Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rational Male Relevancy

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
ppl will hate me for saying this but those are for dudes who don't naturally develop skills at getting women.. Its almost cringe to me that people have to read books about women.. but ofc, not everone has had the same circumstances as some of us to meet and interact with lots of diff women since a young age

game is not to be told nor sold.. everyone has to learn the hard way.. hate to break it to ya. the dudes who write the books you read are not even pulling as much as some of us on at our worst moments and certainly not spinnin plates like we are
Oh yeah let me humble brag in here that I didn't need to read books to pick up women, cause I learned the hard way, I'm the alpha and the omega, I'm the dog of dogs

Why did you join this forum again?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah let me humble brag in here that I didn't need to read books to pick up women, cause I learned the hard way, I'm the alpha and the omega, I'm the dog of dogs

Why did you join this forum again?
Why does it have to be a humble brag? Im simply sharing my own experience. Millions of men out there don't read books to learn game.. whats so bad about/wrong about socializing and learning from experience? Theres no reason for people to get defensive by my words.. I'm not trying to offend anyone. If you read books about women and pickup, great. Just not my thing.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
So what are you doing here my man? Not here for help, not here to help…

I don’t wanna get too mean but….were you proud of what you posted yesterday? That was you with that gnarly Spanish chick right? You said ‘you get what you get at 2am…’

I would never go home with that. Ever. I do a lot better than that under identical conditions. I’m not posting a photo, don’t have to. Much hotter, much younger.

Oh and go tell Phil Jackson and Shaq that they weren’t influential in the life and development of Kobe Bryant. Fvcking clown.
You gotta be pretty down bad to have to get personal over nothing at all really..

No offense but you get off on writing field reports. All that says is you do alot of approach and not alot of getting laid/spinnin plates. To be able to spin plates, u gotta be able to keep them. I think that says more than enough about you. go check out the one i posted of my plate cooking in her panties.. ur judging based off some random chick i picked up from the club.. thats not even one of my 3 plates im spinnin lol.. get real dude.. you are super defensive over nothing .. I think you're probably just getting too old to understand young dudes like myself or going through some mid life crisis where you are validated by people reading ur silly little reports. If you only realized how cringe that is to actual players like myself lol

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Why does it have to be a humble brag? Im simply sharing my own experience. Millions of men out there don't read books to learn game.. whats so bad about/wrong about socializing and learning from experience? Theres no reason for people to get defensive by my words.. I'm not trying to offend anyone. If you read books about women and pickup, great. Just not my thing.
But who said this post was about you? OP simply asked questions about a book and you came with your "its so cringe to read books about picking up women" cool man, you had it in you, that's great.

I could have posted the same about being cex addicted post of you and doing crazy things to get cex, "that's so cringe are you a teenager who's never got cex before who does everything for cex?"

We all have deficiencies, women is not yours, but why knocking down on the less unfortunate? To feel greater? You know what's said about bravado right?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta be pretty down bad to have to get personal over nothing at all really..

No offense but you get off on writing field reports. All that says is you do alot of approach and not alot of getting laid/spinnin plates. To be able to spin plates, u gotta be able to keep them. I think that says more than enough about you. go check out the one i posted of my plate cooking in her panties.. ur judging based off some random chick i picked up from the club.. thats not even one of my 3 plates im spinnin lol.. get real dude.. you are super defensive over nothing .. I think you're probably just getting too old to understand young dudes like myself or going through some mid life crisis where you are validated by people reading ur silly little reports. If you only realized how cringe that is to actual players like myself lol
I’m not defensive about anything. Maybe one thing, that guys are in here trying to get better at the craft and some dude posting photos of a fvcking slam pig is trying to tell them that it’s a bad idea to get in touch with a community. I could care less about your situation

and yes, i post reports. They help guys. You don’t help anyone.

if I was not with my kids this weekend I certainly Wouldn’t be online talking trash. What’s your excuse?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not defensive about anything. Maybe one thing, that guys are in here trying to get better at the craft and some dude posting photos of a fvcking slam pig is trying to tell them that it’s a bad idea to get in touch with a community. I could care less about your situation

and yes, i post reports. They help guys. You don’t help anyone.

