Palace is there with guards that aren't supposed to react to anything going around them, The Tower of London held many people captive until their executions, it is cloudy and dreary much of the time, relatively cool in the summer unless they are having heat waves, and it's kinda dirty.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
London has good regular street game opportunities. The Krauser-Torero London Daygame Model came from there. There are many infields on YouTube from London street game. Most US cities are not set up for random street game, especially in the Sun Belt states. The best outdoor game in US Sun Belt states is at parks or on designated walking/hiking paths.

Below, I have linked a 2012 article Roosh wrote about street game and it's upsides/downsides.

Roosh called street game the most difficult venue hands down back in 2012.

I would rate park and walking path game alongside street game in terms of difficult. During the worst of the pandemic, outdoor game was the only form of in-person game that was viable due to indoor masking. Indoor masking killed grocery store game, mall game, and bookstore game for 2+ years. It's only in the last 6-12 months that indoor retail game is starting to come back a little bit.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only broken women are left for the rest of now then.
Plenty of fat ones and single mothers I haven't touched for you to enjoy.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
London has good regular street game opportunities. The Krauser-Torero London Daygame Model came from there. There are many infields on YouTube from London street game. Most US cities are not set up for random street game, especially in the Sun Belt states. The best outdoor game in US Sun Belt states is at parks or on designated walking/hiking paths.

Below, I have linked a 2012 article Roosh wrote about street game and it's upsides/downsides.

Roosh called street game the most difficult venue hands down back in 2012.

I would rate park and walking path game alongside street game in terms of difficult. During the worst of the pandemic, outdoor game was the only form of in-person game that was viable due to indoor masking. Indoor masking killed grocery store game, mall game, and bookstore game for 2+ years. It's only in the last 6-12 months that indoor retail game is starting to come back a little bit.

Street game is probably the worst of em all. Different locations make it seem better, but still it's a bit too crazy to street. You got the elements outside, which is rain, cold, etc. Women walking too fast and so on. I would say that in peak coronavirus, I still gamed women well in grocery stores. Hell was an even better situation for me. Wasnt crowded so can actually game, and even had a chick talk inches from my favcw like she was gonna kiss me. In-stores is still king. Parks too, but its weather dependant.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Street game is probably the worst of em all. Different locations make it seem better, but still it's a bit too crazy to street. You got the elements outside, which is rain, cold, etc. Women walking too fast and so on. I would say that in peak coronavirus, I still gamed women well in grocery stores. Hell was an even better situation for me. Wasnt crowded so can actually game, and even had a chick talk inches from my favcw like she was gonna kiss me. In-stores is still king. Parks too, but its weather dependant.
Outdoor game has been devastated by smartphones and earbuds. Fewer women in any outdoor setting are even willing to talk to a man outdoors during daylight hours. Roosh's "pet shop" opener is somewhat dated at this point. You can find pet shops in any city and read reviews of pet shops on Google and Yelp. Women know this and aren't that open to talking to a man about product/service recommendations randomly outdoors.

Many of the earbud wearing women outdoors have boyfriends/husbands and are actively trying to reduce approaches. There are enough unattached women or women willing to monkey branch under the right conditions who are discouraging approaches with earbuds and smartphones.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Outdoor game has been devastated by smartphones and earbuds. Fewer women in any outdoor setting are even willing to talk to a man outdoors during daylight hours. Roosh's "pet shop" opener is somewhat dated at this point. You can find pet shops in any city and read reviews of pet shops on Google and Yelp. Women know this and aren't that open to talking to a man about product/service recommendations randomly outdoors.

Many of the earbud wearing women outdoors have boyfriends/husbands and are actively trying to reduce approaches. There are enough unattached women or women willing to monkey branch under the right conditions who are discouraging approaches with earbuds and smartphones.
I feel ya, those earbuds girls do seem distracted. Yea problem with streets is panhandlers and sellers. Plus the dynamic of her walking, is like walking away. So yea it's sheit. I'll point to her earbuds so that she takes em off, and if not I'll still open because she most of the time they wpn't have music on. Only if shes super hot, I'll take my chance. If not, welp forget about it. Campus is maybe the only place where I seen girls stop, and the maybe the walkways in the mall. Maybe park path, and I wanna try boardwalks. Weather permitting.

