Vero Della Rosa
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2023
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 20
I wanna hear some SS ppl feedback
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
In general you are correct, but when taken in context to what Todd V is teaching it's relative. He teaches that a man should figure out what a chick wants, the CREATE a frame that meets her needs... it is this frame the dude has to maintain. IMO that is manipulation.While I agree with most of your post, I don't think frame control is about controlling others. It's about being the king of your kingdom of reality, and not the peon of your reality.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
When applying and interviewing for a job, the best candidate has never broken a rule or a law in his life, and is wholely dedicated to random corporation XYZ.(2) He says if you want high quality women then you have to be high quality yourself. Then he fvcks up that truth by supposedly teach men how to pretend to be high quality.
I agree with this. The only way that manipulation is useful is if a girl likes you, but isn't doing what you want her to do. Like she's too conservative to sleep with you on the second date or something.(3) He says you have to learn to read women... again true. But then he fvcks up and says that you use this information to manipulate her. IMO you learn to read women to see if she is interested in YOU. That is it, if she isn't attracted then attempts to manipulate her will not work. If she isn't attracted, just move on... it's too much work and your chance of success is low.
I agree. And while I respect the intent of this site, it's really just a bunch of dudes overthinking and overanalyzing everything about women.None of this is a science. Women and men dynamics is an art. You can't break it down into some logical steps. Women break the rules all the time. You see them with the "non chad" or you see them with someone who does something against what you perceive. Then users come back here wondering what they did wrong.
Art.
It's why I don't take the power dynamic argument seriously from women. Women love power, and they love a powerful man. Whenever I hear a woman bring it up, I just assume she is envious of not having someone like that.Manipulation is power, people can use power for good or for bad, is he's manipulating her, and she's happy and enjoying with him, there is nothing bad about it.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.