if I was not with my kids this weekend I certainly Wouldn’t be online talking trash. What’s your excuse?
The irony of this is you started really defensive, yet I still engaged with you in a civil discussion using logical arguments.. You chose to concede but with that you called my arguments broken and then resorted to personal attacks. Look, I don't know you enough to have any personal issue with you. Id ont know why you had to veer off topic and get personal but.. I wish you the best. Do whatever makes you happy. It must be hard being divorced with kids.. so im not gonna knock your situation.. I can only be grateful for mine.

But who said this post was about you? OP simply asked questions about a book and you came with your "its so cringe to read books about picking up women" cool man, you had it in you, that's great.

I could have posted the same about being cex addicted post of you and doing crazy things to get cex, "that's so cringe are you a teenager who's never got cex before who does everything for cex?"

We all have deficiencies, women is not yours, but why knocking down on the less unfortunate? To feel greater? You know what's said about bravado right?
I dont think you are understanding that you are speaking as a victim here.. Like you're acting like i hurt your feelings or anyone elses.. As men, we shouldn't react so emotionally to things being said, when its not directed at anyone personally. Its my opinion. If my opinion hurts your feelings, whos at fault? Not mine. Your lack of dexterity is not my problem.

This thread is becoming a perfect example of why people these days say Men are becoming Women.. and Women are becoming Men.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I think you're probably just getting too old to understand young dudes like myself or going through some mid life crisis where you are validated by people reading ur silly little reports
At least he's rising kids with the red pill lens, and its present in their life with the lack of fatherhood in today's age. What value you bring to society? Bragging in a forum who you pick up chicks in the club, posting pictures of them for people to see how gangster you are with women?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
At least he's rising kids with the red pill lens, and its present in their life with the lack of fatherhood in today's age. What value you bring to society? Bragging in a forum who you pick up chicks in the club, posting pictures of them for people to see how gangster you are with women?
Hey man, I really am not here to argue with anyone. You seem to just want to argue.. This is derailing the topic and thread. It seems like you don't like my personality. Thats a personal problem .. and not something I can fix. Lets try to keep our personal issues outta here and foster better/more civil discussions.. ones where people don't get hurt over others opinions. Have a good one and good luck with whatever you got going on.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
The irony of this is you started really defensive, yet I still engaged with you in a civil discussion using logical arguments.. You chose to concede but with that you called my arguments broken and then resorted to personal attacks. Look, I don't know you enough to have any personal issue with you. Id ont know why you had to veer off topic and get personal but.. I wish you the best. Do whatever makes you happy. It must be hard being divorced with kids.. so im not gonna knock your situation.. I can only be grateful for mine.

I dont think you are understanding that you are speaking as a victim here.. Like you're acting like i hurt your feelings or anyone elses.. As men, we shouldn't react so emotionally to things being said, when its not directed at anyone personally. Its my opinion. If my opinion hurts your feelings, whos at fault? Not mine. Your lack of dexterity is not my problem.

This thread is becoming a perfect example of why people these days say Men are becoming Women.. and Women are becoming Men.
Lol yeah let me virtue signal that I'm a manly man who has his emotions under control. Again if you're red pill since birth and so good with women, why did you join this forum?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, I really am not here to argue with anyone. You seem to just want to argue.. This is derailing the topic and thread. It seems like you don't like my personality. Thats a personal problem .. and not something I can fix. Lets try to keep our personal issues outta here and foster better/more civil discussions.. ones where people don't get hurt over others opinions. Have a good one and good luck with whatever you got going on.
Why would I be hurt man? I'm just sharing my opinion like you dawg.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Haha. Bringing up my personal life is the white flag. Again, I’m not the one here telling us you’re a natural and , yet … you’re here, supposedly with three plates, jerking yourself off on a forum on a Saturday night.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Haha. Bringing up my personal life is the white flag. Again, I’m not the one here telling us you’re a natural and , yet … you’re here, supposedly with three plates, jerking yourself off on a forum on a Saturday night.
again im not trying to argue or go back and forth with anyone. this behavior just speaks volumes in my opinion. but, if you reallly want to play, go out tonight and scoop someting and we can post live video of the girl we pulled since you thought the girl i pulled the other night was mediocre.. if you can't do this, you're ultimately just a loser whos putting on a front with the silly field reports. difference between you and i, actually am what you want to be.. and post live pics/videos of what im doing.