Yea to a woman most of the time, street day game just isnt sexy haha. Night game i hear its so different, can stop em etc.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Airpods are the devils implement. Women constantly have them in. It reminds me of the old ipod days where you couldnt' walk down the street of bostons without seeing women with those wired headphones in.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would women from London fancy a man from Texas?

VirtuousD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Outside of shoreditch at night time, cold approaching simply ain't a "normal" thing here at all, a women will probably look at you like you as confused as a autist in a maths class if you try to approach her in the day. I think the constant **** weather plays a big part in how standoff women are, it gets a bit better when we finally get some sun.

Really is funny reading threads on here with state side dudes telling stories about approaching women in library while they read a book and asking them for a drink, lmao that **** ain't flying here.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chelsea, Westfield Shepherds Bush, Regent St, Richmond, Hampstead.
I've lived in and around London for over 20years now. Though these areas you will find the most attractive women, you'll be competing with the most 'eligible (wealthiest) bachelors' in society. These are among the most affluent areas of the country/western world, let alone the city. If you insist on continuing, your bank balance should be at least six figures as a minimum. Because that is largely what the local women will be accustomed to/expecting.

Would agree with others that East and the suburbs more sociable and open. Hackney is quite laid back, and you still get a diverse crowd. Camden is also good in summer, full of stag/hen parties.
The others here have a good take; foreign women will be more approachable, and if it's British women you're after, head out of London, at least to the suburbs. Anywhere within Zone4 is just generic London and I would rarely go without a specific purpose.
Thing about Brits and London, most are quite settled here one way or another, having grown up here or previously moved for study/work. Therefore social circles are largely closed. Women in pairs (bars and pubs) in the mid-late evening are usually the most successful way to go as far as approaching goes.

Also, regards approaching people in the day, I've said before, people are generally going about their own business and not in leisure mode until the evening (weekend exception).

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't immigrants ruin gaming for men over there? I heard they were so aggressive that women don't like getting approached like they use to.

Zack Freedom

Reaction score
Didn't immigrants ruin gaming for men over there? I heard they were so aggressive that women don't like getting approached like they use to.
Not true. At least not in London Zones 1-2

Woman "not like getting approached" is a cop out as well. Approaching in London is largely the same as it was 10 years ago.

The only caveat is that due to social media & rise of sugar daddying is you will have to find more ways to stand out individually because London is a largely status driven city.

Unless you got your look, finances & Instagram on point it would be hard to convert a street approach or IG swap to a successfull relationship or lay.

In other words it's easy to cold approach like before. But harder to get ladies out on dates.

Unfortunately due to the status & wealth driven aspects of London gaming anything above an 8 is out of the question Nowadays.

On the other hand I also found that getting a whatsapp number in London means that the woman is on. If you cant convert after getting a whatsapp you must really have f**ked things up and/or have very poor late stage game.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. At least not in London Zones 1-2

Woman "not like getting approached" is a cop out as well. Approaching in London is largely the same as it was 10 years ago.

The only caveat is that due to social media & rise of sugar daddying is you will have to find more ways to stand out individually because London is a largely status driven city.

Unless you got your look, finances & Instagram on point it would be hard to convert a street approach or IG swap to a successfull relationship or lay.

In other words it's easy to cold approach like before. But harder to get ladies out on dates.

Unfortunately due to the status & wealth driven aspects of London gaming anything above an 8 is out of the question Nowadays.

On the other hand I also found that getting a whatsapp number in London means that the woman is on. If you cant convert after getting a whatsapp you must really have f**ked things up and/or have very poor late stage game.
"At least not in London Zone 1-2"

The whole zone terminology makes me laugh out of sadness.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There still appears to be a street approaching culture in London. That isn't as much of a thing in most US cities.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about nightgame in London unless you're very outgoing/charismatic (I guess that's the same for anywhere).