we'll leave it at that.. and let me know if ur up for the challenge.. lets make ur silly field reports a reality, since u go out and approach so much anyways..

and being that i can cheat and just call a plate over, i dont care if u do the same if u dont pull anything, and if u cant, do not address me anymore.. because I already look at you like a dweeb/incel in all honesty lol.. still laughing at how u asked people to join on on writing field reports lmao.. show something.. who cares about field reports, people want to see ass, titties, real women.. not that creative writing

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
again im not trying to argue or go back and forth with anyone. this behavior just speaks volumes in my opinion. but, if you reallly want to play, go out tonight and scoop someting and we can post live video of the girl we pulled since you thought the girl i pulled the other night was mediocre.. if you can't do this, you're ultimately just a loser whos putting on a front with the silly field reports. difference between you and i, actually am what you want to be.. and post live pics/videos of what im doing.

we'll leave it at that.. and let me know if ur up for the challenge.. lets make ur silly field reports a reality, since u go out and approach so much anyways..

and being that i can cheat and just call a plate over, i dont care if u do the same if u dont pull anything, and if u cant, do not address me anymore.. because I already look at you like a dweeb/incel in all honesty lol.. still laughing at how u asked people to join on on writing field reports lmao.. show something.. who cares about field reports, people want to see ass, titties, real women.. not that creative writing
I said slam pig. You actually posted that. You were proud of that. I have nothing else to say to you.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I said slam pig. You actually posted that. You were proud of that. I have nothing else to say to you.
hey at least im posting something, better than the creative writing u do. anyways, take care and no hard feelings.. i wanted to see if u were down for that challenge since it was better than arguing but since you're not, we'll leave it at that.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score

A millionaire doesn't need to say he's a millionaire, just like a natural doesn't have to prove anybody he can pull women. What are you trying to accomplish here? Feel validated that you can pull women?

We get it dude, we are losers :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, thats great to know.. Thanks for sharing that.. I often forget thats the case as I haven't read the book myself but I do recall people saying it's much more dynamic than what some might praise it for or recommend it for. and man I remember when the red pill thing was a full swing... alot of terrible attitudes came out during that time.. some that are almost borderline dangerous.. But, I understand.. alot of guys come from a place of lack, frustration, anger towards the opposite sex.. I'm glad I was never there.. though I did always hold some values from redpill naturally just being a stand out /confident male who grew up thinking women were less than men naturally and jsut not taking **** from anyone , and being a badass by nature/environment. but ultimately I aligned more with Blue Pill than anything else..
You're spot on and you get it. As for those attitudes that are dangerous and toxic I would quote Rollo himself with the expression he often says in response to this:
"Giving dynamite to children".

Also y'all need to chill for a sec lol.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read the book myself but I do recall people saying
I would say that disqualifies you on educated replys to OP´s question.

That aside, the point you seem to be totaly missing is, the redpill is for dealings with women in general.

It goes way beyond just procuring your next fvck.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just recently reread the popular Rational Male book by Rollo Tomassi and realised it was published in 2013! Just wondering what you guys think about the relevancy of it now in 2023 and how long it will stay relevant for ?
Human psychology and human behavior doesn't change over just few years and it has not changed much over thousands of years.

So to answer your question; yes it is still very relevant in many areas.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just recently reread the popular Rational Male book by Rollo Tomassi and realised it was published in 2013! Just wondering what you guys think about the relevancy of it now in 2023 and how long it will stay relevant for ?
He has a new book about game